California Wildfires 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
11:03 AM Today

I just got an Immediate Evacuation Order Alert from the San Diego Sheriff, issued for the Corral Canyon/Bobcat Meadows area.

Evacuation Centers are Steele Canyon High Scool and Joann McQueen Middle School.

This is in Alpine/Campo/East County/Cleaveland National Forest. Anyone near there, stay safe and be careful!
Edited to add map:

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
(I am nowhere near Alpine, although I do see smoke in the distance.)

Last edited:

I just got an Immediate Evacuation Order Alert from the San Diego Sheriff, issued for the Corral Canyon/Bobcat Meadows area.

Evacuation Centers are Steele Canyon High Scool and Joann McQueen Middle School.

This is in Alpine/Campo/East County/Cleaveland National Forest. Anyone near there, stay safe and be careful!
Edited to add map:

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Please stay safe!!!!

El Dorado fire sparked by pyrotechnic device used during gender-reveal party at Yucaipa park

I am so angry-- disgusting humans- thoughtless and stupid
This fire started from a device used during a gender reveal party!!!!
I hope they find these disgusting individuals and they have to pay for
destruction they caused

Read about this in the news this morning - I realize this is not the first "firebomb" accident to take place at a gender-reveal party - why use explosive devices at all. Seems to me like such a party only benefits the parents-to-be, not the baby to be born, as in a baby shower (yes, have been to those, but not to a gender-reveal party). I agree, I hope the people who planned and detonated the device should pay for the destruction caused.

Read about this in the news this morning - I realize this is not the first "firebomb" accident to take place at a gender-reveal party - why use explosive devices at all. Seems to me like such a party only benefits the parents-to-be, not the baby to be born, as in a baby shower (yes, have been to those, but not to a gender-reveal party). I agree, I hope the people who planned and detonated the device should pay for the destruction caused.

It’s ridiculous. But they couldn’t hope to pay for such damage in several generations.

Edited to add map:

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

The sky in my area in Orange County CA looks overcast. But it’s smoke. Ash is everywhere. The light is orange.

Attachments

• 9AB8FC9D-4694-41D4-86E5-A2CF4F52A50F.jpeg
    9AB8FC9D-4694-41D4-86E5-A2CF4F52A50F.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 14
I am in the foothills - south of the Bobcat fire. Mount Wilson seismic center is in danger.
The ash is in chunks-as in charcoal. Whole burned leaves are drifting down.
Yesterday it was 115. Today it's 90 because the sun is behind the smoke.
No containment as of yet.
I have heard we are due for some Santa Ana wind conditions tomorrow and Wednesday. No bueno.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back