Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, there is also India:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...d-footprint-in-india/articleshow/59874895.cms

"Apotex Research Pvt Ltd (ARPL) and its sister company, Apotex Pharmachem Inc Pvt Ltd (APIPL) were established in Bangalore (now Bengaluru) in 2004."

"Over the years, both the companies have evolved into one of Apotex's global strategic R&D and manufacturing centres with over 2,500 employees. Operations include API & formulation R&D, clinical research, API and finished dose manufacturing. The Bengaluru campus supplies products to global markets including the US, Canada, EU and Australia."

"With its worldwide manufacturing sites, Apotex produce up to 25 billion dosages per year. It produces 300 medicines in 4,000 dosages and formats that are exported to 115 countries. Apotex will spend $2 billion over the next 10 years on research and development. AP RSY"

How could there be any confirmed facts at that point in time? An investigation had barely begun. The bodies just found. The leaked murder-suicide theory, and even stating that there's no outstanding suspects, is based on speculation, yes.

The Toronto Sun was the paper which quoted about a "source" stating the police were viewing this as a "murder suicide". First printed Dec 16 in the Toronto Sun:

"However, sources say police were working Friday night on the theory the demise of the billionaire Apotex founder and his wife, which has stunned the city and those who knew them, may have been a murder-suicide."

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/much-loved-billionaire-couple-found-dead-in-nor
th-york-mansion

Thank you thank you thank you for this!!! It is so appalling at how the Sherman family reacted at what might very well be TRUE! Can't handle that your family member may have committed a murder/suicide? What - are you ASHAMED that this will tarnish the family name? Shame on them! Suicide happens every day to the most wealthiest and the most poorest. It does not have a face, socioeconomic status, nor does it have to show any warnings.

I believe that this was a murder/suicide, but I know time will tell and the truth will come out.

Wow! Think if this was your parents. They have every right to hire an investigator and consult legal advise. Look how the LE screwed up the Laura Babcock murder. Had they done due diligence to begin with, it could have prevented two other murders.

How could there be any confirmed facts at that point in time? An investigation had barely begun. The bodies just found. The leaked murder-suicide theory, and even stating that there's no outstanding suspects, is based on speculation, yes.

If the job of police is to "speculate", then yes. If the job of police is to gather evidence and information, then no.

The Toronto Sun was the paper which quoted about a "source" stating the police were viewing this as a "murder suicide". First printed Dec 16 in the Toronto Sun:

"However, sources say police were working Friday night on the theory the demise of the billionaire Apotex founder and his wife, which has stunned the city and those who knew them, may have been a murder-suicide."

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/much-loved-billionaire-couple-found-dead-in-nor
th-york-mansion

Since that time, we've heard nothing different. If there was evidence of a double homicide, we would have heard about it.

Since that time, we've heard nothing different. If there was evidence of a double homicide, we would have heard about it.

Hello Otto,

I don't think the police can either confirm nor deny any of this because it would be construed as "leaking". The T.P.S. does not want a lawsuit.

That's why I don't think we've heard anything at all.

This is just my opinion.

I also think that the independent autopsies, performed by the pathologist the children hired, likely revealed how their parents died and so did the post mortem examinations. We have only been made privy to the cause of death.

I certainly respect your unwavering view.

I keep "wavering".

Wow! Think if this was your parents. They have every right to hire an investigator and consult legal advise. Look how the LE screwed up the Laura Babcock murder. Had they done due diligence to begin with, it could have prevented two other murders.

You can say what you want about that case but there is a big difference in how police will approach a case like this versus the case of a runaway prostitute that hasn't been heard from in a few days. There are literally hundreds of people that are missing right now across the city. Most, if not all, will eventually turn up. Just because someone is missing, it does not mean a crime has occurred, it usually doesn't. Police did a fantastic job of investigating that crime once they were aware that an actual crime had taken place. The Sherman family can do what they want if they don't like TPS findings, but to launch an investigation before police have even officially said one word just screams coverup IMO.

Because it worked out so well last time something was "leaked"?

No, we wouldn't have heard about it, the actual police are playing this close to the vest.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Because it worked out so well last time something was "leaked"?

No, we wouldn't have heard about it, the actual police are playing this close to the vest.

They are playing it close to the vest because the family, by way of the mayor, told them to play it close to the vest.

You can say what you want about that case but there is a big difference in how police will approach a case like this versus the case of a runaway prostitute that hasn't been heard from in a few days. There are literally hundreds of people that are missing right now across the city. Most, if not all, will eventually turn up. Just because someone is missing, it does not mean a crime has occurred, it usually doesn't. Police did a fantastic job of investigating that crime once they were aware that an actual crime had taken place. The Sherman family can do what they want if they don't like TPS findings, but to launch an investigation before police have even officially said one word just screams coverup IMO.

Except they DID drop the ball. A very simple and quick look into her, and her phone records and the last person she spoke to would have lead them directly to the killer and saved Tim Bsomas life. MAJOR major FUP.

Except they DID drop the ball. A very simple and quick look into her, and her phone records and the last person she spoke to would have lead them directly to the killer and saved Tim Bsomas life. MAJOR major FUP.

I could almost see how the TPS would dismiss looking into the reported disappearance of Laura Babcock because of her "risky" lifestyle. LE across Canada, probably the whole world, don't care about missing hookers. But a suspicious double death of a prominent billionaire couple with world wide business connections in a controversial business can't just be dismissed as a murder suicide without iron-clad evidence that's exactly what happened.

What is the source that it was?
The real question is what is the source that it was being investigated as murder-suicide?!?!

So you assume entirely that the person who made that statement has absolutely no knowledge of the crimes scene and was just guessing?

That is an extreme assumption.

So person who made that comment had absolutely zero knowledge of the crime scene?

I was talking about something being wholly speculative, like Greenspans comments about someone using the realtor box.

If the family investigators had turned up any information suggesting double homicide, my instinct is they would leak something.

It’s interesting that Greenspan speaks up offering nothing. I have no issue that the family hired counsel and PIs, but it’s curious how public they are about it. They could have hired them all without making it known. After all, it’s about finding the truth.

th-york-mansion
Exactly, within one day. They were found on the 15th.

If the job of police is to "speculate", then yes. If the job of police is to gather evidence and information, then no.
No one said they couldn't speculate when arriving to a crime scene, it's just inappropriate to release speculation to the media so early on, or really, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801