CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Because most LE do not have the resources to do that. And also, many adults do choose to leave, and their families often think they never would... some LE do not even take teenage disappearances seriously.

I also doubt that it would have been kept quiet if there was a large amount of blood at the house. For what reason ?? LE would more likely have treated the house as a crime scene from the beginning if that was the case .

Sorry to be posting a lot. I have come to feel connected to the case, and WC. It feels like it's going cold. jmo, though...

Because most LE do not have the resources to do that. And also, many adults do choose to leave, and their families often think they never would... some LE do not even take teenage disappearances seriously.

I also doubt that it would have been kept quiet if there was a large amount of blood at the house. For what reason ?? LE would more likely have treated the house as a crime scene from the beginning if that was the case .

Sorry to be posting a lot. I have come to feel connected to the case, and WC. It feels like it's going cold. jmo, though...

Were the doors unlocked ? because WC's keys were at the house ?

Another question : why did WC's wife call LE right away ? Did WC never go out alone anyplace ? Please understand, I am NOT seeking to malign the victims here. But, it does seem quite unusual. What if he had just decided to go out ? jmo
It was also reported in a link(I can find if needed) that during a talk by phone that day, he said he would be there.

Not here though. I believe in this area we do have the resources for a couple of policeman to come to someone's house if they call and say, hey I think somethings really wrong here. Santa Clarita is one of the safest in America. Its a very family oriented community where LE does have time to respond to such calls. The first 24 hours are rather crucial.

Well, she got home at 7:00pm and they were there that evening.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Thats right! Santa Clarita LE has an outstanding presence in our community and will respond to such a call.

So as I was driving home today I decided to take Balboa to Sierra hwy. lots of brush and places to hide things. Then I got to thinking if you leave Wills house around 5pm with the traffic you would probably make a right and start driving Down Bouquet. Bouquet turns into Railroad Ave and when it ends it ends right at Sierra hwy. Anyone else familiar with this area? Do you think that would be a good place to search? Do you think that area was searched. I miss Mad Scientist.

So as I was driving home today I decided to take Balboa to Sierra hwy. lots of brush and places to hide things. Then I got to thinking if you leave Wills house around 5pm with the traffic you would probably make a right and start driving Down Bouquet. Bouquet turns into Railroad Ave and when it ends it ends right at Sierra hwy. Anyone else familiar with this area? Do you think that would be a good place to search? Do you think that area was searched. I miss Mad Scientist.
I live near at Bouquet and Newhall Ranch Rd and think its a good a place as any. There are so many possibilities around here its scary. His poor wife wondering where he could be.

Not here though. I believe in this area we do have the resources for a couple of policeman to come to someone's house if they call and say, hey I think somethings really wrong here. Santa Clarita is one of the safest in America. Its a very family oriented community where LE does have time to respond to such calls. The first 24 hours are rather crucial.

I wasn't dissing your town,or your LEO's. It is not the usual thing for LE to come to a home in response to an adult going missing. But, afaik, there was no crime scene tape around the parameter of the house ? If there had been an abduction, valuable evidence could have been compromised . Also, had LE taken scent dogs to the house right away, the dogs might well have been able to track Will's scent. And had they taken cadaver dogs into the house, they could likely have known whether a death had recently happened there. All this is kind of at odds with the speedy response to WC's wife's call. jmo

One thing comes to mind : wasn't WC the third man to go missing there ? In a short space of time ? Perhaps that had something to do with LE's initial response. jmo

I wasn't dissing your town,or your LEO's. It is not the usual thing for LE to come to a home in response to an adult going missing. But, afaik, there was no crime scene tape around the parameter of the house ? If there had been an abduction, valuable evidence could have been compromised . Also, had LE taken scent dogs to the house right away, the dogs might well have been able to track Will's scent. And had they taken cadaver dogs into the house, they could likely have known whether a death had recently happened there. All this is kind of at odds with the speedy response to WC's wife's call. jmo

One thing comes to mind : wasn't WC the third man to go missing there ? In a short space of time ? Perhaps that had something to do with LE's initial response. jmo
Oh my. I didn't think you were dissing Santa Clarita at all. Having lived here for 30 years I was just trying to explain why it doesnt seem unusual for the police to respond to a call for a possible missing person. Especially when you consider the extenuating circumstances.

Yes, I would agree with you. I am from the area, there are so many places its hard to pinpoint. Im just not sure they dumped the body right away and certainly not at traffic time. There are so many people out I cant see them going right after leaving WC's. But this also depends on whether or not it was premeditated. If it was they may have had a spot and time already planned out. If not then its anyones guess.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

In this particular case, I'm leery of the written words as there seem to be a lot of articles with different "info". Thank you for linking this
video of Linda speaking.

Do we really know what the nephew did that day? Who exactly is saying he was watching golf that day with his uncle?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I agree with you. How did the wife know the nephew left? IMO- Because the husband mentioned it to her over the phone and she assumed she saw the nephew leave? IMO - LE should check nephews phone for pings and find out where he was that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But unless LE has evidence, technically they can't ping his phone...(or anyone elses for that matter)...and I am sure everyone has lawyered up just to have someone look out for their best intrests...then again, (and whose to say this didn't happen) if there is nothing to hide hand over whatever might be helpful but thats just me....

