GUILTY CA - Tobias Summers for kidnapping, rape of 10yo girl, Northridge, 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Side note, I love the saying from the Franklin cop that you're using. I learned so much & how true he is in saying that.

Here you go:

816adac2-5fc0-4802-984d-05ae47467466_zps7e26fef5.jpg

in one look, i see a scared guy. in another look, i see an evil guy. and in yet another look, i see a guy who's been through way too much crap in his life & feels defeated by it all. i wish i could feel bad for him tho... but he didn't call police after he left. he let it happen. :(

But Cheese, Dennis Romero is the author of that laweekly article. You've been following his twitter & posting them. They've been dead right every time.

I know. I didn't realize he wrote for the blog section. He has been accurate though. We'll see what else comes out. He could be spot on.

in one look, i see a scared guy. in another look, i see an evil guy. and in yet another look, i see a guy who's been through way too much crap in his life & feels defeated by it all. i wish i could feel bad for him tho... but he didn't call police after he left. he let it happen. :(

He could have saved her from everything she went through. He's evil and a coward and heartless to me.

:twocents:

also - i think that the multiple counts of the same charges doesn't necessarily mean that that's how many times each act was carried out, but the charge is multiplied when there are other felonies committed at the same time. For example, he's charged with a count of a sexual crime, but since he also committed a kidnapping at the same time as the sexual crime, he's charged twice with the sexual crime. hard to explain. i've had a defense attorney explain it to me in the past, but it gets confusing. the best thing is, though, the prosecution will file as many charges as possible knowing that a lot of them will be dismissed or reduced, so they try to find as many ways to make the charges add up as possible.

BBM. Snipped. Yes, not to diminish this at all -- but some of the counts are charged as "under 14", then again "at and under 10". As it should be.

Why are they charging Summers before he's arrested? That's unusual. Anybody know what that gains them? I'm not even sure what to google to find out.

That would explain why media were advising realtors to be extra careful locking up empty homes this week.

Why are they charging Summers before he's arrested? That's unusual. Anybody know what that gains them? I'm not even sure what to google to find out.

I know this answer. It's done to put a bounty on the felon's head.

I think it elevates him beyond wanted. Hes' a charged man now, not JUST a suspect or POI. See? Wouldn't that mean those who harbor him have a more serious charge? Also it may relate to how they are able to detain him, as far as removing some rights that he's already charged? IDK , just thinking out loud .

Police are searching for Summers and said he was recently spotted in the San Diego area, but may have fled to Mexico

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=9052053

I hope he didn't make it to Mexico.

If he did and is found, will Mexico send him back?

tia

im 99.99999% sure he will be extradited to the US if this happens. the fact that they've indicated that Mexican LE is watching for him tells me that they will detain him if they see him. however, Mexican LE would have no reason to detain them on any charges in Mexico, so they would turn him over to US officials. i live near the border of TJ & SD on the mexico side, so if i see his punk booty you can believe i'll be calling the police :) i really REALLY want to know who will be supporting him if he does make it here. he won't be too likely to find work easily unless he somehow meets up with a drug dealer or the like & they decide to help him... but they probably wouldn't do it for a gringo unless they were getting some money out of it. it's pretty risky business.

Police are searching for Summers and said he was recently spotted in the San Diego area, but may have fled to Mexico

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=9052053

I hope he didn't make it to Mexico.

If he did and is found, will Mexico send him back?

tia

I'm thinking if given the choice between prison in Mexico and prison here, he'd choose extradition. If they find him they're not going to let him go, certainly. (Or, am I being naive?)

agreed about the multiple counts for one action thing but even when viewed in that light, this perp brutalized this child several times in the period he had her. I kept the multiple count with an eye on charging him to the max when reading to charging doc and according to my math, it still implies multiple assaults in that time period. Not as many as some may think, but still multiple.

Sick :censored:

BBM. Snipped. Yes, not to diminish this at all -- but some of the counts are charged as "under 14", then again "at and under 10". As it should be.

yes! heck no i'm not trying to diminish anything here... just trying to help clarify things for other readers. but rather than think about 30ish separate "incidents", any lower number HELPS, but doesn't really ease my mind. this is just so crummy all the way around.

i hope TS sees the report and realizes what all LE knows. he's so screwed. as he should be!! the unfortunate thing is, i see him seeing what all he's facing and figuring he has nothing to lose by running until he's found. i just hope LE tracks h im down before he does anything else to innocent people!

I'm thinking if given the choice between prison in Mexico and prison here, he'd choose extradition. If they find him they're not going to let him go, certainly. (Or, am I being naive?)

yea, they'll let him go... to US officials :) he might try to buy them off, but if the US finds out that they let him go, it could create problems. LE on both sides work together in these kinds of cases. and, of course, there are US officials here in Mexico keeping an eye out for these bad guys too!

Words just cannot describe. I've read over both threads twice now. We all gave suppositions & what-ifs, brainstormed alot...all together, too. Mostly everything we all said was simply based on past cases & statistics. My God looking back is frightening bc alot that we gave was in a worse case scenario. Seems like this little angel went through 32 degrees of Hell and LIVED to survive it all. There are no words. None.

I'm in awe of the amount of courage this sweet girl is showing. I'm praying God has blessed her for a bigger purpose so that everything she endured wasn't in vain. I know God doesn't being about injustice, he heals. But this girl went through more in one 12 hour period than 12 people combined have been through in a lifetime.

So the previous image circulated must have been a previous mugshot?? He doesn't have facial sores or remnants of them in this image. Looks older too.

Freaks me out.

& looks like he has a reddish tint as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back