CANADA Canada - Amber Tuccaro, 20, Nisku, AB, 18 Aug 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Pickering farm?
No, not Pickton's farm. There was a missing indigenous woman from Edmonton that disappeared and it was several years ago. Her friend only knew that she was going to a farm to meet the boss and that she was nervous about it. The way that it was put indicated that the farm was not a long distance away from Edmonton. I came across the info a few years ago and I can't remember which missing woman it was; she was young, I think early 20's.

I think I read it in... um... that other web sleuthing community and I think it was mentioned in the missing and murdered women Edmonton forum... about the farm. I sure wish I could remember her name. And I really wouldn't be going on about this if I didn't think that there was a link between her and Amber. Hmmm.

I think I read it in... um... that other web sleuthing community and I think it was mentioned in the missing and murdered women Edmonton forum... about the farm. I sure wish I could remember her name. And I really wouldn't be going on about this if I didn't think that there was a link between her and Amber. Hmmm.

I saw that too, Clouddown. I'm not sure about the rules about posting another forum on here, but there was a posting about a girl named Charity who had been taken out of Edmonton to a farm to a guy in his fifties. I have the link if needed. It was made in connection to the disappearance and murder of Rachel Quinney in June 2004. She was "found" by Thomas Svekla.

Simply conjecture, but I have often wondered if this 50-year-old on the farm might be in any way similar to the horse farm guy out near Onoway that seems to keep popping up.

I saw that too, Clouddown. I'm not sure about the rules about posting another forum on here, but there was a posting about a girl named Charity who had been taken out of Edmonton to a farm to a guy in his fifties. I have the link if needed. It was made in connection to the disappearance and murder of Rachel Quinney in June 2004. She was "found" by Thomas Svekla.

Simply conjecture, but I have often wondered if this 50-year-old on the farm might be in any way similar to the horse farm guy out near Onoway that seems to keep popping up.

I would like that link very much. 2004 would be 15 years ago and that means that he would be in his mid to late 60's and my how time flies when you're having fun. Didn't Svekla at one time say something to the effect that, "it was just a job"? And birds of a feather flock together. Is there a link that you can find about the horse farm guy out near Onoway? It seems it's always about location, location, location and it also seems as if there's a farmer or cowboy in his mid to late 60's that has been putting up the hay at maybe more than one farm.

As an opening caveat, what follows is clearly my own opinion:

Firstly, a very interesting idea by Clouddown earlier that maybe there is Fort McMurray connection…maybe a travelling worker who moves between a home province/state, Nisku and the airport, and Fort Mac.

This had never occurred to me before and definitely worth digging into a little more.

BUT:

I think the horse farm guy mentioned above is very interesting. He is a convicted sex offender with convictions for sexual assault, procuring juvenile prostitutes and choking to overcome resistance (emphasis mine).

He is known to frequent the Edmonton International Airport (YEG). When you leave YEG on Airport Road, the first set of lights you come to is the corner where the motel sits where Amber and her friend were staying and where she was last seen.

Continue east along that road, then south on Range Road 241, an approximately 17 minute drive (the length of time roughly of the phone recording), and you arrive at the spot where Amber’s remains were found two years later.

His name is out there on multiple sites for those who want to find out.

As an additional opinion that might send chills down your spine:

For those of you with an interest in the recent disappearance of Kathleen Ferraz-Duchesneau, whose car was found running near the bridge in Devon, AB (CANADA - Canada - Kathleen Rose Ferraz-Duchesneau, 25, car found abandoned, Devon, Alberta, 6 Jan 2019), for the horse farm guy to get from his farm in the Onoway, AB area to that airport he frequents, he would likely drive south along Highway 60, through Devon and across that bridge.

If in Amber’s case we are looking at a predator who takes advantage of opportunity, then passing Kathleen stuck in the snow in the middle of the night on the highway might have presented another opportunity…

Again, my personal opinion.

Imo, I don't think they looked very hard. How many times did the police need to hear about Pickton before they looked harder? Too many is the answer to that question. It's always too many because they do not look hard enough, fast enough. Imo and apparently in Amber's families opinion the investigation was sloppy to begin with and two years to release a fraction of the conversation is two years too long. With the numbers that are piling up in both missing women and missing men why is this recording still not being played every single day all over Alberta? It's still probably one of the most important leads that they've acquired in the hunting of a monster that quite obviously hunts the roads of Alberta and yet it's been swept under the carpet along with Amber's investigation. And yet also, imo, they dismissed the three women's claims no differently then they dismissed the claims in the Pickton case.

Is Brain Scratch a sleuthed here because I randomly clicked on this video and realized he is an ex-coworker of my husband and I am amazed at how small the world really is.
Welcome to Ws marisab67!
Unsure if Brain Scratch is a member or not, but he certainly is helpful here!

I’m excited to check out more of his videos. He helped my husband really develop his web skills at their old job and it’s great to see him finding his niche and doing well! I hopped over here from Delphi thread when I saw the link. I check every day with the hope that there will be resolution for the girl’s families and now for Amber’s as well. Brain Scratch is right, the accent is very Upper Peninsula more than it is Canadian and it can’t be any coincidence that so many bodies have been recovered in the same area. Hopefully the inquest will result in LE reviewing the tips provided from several women naming the same person.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope
Back