CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree PP. It seems as though Audrey's best friend of over thirty years just took the money and ran. It's really bizarre. Sold the house and was outta there.

Still.......what are we missing here?

:banghead:

This has been posted here before, but this perp has been "at it' again so reposting.
Bbm
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/24460.pdf

From 2012..

"Sexual Assault Alert,
Man wanted,
Security camera image of suspect released
Broadcast time:
17:22
Friday, September 7, 2012
Sex Crimes Unit
416-808-7474
The Toronto Police Service is alerting the public to a sexual assault investigation.
It is reported that:
- on Friday, September 7, 2012, at 3:10 a.m., in the Bloor Street West/ Islington Avenue area
- a 62-year-old woman was sleeping in her home when a man broke in and sexually assaulted
her

- the man fled the area
It is further reported that:
- on the same day, at 3:30 a.m., in the Royal York Road/Norseman Street area, a 49-year-old
woman was awake in her home when she saw a man trying to gain entry into her home

- the man fled from the area
It is further reported that:
- again on the same day, at 3:40 a.m., in the Royal York Road/The Queensway Avenue area,
a 70-year old woman was sleeping in her home when the man broke in and sexually
assaulted her.

- the man fled from the home
The suspect is described as tanned or with a darker complexion, 20-25, 5€8 with a thin build.
He was last seen wearing dark clothing with a white cloth or T-shirt that covers his face and
head but exposes his eyes."

From today ...
Bbm
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/26996.pdf

"Police request assistance with break-and-enter/sexual assault investigation,
Berry Road and Parklawn Road
Broadcast time:
10:25
Monday, July 8, 2013
22 Division
416-808-7474
The Toronto Police Service would like to make the public aware of a series of
break-and-enters, including a sexual assault, in the Berry Road and Parklawn Road area.
It is reported that:
- on Sunday, July 7, 2013, between 12:55 a.m. and 3:30 a.m., a man gained entry through
doors and windows of four homes in the area
- the man entered the houses and rummaged through them while the residents were asleep
- one woman was sexually assaulted while she was asleep
It is also reported that:
- on Sunday, July 7, 2013, at 2:30 a.m., the same man was seen prowling around a home in
the area
- the man fled when the homeowner discovered him
Police believe the same man is responsible for a series of break-and-enters and sexual
assaults in 2012"

With the heat of July and August, wouldn't you think the SV perp would be 'at it' again? All we need is for him to totally mess up and get caught before major damage has been done.

:twocents:

I haven't found any new news re. JV. He was arrested over 15 weeks ago; I would expect that things have moved forward with his case but I have no idea how to look for that information.

Also - Has anyone managed to find any info on RV? He was on AG's will as well but he's difficult to track down.

If I recall correctly PP, wasn't RV named in the Will in the event that LV passed away before him?

What a pity:I'm back from vacation and nothing new about PK, AK, MK, JV or something? Unfortunately I know nothing too.:blushing:

I was doing some reading last night and I learned that in order for LE to call a series of events a "serial killer" there has to be more than three events. So far, we only (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) have SV, SL and AG.

Are LE waiting for a fourth and fifth killing/attack in Southern Ontario!

:stormingmad:

NSU - Unfortunately, we don't even know if they've followed up on our tip. We know nothing. Maybe they know nothing either.

So sad.

Bumping for Audrey!

In the case of SV DNA is present. In the case of SL too or don't we know this? May police in the case of JV come to DNA even though he was taken before a deed?

LE can always ask JV or his immediate family for a DNA sample - the answer will be yes or no.

IF JV is convicted in Florida on the charges against him, his DNA will most certainly be obtained and shared with other LE agencies that ask.

We don't know if Hamilton Police have DNA for AG's crime scene though.

More Info From My Readings About Sexual Killings:

A killing is only considered a sexual killing/assault if the perp spends time with the victim in order to have his "pleasure" with her. When it's a quick attack and then the body is left or dumped, it's tecnically not a "sexual killing" according to LE.

Apparently it is only considered a 'sexual killing' when it's like Bernardo did - keeping the woman held captive, having his way with her and then disposing of the body.

What I'm getting at here is this: Perhaps LE are not focusing on these three killings/attack because it's not "at the Bernardo level".

Just talking out loud here.........

More Info From My Readings About Sexual Killings:

A killing is only considered a sexual killing/assault if the perp spends time with the victim in order to have his "pleasure" with her. When it's a quick attack and then the body is left or dumped, it's tecnically not a "sexual killing" according to LE.

Apparently it is only considered a 'sexual killing' when it's like Bernardo did - keeping the woman held captive, having his way with her and then disposing of the body.

What I'm getting at here is this: Perhaps LE are not focusing on these three killings/attack because it's not "at the Bernardo level".

Just talking out loud here.........

That's interesting info No Stone...what really jumps out at me is that these 3 crimes happened from August/10-Dec/10 and then that was it. JMHO, but if it was the same perp, wouldn't there be a safe assumption to say there could have been attacks somewhere before and have been more somewhere since? IMO, a perp that has these types of violent tendencies just doesn't do a few random acts to get it out of their system. It's really too bad that so many LE agencies act independently of each other and don't seem to share info.

I tried to search for updated records today and found nothing. I'm sure there are records for JV but I have no idea what I'm doing! Does anyone else know how to find an update since mid-March on his file???

I tried to search for updated records today and found nothing. I'm sure there are records for JV but I have no idea what I'm doing! Does anyone else know how to find an update since mid-March on his file???

Sorry......no clue here either! :blushing:

But a thought: Does anyone think that LV *suspected* JV and that's why the rapid sale of the house and things inside the house??

That's interesting info No Stone...what really jumps out at me is that these 3 crimes happened from August/10-Dec/10 and then that was it. JMHO, but if it was the same perp, wouldn't there be a safe assumption to say there could have been attacks somewhere before and have been more somewhere since? IMO, a perp that has these types of violent tendencies just doesn't do a few random acts to get it out of their system. It's really too bad that so many LE agencies act independently of each other and don't seem to share info.

Many many moons ago I speculated that Audrey may have been onto something wrt the killings of SV and attack on SL. Could it be that she suspected JV and was silenced as a result?

Anyone know when JV moved/went to Florida?

But a thought: Does anyone think that LV *suspected* JV and that's why the rapid sale of the house and things inside the house??

Yes, I could well imagine! :yes:

LV may not have known for sure, but her suspicion could have been a factor in things being handled rapidly. If she suspected prior to Audrey's murder, there probably wouldn't be any doubt in her mind now.

Maybe Audrey suggested to LV that she thought JV may have had something to do with the killing in Orangeville and the attack in Mono, and LV relayed that to JV.

Does anyone suspect LV being part of what happened? LE has not ruled anyone out but does say the perp(s) was/were known to AG. I'm with LE on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme