CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen rewards help very often (ever?) in missing persons cases, in as far as bringing someone to give info they would not have provided without a reward. I think if the person has become a victim of a crime, that only the perp knows where the person can be found. But reward posters might attract some eyes that would otherwise overlook such a poster, I suppose, though the chances of seeing the poster and also having knowledge seems pretty slim. Still...any chance at all has to be considered in such a mystifying case. I do hope all shelters are being checked, even those out of the general area.

Bumping this up for Susan. I haven't been posting, but I've been following along intently and praying for Susan and her family.

Nothing new on Susan's disappearance??? Has the video been confirmed yet that she was the one who drove her car into Raley's parking lot???? Is there anything else on the video??? Just checking to see if Susan has been found or if LE is any closer to knowing where she is.

So if LE preferred not to give out information about the exact location of Susan's car in the parking lot, I'm assuming they are also hesitant to disclose any other findings from a forensic investigation of the car.

For instance, as a previous poster so astutely mentioned, what was the position of the driver's seat? Was its position consistent with it being last driven by a very petite person? How about fingerprints? If Susan was the last person to drive the car, shouldn't there be intact sets of her fingerprints/palm prints on the steering wheel, door handles, and parking brake? If for any reason, those areas have been wiped clean or are devoid of Susan's prints where they would be expected to be found, then something is amiss, isn't it?

I'm new here and signed up because of Susan. I am extremely troubled by her disappearance.

:wagon: Bright_shadow! :welcome:

Thanks for helping to find Susan!

:seeya:

I think....If LE saw someone besides Susan driving and getting out of that car they would have shown us a pic of this person. ( If it was a stranger)

If not a stranger then they might not say anything at all.

I think....If LE saw someone besides Susan driving and getting out of that car they would have shown us a pic of this person. ( If it was a stranger)

Good point.

Is there a facebook page for the LE that's has this case?

Agree -- good point. And if they did have Susan on video driving, they might be inclined to confirm that, too.

This case has always been shrouded in mystery, and now it's shrouded in silence. So little from the press and/or law enforcement. Is the silence from LE because they have absolutely zero leads? Or because they know something and prefer to keep it under wraps?

I read through all the published articles about Susan again today, looking for anything that might give any insight. The May 15 article from the Roseville Press Tribune (link below), contains this statement:

http://www.thepresstribune.com/article/video-surveillance-has-not-unwrapped-mystery-susan-jacobson

"Gunther declined to comment on whether detectives have engaged in technological forensics on computers, phones or devices belonging to Jacobson."

Wonder what, if anything, they've found?

I wonder if we started asking questions on the Sun City, Roseville LE Facebook regarding the status of Susan's investigation...

that the interest and publicity may spur on some news?

Just a thought...:waitasec:

Is anyone looking for this woman?

The lack of media attention is very sad to me. In googling Susan's case, there is nothing current. That reporting can be an effective tool, both in bringing people's attention to a missing wife and mother, but also puts pressure on anyone involved in her disappearance. Praying today is the day that she comes home; that there are answers for her family.

Agree -- good point. And if they did have Susan on video driving, they might be inclined to confirm that, too.

This case has always been shrouded in mystery, and now it's shrouded in silence. So little from the press and/or law enforcement. Is the silence from LE because they have absolutely zero leads? Or because they know something and prefer to keep it under wraps?

I read through all the published articles about Susan again today, looking for anything that might give any insight. The May 15 article from the Roseville Press Tribune (link below), contains this statement:

http://www.thepresstribune.com/article/video-surveillance-has-not-unwrapped-mystery-susan-jacobson

"Gunther declined to comment on whether detectives have engaged in technological forensics on computers, phones or devices belonging to Jacobson."

Wonder what, if anything, they've found?

JMO... But when LE "decline" to speak... Instead of saying "No" flat out.... That there is a strong possibility there may be leads there... In this case... Technological forensics...

JMO

:wagon: Bright_shadow! :welcome:

Thanks for helping to find Susan!

:seeya:

Thank you -- I wish I could help!

Knowing that shopping center a bit, I can't fathom that anyone could have abducted her in what is basically broad daylight, and NO ONE saw or heard anything.

IF she was abducted, sheer luck made up for what the abductors lacked in savvy and sense. Any abductor planning to snatch someone from that parking lot at that time of day is pretty brazen (if not stupid). And apparently the abductor was not interested in anything of value (leaving Susan's purse in the car, taking only her wallet, dumping it nearby, and leaving her credit cards intact). Subsequently, no ransom requests.

So why? What possible motive could an abductor who was a stranger to Susan have that would justify taking such a huge risk?

Thank you -- I wish I could help!

And apparently the abductor was not interested in anything of value (leaving Susan's purse in the car, taking only her wallet, dumping it nearby, and leaving her credit cards intact). Subsequently, no ransom requests.

The news report I read said cash AND credit cards were missing. Not sure which report is accurate.

I wonder if we started asking questions on the Sun City, Roseville LE Facebook regarding the status of Susan's investigation...

that the interest and publicity may spur on some news?

Just a thought...:waitasec:

that's what I was thinking also!
Start asking questions on their fb pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BDunnam