CANADA Canada - Amber Tuccaro, 20, Nisku, AB, 18 Aug 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caller claims to be the driver heard in the recording: Caller claims innocence in Amber Tuccaro's murder - Ryan Jespersen Show - Omny.fm

He does sound like him.

The voice is certainly similar, but 3 things really stood out to me:

First, he claims that Amber and her friend wanted to go to Edmonton, then only talks about Amber. IF the friend was there, presumably we would have info released with a description of the person and a vehicle.

Second, he says Amber had her son in a suitcase in the back seat. It has been reported from the beginning that Amber left her son with her friend.

Third, IMO he makes too big a point of emphasizing the word "Abolutely", almost to the point of yelling it above other words, like he was trying to sound like the voice on the audio, and he places the emphasis at a different point in the word (comparison of the word starting just after 7:30 in the audio)

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2015
''Solving the murder of Amber Tuccaro could hinge on identifying a man whose voice was captured in the background of this recording of her last phone conversation.''

I believe the person responsible for the Killing of Amber Tuccaro has ties to Leduc county and could be from the town of Nisku, Alberta, Canada. Common sense people. The murderer seemed to have known the area quite well. Including all the rural and range roads in the surrounding area. The murderer most likely has a large family and I bet you that a few of the killer's family members know about the murder and who's responsible. I have studied the case a little and I believe that there was more than one male involved in Amber's murder. I've listened to the audio, even extracted it from the youtube uploads. I have filtered the audio using my home studio. It does sound like two males as well as Amber were in the vehicle at the time of her demise.

I believe the person responsible for the Killing of Amber Tuccaro has ties to Leduc county and could be from the town of Nisku, Alberta, Canada. Common sense people. The murderer seemed to have known the area quite well. Including all the rural and range roads in the surrounding area. The murderer most likely has a large family and I bet you that a few of the killer's family members know about the murder and who's responsible. I have studied the case a little and I believe that there was more than one male involved in Amber's murder. I've listened to the audio, even extracted it from the youtube uploads. I have filtered the audio using my home studio. It does sound like two males as well as Amber were in the vehicle at the time of her demise.
Welcome to Ws shawnton, thanks for chiming in!

IMO, having grown up in South Edmonton with just a single lane highway separating city limits from Nisku, it seems like whomever killed her definitely had ties with the town but may not have been from there. Nisku is basically an industrial town filled with hotels and warehouses for oil companies. The killer may not even be in the province anymore if he came from out east, as many of them did in search of work in 2010. Not implying he definitely an outsider but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.

But how sorry for how many more? It's been nearly 7 years since Amber was found. What would be a good reason that the cell phone recording isn't still played through media at least twice a day? At least on the chance that her killer is still running the roads.
My guess would be that's cop who did it and they are covering for him because it's outrageous.

It's been over six years that i first heard about her but with whatever reason I got an impression that's huge, engaging case.
Amber was do young, so smart, she tried to rescue herself or at least lead to the person who took her, she left clues and... Nothing.
Not to insult anyone but stupidity has its limits and le actions in this case are so over it that it's just have to be their intent to let her killer keep killing. Most mall cops using common sense would do a better job.

I think you’re exactly right. I believe that the killer worked around the Leduc area- perhaps in places requiring employees to drive out to check numbers on rural gas metres , or working in a gravel pit or excavation area. I bet that the person frequents the hotel bars for Happy Hour after work every Friday, but usually takes on call through the weekends where he would have access to a work phone- or work vehicle. He cases out new dumping grounds around the backroads and he probably pulls over in his older pickup or suv to have a cigarette and casually check out the parameter of a field near a stand of thick bush. He probably has rented specialty equipment such as a wood chipper or something similar under the company name that he works for to cover his tracks. He has a criminal history, and probably has had experience in human trafficking and selling drugs. He does all his vehicle maintenance himself and changes his tires mid season- and he definitely has special locks on his vehicle to keep people from getting out- even from the front seats - not just child locks. His personal cellphone has a unknown or private caller ‘register on call screening

