Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This question is really vague, but does anyone recall a fellow talking about seeing a green truck like the one in question, and thinking it was driving on an unusual route (back road or something)

Princess, could you please give back road directions that you would take between Spyhill and Airdrie. Thank you !!

I recall that... Or that one could get to airdrie is in back roads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of surprised they are way out there. There is one a lot closer in SE Calgary. I can't remember the name I'am trying to find out. Maybe they found some evidence for the Spy Hill one for them to be there.

Shepard?

This question is really vague, but does anyone recall a fellow talking about seeing a green truck like the one in question, and thinking it was driving on an unusual route (back road or something)
Princess, could you please give back road directions that you would take between Spyhill and Airdrie. Thank you !!
That was Dangeross

It is looking as if the earlier theories of the Liknes' plotting their own disappearance have been derailed with the news report of bad business and bad blood between DG and Alvin. It would be interesting to know, with a couple of connections on record of Liknes family members mixed up with/related to "jail birds", whether DG and Frank Chora have a connection between them. (Frank Chora shot AL's daughter, packs a Baretta, and holds people hostage).
I'm sure the CPS are on it, but it seems like something that hasn't been covered here. .

Kind of surprised they are way out there. There is one a lot closer in SE Calgary. I can't remember the name I'am trying to find out. Maybe they found some evidence for the Spy Hill one for them to be there.

Maybe it has to do with what landfill the garbage goes to from the Liknes address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that's where his household trash goes?

Are the landfills the type where your vehicle goes on a scale and you pay on the way out? Just thinking they may have found a receipt, or possibly that a landfill employee recalls the vehicle.

No. There are 3 missing persons. The child may or may not be in the company of the two others. I think they needed to get everybody's photos out for the public. If it were just NO alone then if he were seen with his grandparents everybody would ignore it.

Regardless...they are still missing over a week later with an active amber alert for them.

True, 3 people are missing but this article on cbc specifies the criteria for when it is used.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/amber-alerts-when-they-re-used-and-how-they-work-1.816392

Is this the only way LE could legally get pictures out of who the child is with?

Can someone enlighten me if the Amber Alert has been used anywhere on adults?

Amanda Singroy ‏@CTVASingroy ·
@CalgaryPolice at Spyhill dump in YYC this a.m.Say it's related to missing investigation. #yyc #BringNathanHome

BsHrBXSIQAAx_wP.jpg

https://twitter.com/CTVASingroy

Does anyone know what day garbage would be picked up ,on the L's street? What time of day? TIA

True, 3 people are missing but this article on cbc specifies the criteria for when it is used.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/amber-alerts-when-they-re-used-and-how-they-work-1.816392

Is this the only way LE could legally get pictures out of who the child is with?

Can someone enlighten me if the Amber Alert has been used anywhere on adults?

LE said they were making an exception in the case. This is an very unusual situation but they felt that the amber alert was necessary as there still is a missing child (along with two adults.).

I'm going to have to look at the roads, I just go by memory, [emoji3] there are several routes one could take though too if they knew the area. It is all farms/acreages between Calgary and Airdrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy