CA: "That's ALL that's important"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I saw,too. Now, if she had fallen apart and been hysterical, I would have thought that was put on. She has been grieving for many months, and I believe she was comfortable knowing that Caylee is an angel now. I thought the memorial was beautful.

So did I.

CA can't make things worse. It doesn't get worse than having a baby granddaughter murdered and a daughter in jail pending a murder one trial. CA and GA love KC and they miss her. They haven't seen her since she was arrested on the last charges and haven't been able to have any physical contact with her. I for one yearn to hug my family when we have been apart, touching them and holding them fills my heart with contentment and comfort. I can only imagine how empty the A's arms must be.

Look, they are all speech impaired. They say words and sentences that make no sense to us who pick apart each word or misuse of a word and we have seen them try to down play KC's role as Monster Mom. I don't know how I would react with reporters screaming at me with questions and accusations that pierce my heart and soul. Yes, they played to the media, but the fact is that they would all like to go back in time and re-do June 14th, 15th and 16th because all of the problems they thought they had then, pale in comparison to what they are dealing with now.

I can't pay attention to them any more. What they say in public is up to them and if they are talking in code, sending secret messages, whatever - I am so glad that I am not in their shoes.

Had KC simply told everyone about Caylee's death in the beginning, the A's would have been spared 6 months of torture wondering if Caylee was alive and being mistreated or sexually abused by some pervert and calling out for CeCe and JoJo for help. What a nightmare for them. There would have been no JP, no TM, no TES, no searchers from around the country, no Rob, no protestors, no media encampment on Hopesrpings Drive, no false sightings, no false hope, no need to publically deny, and on and on and on.

They have lived through hell. I think we should leave them alone.

She was right in saying that after all so many have stated how Ca used Caylee against Kc. I just do not see it that way. If anyone used Caylee against anyone it was Kc.I believe she got pregnant to take the pressure off herself,at 19 she should have been in school to make a future for herself.Cindy was supporting the family do you really think she wanted Kc just living off her forever.Then when Caylee is born I believe she was a pawn for Kc. My sons GF is alot like Kc she uses my grandson as a pawn.Cindy and George and Lee love Caylee and it must be heartbreaking for them that so many people just do not see it.JMO

CA can't make things worse. It doesn't get worse than having a baby granddaughter murdered and a daughter in jail pending a murder one trial. CA and GA love KC and they miss her. They haven't seen her since she was arrested on the last charges and haven't been able to have any physical contact with her. I for one yearn to hug my family when we have been apart, touching them and holding them fills my heart with contentment and comfort. I can only imagine how empty the A's arms must be.

Look, they are all speech impaired. They say words and sentences that make no sense to us who pick apart each word or misuse of a word and we have seen them try to down play KC's role as Monster Mom. I don't know how I would react with reporters screaming at me with questions and accusations that pierce my heart and soul. Yes, they played to the media, but the fact is that they would all like to go back in time and re-do June 14th, 15th and 16th because all of the problems they thought they had then, pale in comparison to what they are dealing with now.

I can't pay attention to them any more. What they say in public is up to them and if they are talking in code, sending secret messages, whatever - I am so glad that I am not in their shoes.

Had KC simply told everyone about Caylee's death in the beginning, the A's would have been spared 6 months of torture wondering if Caylee was alive and being mistreated or sexually abused by some pervert and calling out for CeCe and JoJo for help. What a nightmare for them. There would have been no JP, no TM, no TES, no searchers from around the country, no Rob, no protestors, no media encampment on Hopesrpings Drive, no false sightings, no false hope, no need to publically deny, and on and on and on.

AMEN :clap::clap::clap:

I can't find a more pertinent thread to post this comment on, so I hope you won't mind if I post it here...

This same speech of Cindy's may reveal ALL about how young Casey ultimately grew into an angry, "frustrated" sociopath capable of striking out at her own daughter to retaliate against her mother.

When Cindy made these beautiful remarks (below) to Casey, Cindy looked to the world like a positive paragon of unconditional, maternal love. But Cindy was speaking from the pulpit during a huge, nationally televised, memorial she staged in honor of a Caylee who she'd already had cremated--all of that in complete disregard, no direct violation, of Casey's stated wishes.

"It breaks my heart today that KC's not with us today to honor her child, whom she loved so very, very much. KC, I hope you're able to hear me today. I love you and I wish I could comfort you right now. I wish I could take away all of your pain. And wipe away your tears."

If Casey was watching, she saw her mother violate Casey's wishes, usurp her authority, AND make herself (Cindy) look like a loving, forgiving, sainted martyr/mother in the process! I loathe Casey, but I can see how she would feel helplessly infuriated watching all that.

