Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE is:

-talking to the people who attended the sale

-Recording their experience (VIDEO)

-Asking if they are willing to give LE their fingerprints

-Wanting to eliminate fingerprints found

-Doing fingerprint analysis currently

-Taking pictures

-Over 200 people attended the Estate Sale

- No Suspects BUT we have information that has allowed us to move forward

-LE will give another update tomorrow

-Doesn't want to jeopardize the integrity of the investigation

-Moved forward, progress, received information, moved forward, progress

Police are asking for fingerprints from people that attended the estate sale.
LE says over 200 people attended the estate sale.

They have no suspects that they can name.

They have information that allows them to move forward.

they don't have suspects that they can name?

WOW!!! That investigator seemed a bit chipper. My spirit has been lifted.
IMO "partnering agencies in the states" ...did I read something about oil and Texas on the earlier theread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interesting.... sooo.. thoughts? now? Bad business deal and held for ransom? or does someone have a crazy Ex?

LE is:

-talking to the people who attended the sale

-Recording their experience (VIDEO)

-Asking if they are willing to give LE their fingerprints

-Wanting to eliminate fingerprints found

-Doing fingerprint analysis currently

-Taking pictures

-Over 200 people attended the Estate Sale

- No Suspects BUT we have information that has allowed us to move forward

-LE will give another update tomorrow

-Doesn't want to jeopardize the integrity of the investigation

-Moved forward, progress, received information, moved forward, progress

I am guessing that some of the people at the estate sale may have observed one or more people at the sale that acted in a way to draw suspicions and they are following up on them. They may not know their names yet.

Police have information that has allowed them to move forward with the investigation, but they cannot name suspects at this time. At the last press conference, "people" is mentioned. They also have surveillance video from businesses and residences in the area. That's optimistic.

A plea to all the drive-through food chains and famous coffee shops, please put pictures of missing people on the menu marquee, especially when there is a high profile case like this one.

For every customer coming through the drive-through, flash that missing person(s) first.

It wouldn't back the line up that much and it might just save a life.

We have the technology!!!

PLEASE!!!

I say sleuthers , since the partners in the states were mentioned , we should maybe have a look into persons from America that they may have been connected with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God I hope they aren't getting our hopes up. I only caught the last 5 minutes, but, LE must have said progress, moving forward at least 10-15 times.

*PRAYING FOR THEIR SAFE RETURN*

A plea to all the drive-through food chains and famous coffee shops, please put pictures of missing people on the menu marquee, especially when there is a high profile case like this one.

For every customer coming through the drive-through, flash that missing person(s) first.

It wouldn't back the line up that much and it might just save a life.

We have the technology!!!

PLEASE!!!

and all gas stations on both sides of the border.

re: finances. Hope police are working around the clock to follow the money.

After tonight at 10 pm, there will be a very short list hopefully.

Kind of interesting that they released all this information about what they are doing at the community centre, in the middle of what they are doing.

Recording everyone. I love that. I have faith in these LE. They are ON IT

The fact that LE has not released a picture of a person or vehicle of interest at this point is actually encouraging.

After tonight at 10 pm, there will be a very short list hopefully.

Kind of interesting that they released all this information about what they are doing at the community centre, in the middle of what they are doing.

Recording everyone. I love that. I have faith in these LE. They are ON IT

How would they know who isn`t showing up to meet with police. It`s not like there was a guest book at the estate sale.

How would they know who isn`t showing up to meet with police. It`s not like there was a guest book at the estate sale.

You could ask each person to describe the other people who might have been in the house at the same time.

I think this is in reference to process of elimination of finger prints left at scene.

JMO about the press conference with the parents. When Jennifer and Rod first walked out I thought that it might have been Nathan's dad with Nathan's aunt. She seemed so strong and supportive and wasn't showing as much as emotion as dad. But then she introduced herself as Jennifer, Nathan's mom. My thoughts are she is a very strong woman and wanted to try to keep as composed as possible since she was going to speak to Nathan directly. If he was able to see the broadcast she didn't want to scare Nathan further by being hysterical. (I guess I would liken her to how strong and classy Jackie Kennedy Onassis was after the assassination of President Kennedy.) I may be wrong but that is how I interpreted it. Heartbreaking. :(

I'm a very skeptical, analytical person...and I'd honestly be the first to comment if I felt that a missing child's parent's demeanor seemed "off" at a presser.....but I don't feel that way at all about poor JO. What I saw was a mother who was probably given something beforehand (Xanax? Ativan?) to help her relax a little.........and a mother in an almost trance-like state......caused by the greatest fear and heartache she's ever experienced in her life.......her very worst nightmare.....the absolute worst nightmare of any parent. Plus remember, she was the first to enter the home Monday morning, which I suspect was likely a very troubling scene.........signs of a struggle, possibly blood, etc.

There is 1 comment now posted 57 mins. ago of someone saying AL(close resemblance maybe him?) might have been seen on some gas station surveillance? Hope LE take that comment serious and follow up :)

He has a twin brother, Allen, who is an identical twin (I've seen family pics on KL's FB page (albums).........and they couldn't be more identical looking so it is possible it was brother who was seen at gas station, IMO.

Police have taken fingerprints at the scene, and they're taking fingerprints of persons that come forward. Any unmatched fingerprints will be set aside as possible suspects. That can then be used to tie the actual suspect to the crime scene. That's the best that I can figure from what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61