CANADA Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone made a very important (AFAIC) point in the preceding threads. They mentioned the 'suspect's' turning of his head. I think it may have been @Satchie .. was this turning of the head at that specific spot because this individual already knew exactly where the neighbouring video cams were located? And he turned his head to avoid recognition? It would make sense that this was a 'hired hit', albeit perhaps not necessarily by a 'professional'.. and is it possible this person had tons of info, provided by the hiring party, on all kinds of things, such as neighbouring cams, different routes, floorplans, schedules of victims, habits of victims and possibly also of neighbours, etc etc etc. A plan was born, including walking as the method of transportation. No cellphones being carried, etc. No weapons.. just zip ties.. Etc. imo.
A map indicating where streetlamps are located in relation to houses, something a perp might study to know where to avoid the light and presumably more..
speculation, imo.
Give map a second to load, type address.
Streetlight Map - Toronto Hydro
''50 OLD COLONY RD, pole number P50''

Attachments

• 2C7BEC30-8FB3-4B60-AE0F-D8A4606948B2.jpeg
    2C7BEC30-8FB3-4B60-AE0F-D8A4606948B2.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 9
Sorry, one more. I feel like he's wearing a hat with a brim. Like a baseball cap. But it's winter. Does anyone else see that?

I see a hat brim, but I don't think it is quite long enough to be a baseball cap brim. I also noticed that the upper body is slumped back and not aligned with the legs, and the head protrudes forward, more in line with the lower body. This is easier to see in a still shot.

See the video police are calling a 'valuable piece of evidence' in the Sherman murders

62 Bannatyne Drive (but some believe it’s 59 or 61) Google Maps

50 Old Colony is where the murders took place.Google Maps

Kevin Donovan believes the killer may have approached the house from the back.

First thing that surprises me is that the video footage is so far away from the murder scene. Is this correct?

Is the theory that someone limped several blocks in the cold around midnight? Do hitmen put up with that?

upload_2021-12-15_19-56-45.png

That's a 15 minute walk in the cold between, 8:30 PM and midnight, and to then barge into someone's house and tie them to the swimming pool railing? Canadian weather is not so kind - cold is cold, especially for someone with a limp.

It sounds like everyone who was in the area that night has been eliminated other than this man.
upload_2021-12-15_20-22-57.png

That's a 15 minute walk in the cold between, 8:30 PM and midnight, and to then barge into someone's house and tie them to the swimming pool railing? Canadian weather is not so kind - cold is cold, especially for someone with a limp.

It sounds like everyone who was in the area that night has been eliminated other than this man.
View attachment 326629
Not just that, he is seen on camera going somewhere very close to the Sherman's home, and then only emerging from that same spot a lengthy time later. He did not pass by, he went in, and a long time later, came out. Presuming he didn't shelter in their hedge, the conclusion is he went into the home.

So many people at the funeral.... video at link.
July 14, 2019
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/national-alexandra-krawczyk-barry-honey-sherman-1.5178096
''Alexandra Krawczyk was paralyzed by fear after her billionaire parents, Barry and Honey Sherman, were murdered.

"I couldn't leave my home for months because I was too scared," Krawczyk says.

She's still afraid, knowing police have yet to make any arrests in the shocking case. But she refuses to let it deter her from ensuring the community projects in which her parents invested millions will keep going.

"We don't know where the next target is, right? It's an alarming situation, and I feel that I do have to be on guard.''

View attachment 326629

looks like his right foot fell asleep after driving so far.

First thing that surprises me is that the video footage is so far away from the murder scene. Is this correct?

Is the theory that someone limped several blocks in the cold around midnight? Do hitmen put up with that?

View attachment 326626

I don’t find it odd that the location is over a mile away. No perp would park just down the street.

What makes you think LE would release an “incorrect” location?

I don’t think anybody from LE has suggested that any perp “barged in”.

I don’t think the person in the video is noticeably limping. Imo they are striding.

Apparently this IS LE’s theory. Otherwise I don’t think they would have released the video

Why do you think it is a hit man (and why don’t you think a hit man would “put up” with walking away from a murder - at midnight, when it was dark, -16 degrees, and so snowy that nobody would be outside to notice them)?

All jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member