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

How many of you are local to this story?
Have you joined in searching?
I certainly have my own theory about this case- but feel like the only thing that really matters at this point, is bringing William ​Cierzan home.

But unless LE has evidence, technically they can't ping his phone...(or anyone elses for that matter)...and I am sure everyone has lawyered up just to have someone look out for their best intrests...then again, (and whose to say this didn't happen) if there is nothing to hide hand over whatever might be helpful but thats just me....

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

In the KTLA article it states that the car seen on the surveillance camera at 5pm belongs to the nephew. And no other cars or anyone approached the house. The husband told the wife at 4pm that the nephew had left. Now the nephew is seen on camera at 5pm. We know that he was at the house with the husband two hours before the wife got home.

"Surveillance video also showed a car pulling up to the home around 5 p.m. that night, according to the Sheriff's Department.

A neighbor, who did not want to be identified, told KTLA the car in the video was familiar to the family.

"It sits there for like 10-15 minutes and then leaves," the neighbor said. "It's a family member's of that house, it's their lot."

Officials said the car may belong to Cierzan's nephew, who has given a statement to authorities but is not considered a suspect."

LE most likely has examined the family members vehicle but they most likely will not reveal their findings.

Also LE has not confirmed ownership of the SUV found backing into the driveway and or whether it has been located.

Didn't the ktla article say that the Nieghbor knew the car and said it belonged to the nephew?

I too, sadly, feel the same. I dont want to be accusatory, my opinions are simply based on the information I have found and are just that, my opinion.

I definitely believe the relative named is involved. I believe WC's wife believes that too. I believe this relative has had a rough life and has been involved in some questionable things (juggalo family) for a good part of his life. I believe WC was supportive and did his best to encourage this relative to be better. I believe that day the relative went to WC's with the intention to steal precsription drugs (based on prior arrest 2014) and WC caught the relative or the relative went to confront WC for not loaning money prior or some other unknown reason and things got out of hand. The suv arrives with 2 friends of relative and they move WC to an unknown location. Or relative leaves and comes back with friend to move WC. We've been shown only that one bit of footage from neighbor but who knows if LE has more footage supporting the relative arriving at 1 or not.

Im trying to be as vague as possible, I hope I havent gone too far but I am very curious if anyone else came to this or a similar conclusion?

Yes exactly what I was thinking. Why is it taking LE so long to build a case against the relative? They should ping his phone or maybe the Nephews truck has Sirius or Onstar and LE can see where the truck drove to that day. Narrow the search more.

Here is a link that states that the nephew was at the house at 1:30 PM, so far its the only article I have found to have this time. I am not sure if this is hearsay or if it is true I believe it must have been form Peck or the nephews statement.
https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

Here is my original timeline as well as pieces of the PC that I found very telling. The phone call timeline is at the bottom.
I am still looking into search areas, I am not sure there is enough information to make a map that exhibits areas that have actually been searched. I am only finding where searchers met and planned to search but not sure how far and which direction they went in.

Name: William John Cierzan
Last heard from: January 26, 2017
Left behind keys, wallet and car, there is conflicted reports as to whether these items were found inside the car or in the house.
Blood stains found inside residence, not confirmed as WC's
Serveillance footage catches white SUV backing into residence at
around 5:06 PM and leaves approximately 6 mins later at 5:12 PM
Things that stood out: Anything in () is further information or my opinion.
A reporter is questioning Det. Ralph Hernandez (one of the lead detectives) about the nephew.
Reporter: Was WC still at the house when he (nephew) left?
Det. Hernandez: pauses for a long time before answering yes.

When speaking about the white SUV
Reporter: Are we talking about two different relatives or is this the relative that was at the house with WC?
Det. Hernandez: Yes, the vehicle is very similar to the same relative. (it is most likely the nephews car)
Reporter: The relative that was at the house earlier, I read that they were watching sports, did they get into some kind of argument?
Det. Hernandez: We dont know what there interaction for the course of the day. (seems odd if in fact the nephew was questioned. He could be saying this because he does not want to state what their interaction was or do they
really not know?)

Timeframe:
Det. Hernandez: The window that we are looking for is right about 4 PM to just after 7 PM (this makes me believe
there was no 5 PM call, just the one that took place slightly after 4 PM, which seems to have been from WC to Linda,
a 6 PM call from Linda to WC where WC does not answer and then Linda arrives home just after 7 PM and WC is not there. The phone calls were made to and from his cell phone not a house phone, both Det. Hernandez and Linda seem very convinced he was at home during this time and not elsewhere, despite being on his cell phone)

Linda answers questions about WC that day
Reporter: Did you know the relative was over that day?
Linda: I didnt even know he was over that day, he (WC) hadnt mentioned him at all.
Reporter: Does he (nephew) come over frequently? Do they have a good relationship?
Linda: I thought so... I mean yea hes been over quite a few times. (Lindas demeanor during the response to this question makes her seem suspicious of the nephew, like she now has her doubts about how good their relationship really was)

