CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or is anyone else finding news article on AG becoming scarce? I've just done some recent searches and the pickings are getting pretty slim! MOO

I realize the following is on the fringes of what is reasonable but since it has been discussed - re Audrey and McMaster and science and the reactor there etc.

One of the Al-Qaeda members that some sources say were living in Hamilton ON to try to get access to the reactor was Anas Al Liby who as the headlines today and no doubt tomorrow say was captured by Navy Seals in Libya last few days.

Just to document: for those who were interested in Audrey, science, Chalk River etc.

This equally farfetched idea is in honour of No Stone and that poster's diligent attention to the cake motif:

1. Is it possible Audrey made the cake in her new oven and P.K. was coming by to ostensibly pick it up.... this means disbelieving P.K. of course.

2. Possibility of two cake deliveries: the first fake and undocumented where murder takes place the second to conveniently find the body - with the cake. It would be crazy to put forth the cake story and then not have the cake the second time IMO can't see anyone being that stupid.

3. Or soup delivery and cake delivery bookending the crime.

4. Possibility of friend/accomplice who they tell Audrey is super afraid of canines so could she please lock them up.

5. Did L.V. have a relative along when she took soup? Same point about being afraid of dogs.

To DeputyD2:

No, the blue car is not a Chevy Camaro. Look at the differences in the two other links you gave of the racing Camaros. It's a two-door Chevy model that is no longer made by GM (the name of the model escapes me right now). It's a fast car (probably a V8) but it's not a racing car.

It should be noted that the Camaro was built for racing and for speed. Before it was built as a street legal car, it was used as the pace car at Indianapolis.

:twocents:

------------------------

ETA:

Just thought of the name of the GM car model I was thinking of. A Cutlass Supreme. Now it was an Oldsmobile so I might be wrong. :dunno:

Found that Camaro!! It's a "First Generation" camaro which includes 1967, 1968, 1969 only.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/chevrolet/camaro/1596894.html

1968 Chevrolet Camaro 396/375 L78

. (1) The model logo is properly placed on the front fender, above the bumper and wheel and appears to be 2 lines of print; (2) There are posts separating the door windows from the small side back windows, (3) The trunk area seems to slide off the roof and is very short ; (4) no 'spoiler' in back; (5) The 2 strips on each side of center line on hood are on this model. They are visible on the DM photo; (6) Hub caps are solid in both photos; (7) "the Tripoli Turquoise paint is absolutely flawless! If you have never seen this one-year only color, Tripoli Turquoise is one of the most beautiful shades of blue........" (8) This beautiful 1968 Chevrolet Camaro 396/375 L78 is fully documented with its original Canadian Build Sheet .

Later: Just noticed that the hub caps on this model are different from those in the pic with DM about to get in. Nevertheless, I believe this is the one.

I'd post pics if I could just master the know-how. ;)

I'd bet that this was WM's treasure....and I'd also bet that DM was not allowed to drive it. Until it became his legacy, that is. Had he just taken his pal for a spin? Wonder who the photographer was? The 3rd guy arrested in the TB case but released from custody?

dd

From cakes to cars! :floorlaugh:

If the car was the motive for killing AG, that means someone had to know she owned the car. Who all would know about the car:
- PK
- the F family
- the coffee group
- LV
- relatives of LV
- anyone who saw the car parked at LV's house
- anyone on Indian Trail

If we eliminate DM's crowd as killing for the car.......then who would we be left with? And among that group, who would actually kill for a car?

Hmmmm...........

And the F family is making me suspicious simply because the 'Amazing Grace' vid was sent to the mother. WHY? Why was it sent to ONLY PK and F mom?

Time to ponder.......:seeya:

And now from cakes to cars to horses! :floorlaugh:

Just had a thought - prior to JV going to Florida and being incarcerated there did he have his intentions set on someone young and close to AG?

I know we've been through the Perp 1 and Perp 2 thing but now I'm zeroing in on someone in the family who received the video. Cannot name the innocents but please ponder this one for a bit. And........your thoughts please?

It's a close call, you may be right.

Your photo's model logo is more properly placed than my choice and the hub caps on your pic are more like the DM car.
Our buddy here who likes to play around with photos could maybe zoom in on the DM car's model logo and tell us for sure..... er....ahhem... how about it, SB? :)

dd2

And now from cakes to cars to horses! :floorlaugh:

Just had a thought - prior to JV going to Florida and being incarcerated there did he have his intentions set on someone young and close to AG?

I know we've been through the Perp 1 and Perp 2 thing but now I'm zeroing in on someone in the family who received the video. Cannot name the innocents but please ponder this one for a bit. And........your thoughts please?

I think I get your drift, Stone. I've also been searching the younger sibling of someone close to AG whom JV may have been interested in.

:worms:

It's a close call, you may be right.

Your photo's model logo is more properly placed than my choice and the hub caps on your pic are more like the DM car.
Our buddy here who likes to play around with photos could maybe zoom in on the DM car's model logo and tell us for sure..... er....ahhem... how about it, SB? :)

dd2

Zooming in loses too much clarity (I'm limited in so many abilities ;)).