However that's not the point. What I see as so "all important" about Cindy's actions is that I think she would have done exactly as she did--including cremating the baby against Casey's wishes-- even if someone else was in jail for Caylee's murder.

In fact, I think Cindy has been doing things like this to Casey for a very, very long time. I don't think Cindy intends to do harm, but I also think she chooses to be blind to whatever harm she does. If so, she's paid a horrific price for her mistakes. But so has Caylee. And perhaps Casey, too.

On the other hand, I may simply be looking for explanations for the inexplicable and in all the wrong places. I have no doubt that Cindy's love for Caylee, and for Casey, is very, very deep.

I see it as KC just trying to bring attention off of Caylee and back on to her self.I feel KC has always turned CA words and actions around to make herself the victim. KC lies about everything so why should she be believed about this.Everyone who knows KC says she lies about everything so how can anyone believe a word she says.After seeing her smiling and flirting in court shows me how little Caylee mattered to her.When CA&GA were in jail asking about Caylee and crying I saw how their pain did not matter to KC.Like Kc said They only cared about finding Caylee, To me spoke volumes.The pain in CA,GA, and LA also spoke volumes to me .JMO

I see it as KC just trying to bring attention off of Caylee and back on to her self.I feel KC has always turned CA words and actions around to make herself the victim. KC lies about everything so why should she be believed about this.Everyone who knows KC says she lies about everything so how can anyone believe a word she says.After seeing her smiling and flirting in court shows me how little Caylee mattered to her.When CA&GA were in jail asking about Caylee and crying I saw how their pain did not matter to KC.Like Kc said They only cared about finding Caylee, To me spoke volumes.The pain in CA,GA, and LA also spoke volumes to me .JMO

i'm confused. you do know that was a quote of cindy's, not casey's, right?

I agree.

I can't find a more pertinent thread to post this comment on, so I hope you won't mind if I post it here...

This same speech of Cindy's may reveal ALL about how young Casey ultimately grew into an angry, "frustrated" sociopath capable of striking out at her own daughter to retaliate against her mother.

When Cindy made these beautiful remarks (below) to Casey, Cindy looked to the world like a positive paragon of unconditional, maternal love. But Cindy was speaking from the pulpit during a huge, nationally televised, memorial she staged in honor of a Caylee who she'd already had cremated--all of that in complete disregard, no direct violation, of Casey's stated wishes.

"It breaks my heart today that KC's not with us today to honor her child, whom she loved so very, very much. KC, I hope you're able to hear me today. I love you and I wish I could comfort you right now. I wish I could take away all of your pain. And wipe away your tears."

If Casey was watching, she saw her mother violate Casey's wishes, usurp her authority, AND make herself (Cindy) look like a loving, forgiving, sainted martyr/mother in the process! I loathe Casey, but I can see how she would feel helplessly infuriated watching all that.

However that's not the point. What I see as so "all important" about Cindy's actions is that I think she would have done exactly as she did--including cremating the baby against Casey's wishes-- even if someone else was in jail for Caylee's murder.

In fact, I think Cindy has been doing things like this to Casey for a very, very long time. I don't think Cindy intends to do harm, but I also think she chooses to be blind to whatever harm she does. If so, she's paid a horrific price for her mistakes. But so has Caylee. And perhaps Casey, too.

On the other hand, I may simply be looking for explanations for the inexplicable and in all the wrong places. I have no doubt that Cindy's love for Caylee, and for Casey, is very, very deep.

Eloquently stated, Friday. I agree wholeheartedly.

CA knows! She is consumed with GUILT! Guilt because of starting the fight with KC and "frustrating" KC so much she ran with Caylee and murdered her. I believe Cin-Cin blames herself, "If I hadn't started the fight, Caylee would be here today!" I think Cindy blames herself, thus is why she acts and says the things that she does.

I think her actions ad words at the Memorial were a combination of guilt and drugs (anti-depressants).. She looked "Zoned".. no tears, just "smiles"..

I agree, and I can't imagine in my wildest dreams what that feeling would be like. This truly is one of the saddest cases I have ever seen and I think that is why I am somewhat obsessed with it.

I'll never believe that Cindy was the cause of Casey's problems, but the whole family disturbs me with the words they chose for the memorial. Cindy was not separating Caylee from Casey in her feelings, George was talking mostly about himself, and Lee has such trouble communicating that he almost seems disabled. Either Cindy knows that Casey did it or doesn't feel that murder is that important in the big scheme of things. Being loved is good, but not being murdered and living a happy safe life is better.

Okay, I get what you were saying now--you're thinking that KC's message (via JB) about not wanting Caylee cremated and not wanting a big public ceremony--was nothing but a lie KC invented (after the fact) to make her parents look spiteful. Correct?