I think you’re exactly right. I believe that the killer worked around the Leduc area- perhaps in places requiring employees to drive out to check numbers on rural gas metres , or working in a gravel pit or excavation area. I bet that the person frequents the hotel bars for Happy Hour after work every Friday, but usually takes on call through the weekends where he would have access to a work phone- or work vehicle. He cases out new dumping grounds around the backroads and he probably pulls over in his older pickup or suv to have a cigarette and casually check out the parameter of a field near a stand of thick bush. He probably has rented specialty equipment such as a wood chipper or something similar under the company name that he works for to cover his tracks. He has a criminal history, and probably has had experience in human trafficking and selling drugs. He does all his vehicle maintenance himself and changes his tires mid season- and he definitely has special locks on his vehicle to keep people from getting out- even from the front seats - not just child locks. His personal cellphone has a unknown or private caller ‘register on call screening
Welcome to Ws WeissWolfe, great ideas!

I totally forgot that I posted here such chaotic thought, but I pretty much didn't change my mind about this.

Amber had no reason to call his brother in jail while catching that ride.
It's only logical that this brave, smart young woman figured out that she's in terrible danger way BEFORE she called, not during that call - and that she choosed to call him, that she called him knowing that it will be recorded and tried to play it cool to get as much of his/their voices as possible.

I know nothing about the area but feel that first time perp would likely got scared off by her being on her phone for such a long time and with him/them also talking. And that voice was pretty damn calm, like it was nothing new to him.

It might be a long shot but isn't there a chance that guy would get discouraged since he learned that call was recorded? She was fighting for her life so why wouldn't she bring that up?
Maybe she was attacked so quickly that she didn't have a chance to do it since she figured that her hunch was right... maybe she did and it didn't scared him/them off... or maybe she didn't out of justified fear that she's gone already and if she will mention this, that recording will likely disappear before anyone will notice.

I totally forgot that I posted here such chaotic thought, but I pretty much didn't change my mind about this.

It's only logical that this brave, smart young woman figured out that she's in terrible danger way BEFORE she called, not during that call - and that she choosed to call him, that she called him knowing that it will be recorded and tried to play it cool to get as much of his/their voices as possible.

I know nothing about the area but feel that first time perp would likely got scared off by her being on her phone for such a long time and with him/them also talking. And that voice was pretty damn calm, like it was nothing new to him.

It might be a long shot but isn't there a chance that guy would get discouraged since he learned that call was recorded? She was fighting for her life so why wouldn't she bring that up?
Maybe she was attacked so quickly that she didn't have a chance to do it since she figured that her hunch was right... maybe she did and it didn't scared him/them off... or maybe she didn't out of justified fear that she's gone already and if she will mention this, that recording will likely disappear before anyone will notice.

I assumed the brother called her. You can’t call people in jail, can you?

I assumed the brother called her. You can’t call people in jail, can you?
I have no idea. Many sources state that she called him.
I imagined that she called his voice mail and that's why it took LE so long to get into that call as he obviously wouldn't be on the other end of that phone nor aware of her call at the time.
If he called her, how could it be that they didn't get to that recording immediately, after her, reported being missing? Nobody called him to notify about her disappearance? Nobody visited him? He had no way of notifying anyone about the terrifying way that call ended? Or was that misreported and LA knew about that from the beginning?

If he was on the line then most likely it's only that small part of recording released cause before that perp/s didn't said anything and it was only him and her talking about their private stuff, ending with him going silent as he heard she freaks out.

N
I assumed the brother called her. You can’t call people in jail, can you?[/QUOTE

the phone only works one way. People can’t call you if you’re incarcerated - besides a lawyer. I don’t think it would be on the same phone line, however.

If her phone wasn’t a smartphone- if it just an older analogue flip phone with pay as you go- then it wouldn’t be such a deterrent.