I get a bit lost on the car convos (so don't know where the years 1967/68 are coming from) but ... DM's mechanic posted on a car forum re his boss having a thing for horsepower, and made mention of a 1970 Chevy Nova. I'm pretty sure this pic might be the same model as the blue one in Smich's driveway:

http://www.musclecardrive.com/images/specs_pics/1970_novaSS.jpg

Other google images for a 1970 Chevy Nova:

https://www.google.ca/search?site=i.....1ac.1.27.img..10.4.567.rwnhQuuFswc#imgdii=_

Geesh, If only A had a video camera attached to her house/garage!
I know my husband has said many times, IF we lived rural, he would invest in one. Esp with her living alone. Damn.
If I recall, Audrey had a horse which passed away. Not sure when that would have been.
Now that you're onto Perp's plural, I wonder about F's son C? Has anyone been concerned about him?

From Sidekick:

Has anyone been concerned about him?

BINGO.......DING, DING, DING.......Yes!!

:winner:

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2...y-gleave-s-murder-and-neighbours-are-anxious/

bbm and initialled bm.

“It is not that I believe police owe us anything,” said concerned neighbour T A, but he is questioning how the case has been investigated.

On the day Gleave’s body was found, he said, an officer knocked on his door and asked him a couple of questions. But A said the conversation was vague and he was never given a specific timeline to recall what he might have seen.

Since that day, he has called one of the detectives to share new information, but has never had a call back, he said.

“Nobody’s gone door-to-door, they don’t even know whose living with me,” A said. “If they talked to people, they might get much more information.”

A and neighbour C F also question why they’ve never seen neighbouring properties in the densely forested area searched.

In the last month, Gleave’s Indian Trail house has been sold in an estate sale. Neighbour say the lights are on in the home all the time now.

The month has also been a time for reflection. F mom, , who e-mailed back and forth with Gleave, has been going through past messages.

F said there was an e-mail about a month before her death in which Gleave described not wanting to go outside at night without her two big German shepherds.

This only makes the neighbours question even more why the dogs were locked inside and why Gleave’s body was found in the garage. There is a door into the home from the garage."

I knew I should kept my mouth shut! LOL................ sorry.

Please don't keep your mouth shut, SideKick. I'd be too lonely in Mistakeville if everyone did that. :)

Besides, I think now that I'd knitted up a story that may not fit. DM may have restored that Chevy and his Papa may have had nothing to do with it. Sometimes my thinking gets stuck on a dot and talk before raising my eyes and look to see where the next one is.
dd2

Zooming in loses too much clarity (I'm limited in so many abilities ;)).

I get a bit lost on the car convos (so don't know where the years 1967/68 are coming from) but ... DM's mechanic posted on a car forum re his boss having a thing for horsepower, and made mention of a 1970 Chevy Nova. I'm pretty sure this pic might be the same model as the blue one in Smich's driveway:

http://www.musclecardrive.com/images/specs_pics/1970_novaSS.jpg

Other google images for a 1970 Chevy Nova:

https://www.google.ca/search?site=i.....1ac.1.27.img..10.4.567.rwnhQuuFswc#imgdii=_

I think you've found the right car, SB!! :drumroll:

I'm happy with the appearance of all parts of it. In addition you have DM's mechanic's statement to support your find.

Thanks, SB, I can close out that question now (big relief), and go on to the next fantastic idea for you to help me clear up. :eek:kay:

dd2

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2...y-gleave-s-murder-and-neighbours-are-anxious/

bbm and initialled bm.

“It is not that I believe police owe us anything,” said concerned neighbour T A, but he is questioning how the case has been investigated.

On the day Gleave’s body was found, he said, an officer knocked on his door and asked him a couple of questions. But A said the conversation was vague and he was never given a specific timeline to recall what he might have seen.

Since that day, he has called one of the detectives to share new information, but has never had a call back, he said.

“Nobody’s gone door-to-door, they don’t even know whose living with me,” A said. “If they talked to people, they might get much more information.”

A and neighbour C F also question why they’ve never seen neighbouring properties in the densely forested area searched.

In the last month, Gleave’s Indian Trail house has been sold in an estate sale. Neighbour say the lights are on in the home all the time now.

The month has also been a time for reflection. F mom, , who e-mailed back and forth with Gleave, has been going through past messages.

F said there was an e-mail about a month before her death in which Gleave described not wanting to go outside at night without her two big German shepherds.

This only makes the neighbours question even more why the dogs were locked inside and why Gleave’s body was found in the garage. There is a door into the home from the garage."

That last bolded line is pretty vague - trust and hope LE knows if it's accurate or not.

What was bothering AG one month prior to her murder? Why were her dogs crated when she was killed if she had concerns? This is not making sense to me so have many questions. Part of a long term plan?

From cakes to cars! :floorlaugh:

And the F family is making me suspicious simply because the 'Amazing Grace' vid was sent to the mother. WHY? Why was it sent to ONLY PK and F mom?

Time to ponder.......:seeya:

And F. son in article someone posted last few days says they corresponded by email only once or twice a year (!).

Now it seems to me that was a bit obscured by the Mom if the son is accurate.

If so that is indeed remarkable timing. I think the Mom and some of the Spec articles made it seem they corresponded more often (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme