Cadaver Dogs Hits and Info

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
geezus to pete. I thought this was new hit...

arghblahrghh

The testimony in court indicated the hits were all good and both dogs hit the same places.

If you look at that interview again, I think you will catch where CA is very nervous when questioned about the hits. She almost contradicts herself many times. That entire interview looked to me as if she was trying first to hide something, and second to discount what the police testified to in court.

Interesting. I've been meaning to go back and listen to the Bond hearing testimony since the last document dump came out...I will have to go and do that soon! Thanks for responding Turbothink. :)

Another thought folks, on the dogs hitting in the yard area, since the gas cans were sitting in the trunk of the car, it is very likely that they had some decomposition on them. George probably used gas from those cans for mowing and may have set the can down in the yard if he ran out and filled up his mower. The hits could be as simple as that. :rolleyes:

Okay, wait. The discussion about cadaver dog hits in the Anthony back yard -- those hits are not new. But the hits on the site near Orlando Airport being searched since Wednesday night -- those hits are new, right? From this thread, I understand that site is the spot where:

(1) a person witnessed a slightly-built person in a cap emerging from the woods towards a white car (similar to Casey's) on a median;

(2) police cordoned off since Wednesday night (it's now Thursday night as I type this); and

(3) a reporter from Channel 9 (reporting on the hits) stood 30 yards away from the spot, remarking that she/he could smell decomposition from that far away.

Correct? When did the Channel 9 reporter say he/she stood there smelling decomp at this spot? If that area reeks so badly and from so far away (presumably, even from an area that isn't cordoned off by the police), can we get one of you near Orlando to go check it out? I understand there are lots of missing folks in Orlando but for a smell of decomp to be spreading around like this so badly and the smell is emanating from a wooded area where a person IN THE CRUCIAL TIME IN QUESTION exited wearing stuff that Casey wears and being built like Casey and driving a car like Casey and the area is not a typical one for someone to be at......this sounds like a major break in the search. If possible, I'd love to know the name of the reporter who declared he/she smelled human decomp 30 yards from the spot (so I can google and see what other cases he/she may have worked on). If I were in Orlando, I'd be over to that spot to get as close as I could and I'd bring with me someone who has smelled human decomp before.

Okay, wait. The discussion about cadaver dog hits in the Anthony back yard -- those hits are not new. But the hits on the site near Orlando Airport being searched since Wednesday night -- those hits are new, right? From this thread, I understand that site is the spot where:

(1) a person witnessed a slightly-built person in a cap emerging from the woods towards a white car (similar to Casey's) on a median;

(2) police cordoned off since Wednesday night (it's now Thursday night as I type this); and

(3) a reporter from Channel 9 (reporting on the hits) stood 30 yards away from the spot, remarking that she/he could smell decomposition from that far away.

Correct? When did the Channel 9 reporter say he/she stood there smelling decomp at this spot? If that area reeks so badly and from so far away (presumably, even from an area that isn't cordoned off by the police), can we get one of you near Orlando to go check it out? I understand there are lots of missing folks in Orlando but for a smell of decomp to be spreading around like this so badly and the smell is emanating from a wooded area where a person IN THE CRUCIAL TIME IN QUESTION exited wearing stuff that Casey wears and being built like Casey and driving a car like Casey and the area is not a typical one for someone to be at......this sounds like a major break in the search. If possible, I'd love to know the name of the reporter who declared he/she smelled human decomp 30 yards from the spot (so I can google and see what other cases he/she may have worked on). If I were in Orlando, I'd be over to that spot to get as close as I could and I'd bring with me someone who has smelled human decomp before.

:blowkiss:
Thanks for bringing this back on topic. I'm heading out to see if I can find a link.

Snipped for space, There is nothing in this latest news report to support that the hits were Wed. Or very recent. They may have been from early in Sept. but the report or the video today does not state either of these things #2 or #3 .....I believe this tip was called into LE on Sept 4th.

Correct? When did the Channel 9 reporter say he/she stood there smelling decomp at this spot? If that area reeks so badly and from so far away (presumably, even from an area that isn't cordoned off by the police),.

Is this the one you are talking about?
http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html
Well, I'm trying to figure out whether its recent news about the smell and hit and police cordoning off an area, or whether it's an older report. On here, Floridamom tells us that there was a Channel 9 reporter stating on tv (but it's not on the website yet) that police had just cordoned off an area and that the reporter him/herself could smell the decomp smell (presumably, as he/she was reporting on the development this evening). Viewers were then told to tune it at 11:00 pm. But it's after 11:00 pm and I don't know what happened and I don't have local Orlando TV. So I'm trying to figure out what's up.