Welcome to Ws shawnton, thanks for chiming in!
I do not believe the killer would live in Leduc. That’s too close to home to be risking recognition from rural neighbors. Someone would see him returning home late, driving erratic,- anything risks getting noticed. Rural neighbours know each other’s vehicles. They pay more attention to traffic in their neighborhood. They stop and ask if someone from 4 quarter sections down the twn road if they need help loading or unloading farmgoods , ect. The guy that we are looking for lives up further in the city and probably has a very easy drive up and into it with minimal lights or cameras. The 814 north eventually turns into 50th street, which Is an easy route of travel and convenient enough to make it from home and back after his hunting and dumping. For this reason I believe he still lives south of the river, however. But far enough away up into the city in a Place that he won’t get suspiciously noticed returning home late. Most likely lives in a low income housing area, not apartments, possibly Town houses. He is not a young man, I’d say late fifties at the time of the recording, and if he has a spouse/commonlaw- she’s probably working opposite shifts than he is. this guy is probably more or less well known at carupholstery places, and parts yards- and he probably has friends that run a automotive or mechanic garage front for chop-Shops, because he needs those special working locks put in his various beaters that he drives around till they heated out with too much trace evidence. He probably takes out the engine and transmission out himself with help from a friend or whoever he could sucker into helping him after. He would have to do this in order to crush the vehicle at the yard in the compactor- He’d probably be on the records at salvage shops in Edmonton - theyd need to come haul away the vehicles and crush them after salvaging what parts they would want. Because of this tho- he would do the best damn job he could to clean it first anyhow. I have to say this is all just my ideas of how he operates^, none of this was known information- just some insight i wanted to share.

I do not believe the killer would live in Leduc. That’s too close to home to be risking recognition from rural neighbors. Someone would see him returning home late, driving erratic,- anything risks getting noticed. Rural neighbours know each other’s vehicles. They pay more attention to traffic in their neighborhood. They stop and ask if someone from 4 quarter sections down the twn road if they need help loading or unloading farmgoods , ect. The guy that we are looking for lives up further in the city and probably has a very easy drive up and into it with minimal lights or cameras. The 814 north eventually turns into 50th street, which Is an easy route of travel and convenient enough to make it from home and back after his hunting and dumping. For this reason I believe he still lives south of the river, however. But far enough away up into the city in a Place that he won’t get suspiciously noticed returning home late. Most likely lives in a low income housing area, not apartments, possibly Town houses. He is not a young man, I’d say late fifties at the time of the recording, and if he has a spouse/commonlaw- she’s probably working opposite shifts than he is. this guy is probably more or less well known at carupholstery places, and parts yards- and he probably has friends that run a automotive or mechanic garage front for chop-Shops, because he needs those special working locks put in his various beaters that he drives around till they heated out with too much trace evidence. He probably takes out the engine and transmission out himself with help from a friend or whoever he could sucker into helping him after. He would have to do this in order to crush the vehicle at the yard in the compactor- He’d probably be on the records at salvage shops in Edmonton - theyd need to come haul away the vehicles and crush them after salvaging what parts they would want. Because of this tho- he would do the best damn job he could to clean it first anyhow. I have to say this is all just my ideas of how he operates^, none of this was known information- just some insight i wanted to share.

i would like to add that in addition to the information they (Police)did release about the profile of the person of interest - the one about him liking to fish and hunt or enjoy the outdoors, I doubt that he participates in these activities as they do not give instantaneous gratification- I doubt that this person has that kind of patience or willpower to withstand extreme weather conditions. I doubt he even likes camping. He likes control though, and he plans his “events “ entirely around the weather, but also he is killing on certain days that are in close proximity to others that went missing. Probably on evenings just before a heavy rain. He has aftermarket or custom headlights or rack lights. It’s real dark down in some of those Leduc areas