I have to admit that never occurred to me but you could be absolutely right! Casey is that diabolical. LOL

GREAT post! ita!

Okay, I get what you were saying now--you're thinking that KC's message (via JB) about not wanting Caylee cremated and not wanting a big public ceremony--was nothing but a lie KC invented (after the fact) to make her parents look spiteful. Correct?

I have to admit that never occurred to me but you could be absolutely right! Casey is that diabolical. LOL

See, I don't think she is. She hardly pulled THIS off and IMO the only reason she did for so long is because she was able to keep her family fooled so she was a month ahead. But as for her lying and stealing and ability to scheme? She's really not very good.. you ever see "Stupid Criminals" on Tru TV? Can't ya just see- Casey on camera at BOA signing her name to Amy's stolen checks!?! Not diabolical. LOL!

What most surprises me in all of this is that Casey has no priors.

She was right in saying that after all so many have stated how Ca used Caylee against Kc. I just do not see it that way. If anyone used Caylee against anyone it was Kc.I believe she got pregnant to take the pressure off herself,at 19 she should have been in school to make a future for herself.Cindy was supporting the family do you really think she wanted Kc just living off her forever.Then when Caylee is born I believe she was a pawn for Kc. My sons GF is alot like Kc she uses my grandson as a pawn.Cindy and George and Lee love Caylee and it must be heartbreaking for them that so many people just do not see it.JMO

Yup, I sure do.

See, I don't think she is. She hardly pulled THIS off and IMO the only reason she did for so long is because she was able to keep her family fooled so she was a month ahead. But as for her lying and stealing and ability to scheme? She's really not very good.. you ever see "Stupid Criminals" on Tru TV? Can't ya just see- Casey on camera at BOA signing her name to Amy's stolen checks!?! Not diabolical. LOL!

What most surprises me in all of this is that Casey has no priors.

(Bolded by me)

I think if her parents would have turned her in for her many crimes that she had already committed and allowed a few priors a murder might have been prevented.

On a side note, I have a friend who cleans up everyone one of her adult son's messes and crimes. The result: her husband has left her, she is bankrupt for the third time and her son is an unemployed chronically suicidal alcoholic. But she can't help herself, she thinks that is what a mother is supposed to do. It is excruciating to watch this whole family self-destruct.

[/B]

(Bolded by me)

I think if her parents would have turned her in for her many crimes that she had already committed and allowed a few priors a murder might have been prevented.

On a side note, I have a friend who cleans up everyone one of her adult son's messes and crimes. The result: her husband has left her, she is bankrupt for the third time and her son is an unemployed chronically suicidal alcoholic. But she can't help herself, she thinks that is what a mother is supposed to do. It is excruciating to watch this whole family self-destruct.

Ha.. sounds like my mom!

It's sad what the best of intentions can do to our children. Learned helplessess is not a good thing for any human.

CA doesn't seem to realize that her behavior does not make her daughter look innocent and, in fact, might be helping to further turn public opinion.

Cindy has demonstrated from day one that she is a master manipulator at revisionist history, at publicly proclaiming things to be true when in private she may doubt them, starting with how she dealt with people who noticed that KC was clearly seven months pregnant. Telling RG that KC stealing $250 only happened "once". Insisting her daughter was a wonderful loving mother in public when in private she had admitted she suspected her of being a sociopath. Refusing to anyone investigate anything other than a kidnapping. What's more she has demonstrated over and over that she becomes defensive and angry when her "mis-truths", "half-truths" or delusions are questioned.

It leaves the public the impression it is easy to believe that KC could have killed her daughter, either accidentally or on purpose, and created a dissociative fairy tale in her head about what really happened that would allow her to party with her friends for a month before she was discovered and feel justified in telling lie after lie when confronted.

Cindy's public behavior, and her angry insistence on bending the facts to her own advantage or favor, is doing more to taint a jury pool against her daughter than anything the media could concoct. She mirrors her own daughter's behavior when she does this and reinforces the impression that the entire family feels they have a right to do anything they want and are entitled to special treatment afterward and an extreme PR make-over to seal the deal.

One little boy stated the obvious in front to a crowd of deluded believers in The Emperor Has No Clothes. This is the reverse. This deluded woman rails against a crowd who can clearly see the obvious. We have let her off the hook because she is a grieving grandmother. But this pattern behavior has been shown to extend at least back to when Caylee was born and most likely long before. Someone needs to take her aside and say that everything she is doing is simply making it all much worse.

bold by me

I agree with what you said, but i am a wee bit confused. The part I bolded----maybe CA and KC both have multiple personalities and they bounce off each other. Yes or No????????
:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back