I think Casey is pretty clever at what she does (lying and manipulation, but I don't think she is very knowledgeable about anything that isn't Casey.

Per Brian Burner transcript - he first see's the pontiac back into the garage on June 17th. Her parents find the ladder on the side of the pool. My theory would be that Casey died (and I haven't figured out how) on the 16th and is in Casey's trunk. Casey backs the car into the garage on the 17th and goes to set up the pool to stage a drowning. Until she opens the trunk and finds out that rigor mortis has set in.

Per Brian Burner she backs the pontiac into the garage on the 18th, 19th and borrows a shovel. But, I don't think she actually buries her. Per the Missing Caylee flyer she is 3'1" and 35lbs. That is going to be a big hole to dig. But what I am wondering is if she had handled Caylee's body either with her hands or that shovel to gauge the length for the hole and possibly that is what the dogs have hit on. Or possibly she has taken a towl out of the trunk and thrown it on the ground around the spot she was going to dig. I don't think she buries her because of the size of the hole required. But, I would expect she made some attempt at starting to dig a hole.

Per Brian Burner she comes back a third times and backs the pontiac in. (I can't remember verbatim, but I think it was on the 20th.) I originally thought she buried the body and then came back to dig it up on this day. However, I think that now the body is starting to decompose and she backs in to put the body in a garbage bag.

You mean you're heading out to the area? I hope that's the case or I hope someone local can!

Nope...sorry. I'm in Texas. I can't find any reference to this story - except here on WS.

It may have escaped from the Rumor Thread. I can't find anything about an area cordoned off or the odor of decomposition "thirty yards away." For sure not in the past few days. Just WFTV reporting on the two search areas - one near the Amscot where KC abandoned her car and one closer to the airport where the lady saw the white car - reported early September.

Maybe tomorrow the news crews will be all over it. :crossfingers:

Well, I'm trying to figure out whether its recent news about the smell and hit and police cordoning off an area, or whether it's an older report. On here, Floridamom tells us that there was a Channel 9 reporter stating on tv (but it's not on the website yet) that police had just cordoned off an area and that the reporter him/herself could smell the decomp smell (presumably, as he/she was reporting on the development this evening). Viewers were then told to tune it at 11:00 pm. But it's after 11:00 pm and I don't know what happened and I don't have local Orlando TV. So I'm trying to figure out what's up.

Oh wow, so this is a new report then..I'll look as well!, so far, I don't see anything, but then it may take a while to post if its there..

Is this the one you are talking about?
http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html

Ooooh. I got all excited but this was in August. I think you may be right - perhaps this is something that just got started in the rumor thread - that there was a cadaver hit October 1 or 2nd. Can't find any news about a recent event but thanks for the link. It just reminded me how much of my life I've wasted and what an emotional rollercoaster this case has been. It doesn't seem possible that it could be two and a half months...or does it? :eek:

Oh wow, so this is a new report then..I'll look as well!, so far, I don't see anything, but then it may take a while to post if its there..
Okay. I have gone back and searched all the posts on this thread which I think was started on Sept. 3. It looks like there was some confusion because this month old thread got some recent activity. But Amasleuth's and Floridamom's posting about a Channel 9 reporter on tv saying he/she smelled decomp and the police cordoning off the area....that was a month ago. I am sorry if I added to the confusion. With so many different thread topics, I find the site confusing. The "Daily News" portion helps, but if someone includes a link about something like a cadaver dog hit, a poster with a cadaver dog isn't allowed to explain the news report and if you want more info you have to go and find a link that talks about cadavar dogs. My navigation abilities aren't as good as they were in my 20's and 30's. :mad:

Okay. I have gone back and searched all the posts on this thread which I think was started on Sept. 3. It looks like there was some confusion because this month old thread got some recent activity. But Amasleuth's and Floridamom's posting about a Channel 9 reporter on tv saying he/she smelled decomp and the police cordoning off the area....that was a month ago. I am sorry if I added to the confusion. With so many different thread topics, I find the site confusing. The "Daily News" portion helps, but if someone includes a link about something like a cadaver dog hit, a poster with a cadaver dog isn't allowed to explain the news report and if you want more info you have to go and find a link that talks about cadavar dogs. My navigation abilities aren't as good as they were in my 20's and 30's. :mad:

No problem at all..trust me, in my 30's they arent that good!

Whew! Thanks for clearing THAT up! :)

I feel MUCH better now. Probably a good time to catch some zzzzzzz's.

:runaway: :bedtime:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member