I also think that there are two males in the recording. One sounds older but they still have the chainsaw gutteral voices. This could be from lots of shouting or having to talk loud in shop work environments- or due to drinking in bars. It sounds like the main voice is kind of “put on” like how a grandpa would talk to youngsters in a fun goofy kind of way- like they are placating a child. Probably to lead them into a false sense of security, probably because nobody that sounds like a cartoon character on a kids show would cause anyone harm. There is a notable giggle in the background, i think that would carry more importance. The giggle sounds like it’s evoked from some kind of dark Humour or sarcasm. The main voice will not remain sounding like that. He knew he was being recorded and changed his talking voice into something more or less performed. I think that the syntax is more important here in this recording. The word “absolutely”- he speaks in absolutes. He may change the word he uses to something different- if he is that careful, but the syntax would otherwise stay the same. Perhaps this weekend he will slip up and wish someone a ‘happy EAST- er. ‘And that may be all it takes for another person to recognize it and to call this guy in. Guaranteed someone already has, but perhaps the police didn’t look deep enough or totally underestimated the ability or potential of the individual to be a high functioning psychopath or perhaps he had persuaded away from the perception of strong criminal intelligence. He’s probably good at playing dumb, has an alibi planned out and owns a smartphone but leaves it at home to mislead his actual whereabouts.

Does anybody know what kind of medical procedure or appointment amber had in Edmonton the following day? This is where it may get a bit tricky.. the information is probably protected or classified- but it could have a lot to do with a motive..what is available in Edmonton that’s not available in Fort Mac? surgery or invasive procedures for sure. Ideas?

I doubt that this person has that kind of patience or willpower to withstand extreme weather conditions. I doubt he even likes camping.
Well, there are people who like to fish and hunt but don't camp anywhere nor expose themselves to risk of extreme weather.
Does anybody know what kind of medical procedure or appointment amber had in Edmonton the following day? This is where it may get a bit tricky.. the information is probably protected or classified- but it could have a lot to do with a motive..what is available in Edmonton that’s not available in Fort Mac? surgery or invasive procedures for sure. Ideas?
How do you think it could have anything to do with a motive?
Do you suspect that she might be targeted before trying to hitchhike?

Specific timeline would help a lot.
And I'm afraid that releasing that recording DAYS after she went missing (instead of years), as well as checking out every possible surveaillance that could catch her would solve this case (instead of just not doing it caused by not having anything to go through anymore) in no time.

Well, there are people who like to fish and hunt but don't camp anywhere nor expose themselves to risk of extreme weather.

How do you think it could have anything to do with a motive?
Do you suspect that she might be targeted before trying to hitchhike?

Specific timeline would help a lot.
And I'm afraid that releasing that recording DAYS after she went missing (instead of years), as well as checking out every possible surveaillance that could catch her would solve this case (instead of just not doing it caused by not having anything to go through anymore) in no time.

I believe that this attack was targeted and that she knew her killer. I doubt they would pick up just any woman that was hitchhiking. That would be a risk. Smartphones were available at the time of her disappearance, so the killer would be taking a risk if their prospective victim had one on their person. I used to hitchhike a lot back around 2004-2007- and I would text the licence plate of the vehicle that picked me up to a friend.

I believe that it’s POSSIBLE that the medical appointment could have something to do with a POSSIBLE motive. If all other roads came to a dead end, why not go deeper into the reason of ambers visitation to Edmonton to begin with? - that’s my logic anyhow.

to reply to the speculation I made about the information released by police to the public about the POI enjoying hunting or fishing :
Yes, you are technically correct. But hunting and fishing takes patience and I doubt that the profile of the guy that is killing these girls is capable of that kind of fortitude in his character. This guy just knows how to tie a few good knots and is probably into the BDSM scene and is some kind of sexual deviant.
Killing people that are marginalized on the fringes of society is like shooting fish in a barrel. I’m sure amber came from a good family and she did not live on the streets, but hitchhiking automatically branded her in the same category as the others that were found in the same area . Maybe it wasn’t a coincidence. Maybe she knew him and vice versa. A lot of people work in ft mac for weeks at a time and then go home to Edmonton and further places south. This would have happened during a time where we were trying to come out of an economic crash - people had to look for temp work or any work available of they were laid off, it could require travelling for work. Maybe he travelled to ft.Mac for work and they had met that way, it’s not too far from imagination to be a possibility.

By the way I apologize if I’m not posting my replies or ideas properly in correct order on the threads- Im navigating this site using a smartphone with a desktop interface... If I need to delete and repost when I check from my desktop later I will do that. Sorry In advance!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back