Det. Hernandez answers a few more questions
Reporter: ... so he's (nephew) cooporating? (when this is asked, Linda is standing behind Det. Hernandez and she shakes her head no and lowers it)
Det. Hernandez: He uhh, he has provided a statement. (Body language says it all, I believe both Det. and Linda are very suspicious of nephew)

Timeline: Other than the 1:30 time, all other times are verified by PC
1:30 PM - I found one article where a 1:30 time is mentioned as to when the nephew was there watching golf.
I believe if this is more than hearsay that this time must have been mentioned by the nephew in his statement given to LE because Linda did not even know the nephew was there and therefore had no idea when he arrived or left.
4 PM - WC calls Linda
5:06 PM - SUV backs into driveway and leaves approx. 6 minutes later
6 PM - Linda calls WC and he does not answer
7 PM - Linda arrives home and WC is gone

I am wondering do you think 6 min is enough to murder someone and carry their body to the car? And if he was killed why take his body? Why not leave it and stage a robbery or something? It appears to me like something happend in the kitchen. Maybe a struggle or fight. Is it possible Will was taken alive for a reason? Did he have shoes on when he left. Did he have access to parts of magic mountain where money was kept. Was his ATM card missing?

Here is a link that states that the nephew was at the house at 1:30 PM, so far its the only article I have found to have this time. I am not sure if this is hearsay or if it is true I believe it must have been form Peck or the nephews statement.
https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/

Here is my original timeline as well as pieces of the PC that I found very telling. The phone call timeline is at the bottom.
I am still looking into search areas, I am not sure there is enough information to make a map that exhibits areas that have actually been searched. I am only finding where searchers met and planned to search but not sure how far and which direction they went in.

Name: William John Cierzan
Last heard from: January 26, 2017
Left behind keys, wallet and car, there is conflicted reports as to whether these items were found inside the car or in the house.
Blood stains found inside residence, not confirmed as WC's
Serveillance footage catches white SUV backing into residence at
around 5:06 PM and leaves approximately 6 mins later at 5:12 PM
Things that stood out: Anything in () is further information or my opinion.
A reporter is questioning Det. Ralph Hernandez (one of the lead detectives) about the nephew.
Reporter: Was WC still at the house when he (nephew) left?
Det. Hernandez: pauses for a long time before answering yes.

When speaking about the white SUV
Reporter: Are we talking about two different relatives or is this the relative that was at the house with WC?
Det. Hernandez: Yes, the vehicle is very similar to the same relative. (it is most likely the nephews car)
Reporter: The relative that was at the house earlier, I read that they were watching sports, did they get into some kind of argument?
Det. Hernandez: We dont know what there interaction for the course of the day. (seems odd if in fact the nephew was questioned. He could be saying this because he does not want to state what their interaction was or do they
really not know?)

Timeframe:
Det. Hernandez: The window that we are looking for is right about 4 PM to just after 7 PM (this makes me believe
there was no 5 PM call, just the one that took place slightly after 4 PM, which seems to have been from WC to Linda,
a 6 PM call from Linda to WC where WC does not answer and then Linda arrives home just after 7 PM and WC is not there. The phone calls were made to and from his cell phone not a house phone, both Det. Hernandez and Linda seem very convinced he was at home during this time and not elsewhere, despite being on his cell phone)

Linda answers questions about WC that day
Reporter: Did you know the relative was over that day?
Linda: I didnt even know he was over that day, he (WC) hadnt mentioned him at all.
Reporter: Does he (nephew) come over frequently? Do they have a good relationship?
Linda: I thought so... I mean yea hes been over quite a few times. (Lindas demeanor during the response to this question makes her seem suspicious of the nephew, like she now has her doubts about how good their relationship really was)

Det. Hernandez answers a few more questions
Reporter: ... so he's (nephew) cooporating? (when this is asked, Linda is standing behind Det. Hernandez and she shakes her head no and lowers it)
Det. Hernandez: He uhh, he has provided a statement. (Body language says it all, I believe both Det. and Linda are very suspicious of nephew)

Timeline: Other than the 1:30 time, all other times are verified by PC
1:30 PM - I found one article where a 1:30 time is mentioned as to when the nephew was there watching golf.
I believe if this is more than hearsay that this time must have been mentioned by the nephew in his statement given to LE because Linda did not even know the nephew was there and therefore had no idea when he arrived or left.
4 PM - WC calls Linda
5:06 PM - SUV backs into driveway and leaves approx. 6 minutes later
6 PM - Linda calls WC and he does not answer
7 PM - Linda arrives home and WC is gone

Omg you did a great job! Was there any forced entry mentioned? WC left all his belongings (wallet, keys and cell) and dinner was still on the stove when wife got home. She said at 4pm he said he was making dinner.

Omg you did a great job! Was there any forced entry mentioned? WC left all his belongings (wallet, keys and cell) and dinner was still on the stove when wife got home. She said at 4pm he said he was making dinner.

I dont believe there was forced entry, if there was it wasnt mentioned.

Thank you, Im hoping this might clarify a few things. If anyone can add to it please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members