Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #9 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe there was any sign of a struggle as I believe that this was someone she knew, JMO.

So many have said that LE knows things we do not know and it is their belief that she was either abducted by an aquaintance or a complete stranger. Neither one of them would be someone close to her. Now she may have known them by sight from seeing them in the neighborhood but I dont even consider that an aquaintance.

But as far as a struggle if there was signs of a struggle each and everytime a young female was abducted then of course I would be convinced of that too but that is not the case.

But I am not really convinced of anything since all we can do is speculate based on what little we know.

So I am not ruling anything out as a possiblility. Trying to get in the head of someone capable of doing something like this is not doable..not for lay people anyway, imo. Each and every person is an individual even kidnappers/rapists and murderers. If there was some written rule that they all act the same then possibly LE could know who is going to become one beforehand and who is not but of course they cant do that.

There is no assurance that the items tossed were meant to be found. It could be as simple as wanting to get rid of most of the evidence as soon as possible.

The only thing I feel strongly about this will not be connected to any of Sierra's close friends nor family if and when the kidnapper is found. I feel more certain about that than anything but still it is just an opinion.

I just trust my gut feelings and they are telling me the same things as they did in the Lunsford, Greone, Vitale, Wilbanks cases among others.

ETA: Did the perp know if he put the items close to home some people would speculate it had been planted by someone that knew Sierra? I sure dont think someone close to Sierra would plant it so close because from minute one some think that points to someone she knew. A distraction perhaps done by the real killer while no one looks at him and is too busy concentrating on someone that may have known Sierra? If so, it sure has worked.

IMO

Hi all, I've been off of here for a little while and just catching up. I read this article that was very alarming to me because of the close proximity and the professionalism (if that's a word!) of this attempted abduction with the use of a stun gun on a 16 year old girl. Sorry if someone has already posted this:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow
---------------
Thank you so much for that report, TNGirl615. The last thing we need is "linkage blindness."

P.S.: I notice you have a postscript here about John Walsh. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again: He should be President. Well, either him or Marc Klaas. One President, one VP.

We do make a difference.

JMO
That..... and Sierra sounds like she can be feisty (from comments from sister, etc.) It may be assumed she would be feisty enough to fight back!
ETA: I understand now that the comment refers to another event/persons (not Marlene and Sierra). Thanks!

Let's hope if not at the first crime scene, then at the second, etc.

I have seven cats and none of them belong to me.They came here and I feed them.They stay outside,but I love them like they are mine.I think they got dumped.I refuse to take them to the pound,because I don't want them to die.So I keep feeding them and I have made them a bed with blankets when it gets cold .I love cats.

We have about 4 cats that way too and one indoor cat that actually belongs to us.

Most of them aren't homeless, just indoor/outdoor cats that belong to the neighbors, I guess our house has the best food lol

They get demanding too if their food isn't outside when they come, they either start meowing obnoixously or just sit on the patio all disgruntled :floorlaugh:.

One is really friendly and once when we left the patio door open he actually came inside and sat in my cats perch tower, he wasn't afraid of my dog or anything.

Ok sorry for continuing off topic with the kitties :)

Mod Note: Reminder for all members, inviting and discussing pm's in the threads is not allowed. Also, please review the opening post in this thread regarding Twitter and FB.

does anyone have a link for live streaming for HLN (includes JVM and NG, etc.)? I can't find my link I usually watch.

Does Sierra like cats? Could have been a ruse to take her there...
Also, if signs that cats are being feed - possible witness(s)

I don't see that the cat's ear is tipped, so not yet trapped and sppayed/neutered. Towncats is a major feral TNR in Morgan Hill, someone from their group may be feeding in an attempt to trap. Did you notice any traps around the area?

Really a great idea about possible witness.

John Lieberman: BF was cleared, Mother cleared, Father cleared, doesn't mean that can't go back and relook at them. 130 RSO's in city and 30's RSO's in her zip code. Obviously LE have to look at RSO's and LE has to look at inner circle (close to Sierra) and out.

Gone to commercial. Just sharing what I hear on JVM for those that can't watch at this time.

Talking head believes someone from within that area did something to Sierra. Not someone just rolling through the area.

Another TH: anyone who is acting out of the ordinary, this could be someone who mows lawn in the area or someone who works in the area.

(discussing her internet communications)

(kat's comment: nothing new so far).

ETA: moving on to Treyvon Martin case after commercials.

Thanks, JDB!

I was thinking the cats had already established a "lair" there prior to Sierra's disappearance.
But... wouldn't LE, and everyone else, be fortunate if the perp happened to have an unusually strong tie to these cats?
Just speculating and wishing!

I can guarantee whoever is feeding those cats will continue to do so no matter what. I trap ferals and also feed colonies in the area and I would never ever think to not continue doing so.

I can guarantee whoever is feeding those cats will continue to do so no matter what. I trap ferals and also feed colonies in the area and I would never ever think to not continue doing so.

Bless you, PurpleHaze!

Hi all, I've been off of here for a little while and just catching up. I read this article that was very alarming to me because of the close proximity and the professionalism (if that's a word!) of this attempted abduction with the use of a stun gun on a 16 year old girl. Sorry if someone has already posted this:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...describes-attempted-abduction-daughter-willow

I hope this is being checked out as a serious lead! Presumably there is more information about the guy, the car and the direction he took off in.

There was an attempted abduction of a 16 year old girl at 5;30 PM in San Jose on Fri March 23; exactly one week after Sierra's Abduction. This occurred about 12 miles north of Morgan Hill. The local was different (It happened in a middle class neighborhood of 1950's track style houses surrounded by urban developed land.) There would have been a much greater chance of being seen here. This was only one guy driving a car.

The location of Sierra's phone and purse suggest her perp was going in the general direction of that location but, at 7:15 AM, there would have been heavy, stop and go traffic into San Jose. All main thoroughfares near the San Jose site would have been very crowded at 5:30 PM. I would consider heavy rush hour traffic to be a poor time to carry out an abduction because the perp wouldn't be able to move fast while LE, using sirens could, and there would be plenty of other drives to notice any struggle going on in the car or other unusual activity. Still, I think there is a good chance this is the same guy and I bet he lives somewhere in the South San Jose area.

Bless you, PurpleHaze!

Whichever poster (sorry I forgot who) brought this up as a possible witness is really on the ball. Feeding feral colonies happens twice a day. Once in the morning and again in the evening. Usually early morning. Not one day or one feeding will be missed.

I would think that LE would have noticed the cats and figured out who was feeding them and followed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member