CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than an hour away. But there are soooo many missing women.

She has been gone so long she would be more than partially decomposed if she met with foul play right away. JMO
Her case is so haunting.I always feel sad when I think about Susan.

I don't get it... How can the family be okay with not knowing what happened to their family member? How can family and friends be content with "missing" as a conclusion to where Susan is? I would never rest - and I'm sure most, if not all of you on this website, would not rest - if the status of "missing" was the status of our loved one. Yet, I don't see or hear anything about this case. I can drive to the shopping center where Susan's vehicle was seen in less than 10 minutes from my house. I'm a resident of the community. Yet, I don't see or hear anything about Susan or this case. Why is there such apathy about this case????

Sorry for the rant....just frustrated with the lack of anything on this case - and a case that somehow got buried to page 18 or so on this site...

I think about Susan often, although I don't post much. Susan's birthday is coming up on Saturday, which is the second birthday that she has been missing. It's really sad!!!!
No new media reports, Nothing!!!!! It was like everything stopped media-wise after several months of Susan being missing. She has been missing for almost a year and a half.
IMOO.

Well the media lost interest for some reason. The one I contacted about doing a follow-up, wanted to interview ME!!

Well the media lost interest for some reason. The one I contacted about doing a follow-up, wanted to interview ME!!

I remember your post about that, but I don't recall all of why they wanted to interview you, like did they not want to contact the family first for an interview? Or do you know
if they did, but perhaps there was no interview scheduled with the family? I recall something like they were confused, or something.
Poor Susan, it's like the ball got dropped in many places.
Thank you for your efforts! :) It's a shame about the media.
All I can say is Poor Susan.
That's probably how she felt... Poor Susan!
What a sad adjective... :(
IMOO.

They dont do any vigils or anything for Susan do they? This is the strangest case I have seen with everyone being so silent.

Poor Susan. I wonder if her picture is still hung in the family home? Are her clothes still hanging in the closet? Does her family talk about her in front of her young grandchild who never got the chance to meet her?

This case is the one that haunts me the most. No one drops off the face of the earth like Susan did sans clues (except an obvious staging of the scene). If one of my pets went missing under strange circumstances I would never give up and accept the loss without answers. This is a mother, wife, sister and grandmother, yet not a peep out of anyone. I wonder if LE had any theories? I don't get it, but will end my comments before I break the TOS.

We are thinking of you, Susan, even if it appears everybody else has gone on with their lives. Such a pity.

Is there a different FB for her besides SJ-Missing? Please tell me there is another page somewhere that doesn't have a last post dated over a year ago! This is incredibly sad.

Is there a different FB for her besides SJ-Missing? Please tell me there is another page somewhere that doesn't have a last post dated over a year ago! This is incredibly sad.

I haven't seen any other Facebook page for Susan except for this particular non-updated "family run" Facebook page for her. :(
Yes, Incredibly Sad!!

I agree with everyone, it IS terribly sad. Poor Susan, out there some where, seemingly forgotten. I don't understand why LE even has gone silent. WHY?

I think of Susan on a regular basis. I just hope wherever she is, she's at peace and is surrounded by love. I pray she's in a good place and happy. I don't know whether to believe she is dead or alive so I just hope that either in life or in spirit, she's being taken care of and loved.

I remember your post about that, but I don't recall all of why they wanted to interview you, like did they not want to contact the family first for an interview? Or do you know
if they did, but perhaps there was no interview scheduled with the family? I recall something like they were confused, or something.
Poor Susan, it's like the ball got dropped in many places.
Thank you for your efforts! :) It's a shame about the media.
All I can say is Poor Susan.
That's probably how she felt... Poor Susan!
What a sad adjective... :(
IMOO.

I asked her if they were going to try and get new interviews and ask questions due to the anniversary coming up. She said no, and would I be willing to be interviewed. I said no and that I didn't understand why they couldn't ask family memebers or LE what was going on. I told her I didn't know Susan but was concerned about the lack of info on her. She didn't respond back.

Heads up... I contacted someone in MSM and just heard back & he agrees it is time for a follow up, especially due to the still suspicious nature of her missing ...btw he had previously written an article in 2013
Stay tuned, I'll be back

Heads up... I contacted someone in MSM and just heard back & he agrees it is time for a follow up, especially due to the still suspicious nature of her missing ...btw he had previously written an article in 2013
Stay tuned, I'll be back

How cool is that! :) Thanks so much!!

This is gonna be a group effort, if you would like to help...start gathering your thoughts,& questions,etc. based on stuff that has been researched/found & posted here & the 1st thread....and let me know some of your specific items of high interest , stuff I can compile into one basic list to pass on...I just want to make sure I have a concise list/outline, and don't overlook anything, that everyone thinks important to ask or share with him, to help with a follow up.

This is gonna be a group effort, if you would like to help...start gathering your thoughts,& questions,etc. based on stuff that has been researched/found & posted here & the 1st thread....and let me know some of your specific items of high interest , stuff I can compile into one basic list to pass on...I just want to make sure I have a concise list/outline, and don't overlook anything, that everyone thinks important to ask or share with him, to help with a follow up.

I have questions about cameras and what was seen. I know they never said much of anything about anything. But surely there are businesses along Susan's route that have cameras. I wonder how much effort was put into tracing her route in her car that morning. Many questions in searches and dog use etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en