Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAPHIC

From Key Findings:

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 22s23 seconds ago
There are at least 4 areas in the house where Kathryn Liknes was positioned while actively bleeding, said Arns. #Garland #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 37s38 seconds ago
Arns conclusions: Alvin and Kathy Liknes were both dragged along the carpet in parts of their home #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 51s52 seconds ago
Continuous swipe patters in upper hallway consistent with Alvin Liknes being moved along carpet. #Garland #yyc

GRAPHIC

From Key Findings:

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 30s30 seconds ago
Arns conclusions: Kathy "positioned while actively bleeding" in at least four areas of the home #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 52s52 seconds ago
Arns said same for Alvin in 3 locations of the home. #Garland #yyc

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 56s56 seconds ago
Swipe mark on carpet in upper level hallway consistent with Alvin Liknes being moved along floor, Arns says in summary. #Garland

GRAPHIC

From Key Findings:

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 27s28 seconds ago
Court hears Alvin suffered a minimum of four blows in at least three places in the Liknes home #Garland

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 47s48 seconds ago
Alvin was "positioned while actively bleeding" in 3 locations of home #Garland

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 50s51 seconds ago
Arns showing images of exterior walkway of Liknes home with blood on cement, DNA of Kathy Liknes found #Garland #yyc

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
Drip stains on fitted sheet of mattress in spare room consistent with Nathan O'Brien actively bleeding. #Garland #yyc

Ugh what did that monster do to little nathan??? What besides a cut would drip and not cause spatter?

I was thinking a nose bleed? If DG wanted to get the adults subdued little NO may have been caught in the crossfire. Little ones sometimes try to protect their moms and grandma's when under physical attack. Given what seems to be DGs torture plan, I'm thinking he planned to hit the Likneses with enough force to knock them out and get them cuffed and to his farm. Even being surprised by NO being there that would still be his initial plan. Little NO would have been easy to subdue once the adults were immobilized. Poor little guy. ��

GRAPHIC

From Key Findings:

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 59s59 seconds ago
Nathan O'Brien "actively bleeding" on fitted sheet of mattress in spare room #Garland

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
Drip stains on bed in spare bedroom consistent with Nathan O'Brien bleeding there, says Arns. #Garland

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 1m1 minute ago
Nathan was "actively bleeding" on the mattress of the spare room bed, says Arns. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 1m1 minute ago
Altered stains observed in the kitchen, after chemical enhancement, are consistent w cleaning activities #Garland #yyc

GRAPHIC

From Key Findings:

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 1m1 minute ago
Arns tells jury of her overall conclusions of Liknes home: impacts to Liknes' and O'Brien, swipe patterns on floors and walls #Garland #yyc

[video=twitter;829440590102171648]https://twitter.com/CTVInaSidhu/status/829440590102171648[/video]

GRAPHIC

From Key Findings:

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 1m1 minute ago
Arns said bloody drag marks in the Liknes home show both Alvin and Kathy were moved in the house #Garland

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 1m1 minute ago
Arns says evidence indicates Liknes' were "actively bleeding" in multiple areas of home; O'Brien actively bleeding in spare bedroom #Garland

GRAPHIC

From Key Findings:

Ina SidhuVerified account ‏@CTVInaSidhu 33s34 seconds ago
Altered stains in the kitchen are consistent with cleaning activists within the area of residence says Arns #garland
[video=twitter;829441560198516736]https://twitter.com/CTVInaSidhu/status/829441560198516736[/video]

I'm going to sound paranoid here but there have been 2 times today when tweeting slowed right down. Right now is one of them. We haven't seen a lot of tweets about nathan. Are they not tweeting some stuff?

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 1m1 minute ago

This is the second last day of Crown evidence in #Garland trial. There have been 87 exhibits so far

GRAPHIC

Bryan LabbyVerified account ‏@CBCBryan 2m2 minutes ago

Sgt. Arns says Nathan O'Brien 'was actively bleeding' on the bed in the spare room. Alvin was struck at least twice in 2 locations. #Garland

They aren't saying a lot on Nathan on Twitter. Just this same bit over and over.

GRAPHIC

[video=twitter;829441841774764032]https://twitter.com/CTVInaSidhu/status/829441841774764032[/video]

This is the second last day of Crown evidence in #Garland trial. There have been 87 exhibits so far

Guessing that means we will hear the defence's story on this beginning next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 2m2 minutes ago
Arns' examination in chief done. Her cross-examination by defence after short break. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
#Garland trial taking break until 2:45 #yyc

15 minute break before cross

Guessing that means we will hear the defence's story on this beginning next week.

Or we won't. I can't even begin to think how they can spin this evidence. They might just try to say crown didn't prove their theory.

Pretty clear that K and A were already down when struck. Thoughts?

I doubt they will even present a "story". What story could they possibly come up with? It would be so far fetched it would be laughable.

It seems this could go to the jury and to a verdict very soon. What can the DG legal team possibly present for a defence? The only gap I see in the crown's case is not having any evidence from the L home of DG having been inside the home. It's not really a gap, though, given the evidence from the G Farm. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member