Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Calgary. If I were JO or RO, I would contact Kim Dennis, the psychic.

I know a lot of people may think its crazy, but Kim is well known around Calgary and is very good. A lady I worked with went to her about 3 years ago and came back absolutely stunned by the experience.

Maybe nothing would come of it, but if I was NO's mom, I'd at least give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, gosh. Sorry to differ but I think the Millard/Bosma case in ontario led to many open ended months of searching on the farm property, while the prime suspect was held (and evidently still is) held in solitary at the local remand centre.

I live in Calgary. If I were JO or RO, I would contact Kim Dennis, the psychic.

I know a lot of people may think its crazy, but Kim is well known around Calgary and is very good. A lady I worked with went to her about 3 years ago and came back absolutely stunned by the experience.

Maybe nothing would come of it, but if I was NO's mom, I'd at least give it a try.

No disrespect intended, I am sure that person is good at what they do. I have been following this thread from the beginning, approximately 3000ish posts ago someone else asked the same thing and I agree with the answer that was given. If a psychic has information that may be relevant to this case they should be contacting the police. In no manner should people have to go to someone and pay for a service to get information about a missing 5 year old IMHO.

Thank you for the link Weebles. From this quote below in the news article linked in Weebles post, isn't it odd that LE haven't yet decided whether to also search the 'Shepard Landfill'? If the dumps were being searched as a routine matter (as LE had stated to MSM in previous interviews), then why not all 3? It seems obvious they are expecting to find *something* at the other ones, and if not found there, then they will search the 'Shepard'?

"Officers have completed a search of the East Calgary Landfill and officials say they will decide later if they need to also conduct a search at the Shepard Landfill."

Police have wrapped up the search for evidence at a southeast Calgary landfill in the disappearance of Nathan O’Brien and Alvin and Kathy Liknes and are focusing their efforts on an acreage north of the city and the Spyhill Landfill site.

Police also have a tactical unit at the Airdrie acreage to deal with chemicals that were found on the property

Read more: http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/search-for-missing-calgary-trio-resumes-at-acreage-and-landfill-1.1909612#ixzz37CDyIl7s

Providing a landline number is standard practice across all jurisdictions when it comes to conditions of bail. It ensures when police contact you, you are at the physical location. Nothing unusual.

What about that handy feature of 'call forwarding' from a land line? Your home number can be forwarded to any other number you may choose when away from home. Or would the authorities be able to tell if the call was forwarded?

What about that handy feature of 'call forwarding' from a land line? Your home number can be forwarded to any other number you may choose when away from home. Or would the authorities be able to tell if the call was forwarded?

I think they can demand that the feature is either disabled or, if not, I'm sure they can trace the point of origin and destination of all land line calls.

Okay, my last post for a while.

So that means that another rare green truck is right next door. So much for rare green.

No, that means it's especially rare because it's right next door to another rare green truck. :drumroll:

Hey, you're right.. why would professional hitmen take the evidence with them? Good point!

Not really. A professional hit would have left bodies behind. Also we've heard the neighboring house was probably vacant with new residents set to move in on Jul 1.

By no means was I suggesting that JO and RO pay for the service. In fact, many psychics help out with missing children cases for free.

The thing is, they often need to be brought into a case, ie hold a special object of the person/people missing so that they can make a connection and have something to report to police.

If they are offering their service they should be contacting the police. These parents have enough to worry about. JMO.

My opinion is it would be helpful.

[modsnip]

I posted the link to the quote from the family friend.
The bottom line is that Alvin and Kathryn told a family friend that they bought a condo in Mexico.

And yet............at the first presser where JO and RO and JL (the L's son) spoke, the son JL (when asked point blank by a reporter to if it was true his parents either had properties in both Edmonton and Mexico..........and JL did very clearly state they had BOUGHT a home in Edmonton, that's where they'd be moving from Calgary to...........and that they'd spend some time in Mexico (he wasn't sure for how long) and then return back to Edmonton. I've said it before and I'll say it again..............there was something "off" with the way JL answered this question. It was like he was caught off guard with the question or wasn't sure how to answer it.

IMO we have no idea whether they really DID buy a property in Edmonton or elsewhere.

I still can't get out of my head, the day after they went missing, the media interviewing various neighbors and them giving different responses as to where KL said they'd be moving to..........1) Edmonton.....2) Mexico.....3) Northern AB I remember thinking at the time, sounds to me like people who either don't have a real plan or they don't want anyone to know where they're really moving to, for some reason.............all IMO.

Okay, the news releases keep stating that the RCMP are going door to door close to the acreage asking people to check properties and well sites. The missing were in a 12 hour window. Has anyone figured out the time frames the truck was seen? That would at least give us a radius of distance possibly traveled.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1433136/police-confirm-violent-incident-occurred-inside-missing-familys-home/

"Normally it takes several months for analysis, but officers have expedited the examination and hope to have the results within several days or a week. Despite the grisly evidence found at the scene, police remain optimistic."

OK I should have said AT the home.

"Grisly evidence found at the scene" is some new phrasing that I don't remember seeing previously. Is this a case of a reporter revealing something they know but which hasn't been officially released?

Or is it a bit of embellishment?

I think we are all just a little frustrated by the lack of new information. Now we are just going around in circles. I'm going to call it a night! Have a peaceful sleep all and I hope there is resolution to this file over the weekend!:eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed:

One more thing...have they thoroughly searched 5km from AL & KL's home? The reason I ask this is because I have participated in a search and the victim was found within 5km of his home, we searched 3 counties in 2 days, it was more of a private search though.

I don't believe LE has ever stated that blood was found in the home. Correct me if I'm mistaken but I really don't think the presence of blood on the scene has ever been mentioned specifically by LE?

I can't recall seeing it officially confirmed. We've all just been guessing based on the vague wording.

Also there was a press conference in which the police said they definitely know which person was in medical distress. Maybe through blood typing? Gender? A broken denture plate? Finger nail? Someone's medicine left behind? Could be any of these or other reasons, but we leap to the blood theory because it makes a lot of sense.

Wow as a poster on WB for a few years, chill folks, everyone can have a thought, idea, opinion.

You might not agree with it but really....please be courteous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member