CA CA - Video of woman thrown into van by man, Los Angeles, 5 July 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pretty sure its a domestic abuse situation. She had a few chances to walk away but either being scared or jst tryin to speak she stood around arguing. He knew exactly what he was going to do once he opened the sliding door. He even tightens or fiddles with his watch as he knows there is about ton be a struggle. She prob couldn't get out due to child lock or the passenger locking the door. Ppl like the passenger piss me off to Judy sit bk and watch.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure its a domestic abuse situation. She had a few chances to walk away but either being scared or jst tryin to speak she stood around arguing. He knew exactly what he was going to do once he opened the sliding door. He even tightens or fiddles with his watch as he knows there is about ton be a struggle. She prob couldn't get out due to child lock or the passenger locking the door. Ppl like the passenger piss me off to Judy sit bk and watch.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I wonder if the passenger in the front is a relative and is used to seeing this kind of behavior from the two of them.

We may never know. She may go back with him and hope that no one calls it in. I prefer this than to alternative :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been posted already. Just saw the news segment on this. The video is much clearer than what has been posted online and you can clearly see that the mini van made a u-turn to get to her side of the road. It definitely looks like a domestic dispute. Someone local
will recognize these people.

I wish he had parked further back so the camera could catch the license plate number!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious why they don't show the video before the confrontation. Did the van pull over and she get out, and someone is just adding to the drama? Or was that woman walking down the street and this van just pull up next to her?

It looks as as though she originally was speaking to the passenger, then the driver got out.

Also, I think there is a third person in the back seats who pulls her in and hangs on to her so the driver can walk around to get back into the van.

Sorry if this has been posted already. Just saw the news segment on this. The video is much clearer than what has been posted online and you can clearly see that the mini van made a u-turn to get to her side of the road. It definitely looks like a domestic dispute. Someone local
will recognize these people.

Definitely looks like domestic to me (or at least, known to each other). The body language is of people very familiar with one another, even though she looks 100% done with his shiz the entire time they're talking.

Hope they find her and make sure she's ok asap!

Looks to me at a pimp asserting his control over his "property". Unfortunately, this would be extremely common in the world of sex trafficking. If there was a woman in the front seat, it could be another sex worker who "belongs" to the pimp. Pimp's generally (admitted by many former and active pimps in interviews) see the women under their control as "objects" and not people. All of this would explain how calm he is as well.
This.

They showed more on the news last night. She was walking down the street the opposite side that the car was on. The van came driving up and made a u-turn. It's like he was looking for her. If there was a license plate on the front of the van then they have the info.

ETA: nevermind, looks like he was parked on the other side of the street (the wrong way) and then drove over to her.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/california/Young-Woman-Kidnapped-Sylmar-432815913.html

i am thinking they are from the area. they argued, she left walking, he looked for her.

IMO It seems like because this is probably domestic, ppl are dismissing it more than if we surmised it was random and that is just sad. The situation is just as troubling whether this is "domestic" or not.

ETA: Sorry, don't want to sound preachy, just sad for situations like this...

Very scary. I had a mini van similar to this one, had a one touch closing control on the door. Lift the handle and it shuts. If you have the child safety locks on, they auto lock when the door engages.

I don't think this van had seats in that row. She is on the floor! There is not that much leg room between those seats. She should be very bruised and scraped if that is the case. He shoved her pretty hard. Those seats are also on metal tracks which would make severe bruises I would think.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My two cents.

If mom was really going to pick her up then is mom looking for her? Missing persons report?
Or is that a story she told him to get him to back off.

I do think the body language indicates she was not fearful of him or fear he was going to grab her. She did not run when he approached, she seemed to recognize him. She was not walking away or trying to flee from him. Did not scream help (that we know of). I did wonder if once in the van she was unable to open the door due to child locks.

I'm not getting the pimp theory. Seems to me there would be no talking if she had walked away and he was there to reclaim his "property" as has been stated.

I am afraid for her as well. he is obviously abusive and controlling.

IMO It seems like because this is probably domestic, ppl are dismissing it more than if we surmised it was random and that is just sad. The situation is just as troubling whether this is "domestic" or not.

ETA: Sorry, don't want to sound preachy, just sad for situations like this...

I'm just amazed how perfectly this was captured on video. Someone will recognize these individuals if the news covers it enough. I pray that since it appears they know each other, this jerk will have summoned some humanity and not harmed her any further.

Upon a cursory viewing of the video, it appears he's holding a paper and she's giving directions?

As AZ mentioned, so calm and casual after he puts her in the van.

Audrey is 5'10" according to this: http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=4181713200115

Jonathan is 5'11" and 190 lb: http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=4091713200217

That's only an inch difference. His hat in that one picture makes him look taller, IMO. The people in the video have a much greater height difference between them than Audrey and Jonathan.

Audrey is 5'10" according to this: http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=4181713200115

Jonathan is 5'11" and 190 lb: http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=4091713200217

That's only an inch difference. His hat in that one picture makes him look taller, IMO. The people in the video have a much greater height difference between them than Audrey and Jonathan.

It could be Audrey with some other guy.

The womans long flowing wavy hair and the clothes she's wearing reminds me of what Audrey would wear based on pictures I've seen. I can't make out the face clearly enough to tell though.

The guys backwards hat with what appears to be a unclear NY symbol on it made me think it could be her boyfriend (who wears the same hat) but it could be some other guy who may be responsible for their disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back