Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, when something is written such as me writing about them being drug addicts, it apparently is taken too personallly.

They were drug addicts, They would not be able to even be hired at a drug manufacturimg company.

They were given millions and they were given homes and they were given money to start businesses of their choice and interest.

I am sure the trauma led to their addiction, Barry gave drug rehab. He kept supplying them with opportunity and money. He did not cut off the spigot.

Why did he go for the lawsuit?

I think it is universallly understood with addiction that facing consequences makes many wake up. The internal pain is not addressed then but once the drug stops, then the person can start addressing the internal pain,

People did not know that back then. I imagine Barry thought providing for them is what is needed. We know that is not the answer.

Kerry appears to have been doing drugs at a young age. His mother is the one that did not find Barry acceptable. But when he heard about them, he stepped up with help.

What did they do with the help?
I really haven't brought into question one thing that Barry did do for the cousins, I've brought into question what he didn't do. I feel that you may have missed my point. Again, it's not about that the cousins would or would not have qualified to work for Apotex re: addictions, post-secondary, etc, it's that the agreement was nullified, and never made known to them, that I think is disappointing.

BS didn't honour an agreement that he had with Empire Drugs. From the court filings, one must conclude that those clauses did not pertain to any further holdings owned by BS. IF he had an obligation to those children, that was in perpetuity, it would have had to been paid. It was not.

After years of funding them, buying them homes and giving them $20,000 a month allowance.....he stopped when they said he had tried to kill their father.

I respectfully disagree about them meeting the requirements as they were not outlandish.

In order to succeed in a drug company, they would have needed a proper education and in order for the buy in, 2 yrs employment. IF those were the terms, they would be seen to be proper and need to be met by a court as the 'obligation' was also a court decision. BUT, when sued, the court denied the Winters.
I simply think the honourable and kind thing to do would have been to carry over the agreement to Apotex. I really don't care what the court decided, or what he was legally allowed to do.

There were details I missed getting in on this a bit late Snoopster. I was knee deep on the Blaze B. thread.

Clearly I didn't get into the details either. I had a few things going on at my end, but noticed that no one else was posting anything about the Fifth Estate episode, so I thought it would be better than nothing if I posted a few observations from the parts I was kind of keeping an eye on!

I hope to watch the episode with a greater focus so that I can pick up other more minor points.

In the end I don't think I'll come up with anything new. BS was a business man, who focused primarily on that. There isn't a shortage of people who would have a motive, whether business or family.

Canadian cases are tougher to follow. LE is always tight lipped. Once someone is charged there is a publication ban until trial.

Have you noticed that KW can't say 'the murders' but always refers to it as 'the deed'?

Yes like did anyone find out who mentioned "hog tied" here before the cousin blabbed that to daily mail?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I was only able to find post #769 from thread #5:

Unbelievable that this was anything other than a hit. Ever. Two people hog tied and strangled to death? HOG TIED? So sad and sorry this family had to go through all of this just to have the obvious come out. So sorry for their loss.

Definitely a controlled and well-planned execution. Clue to the whole thing in my humble opinion...is, why take out Honey too? Did they not expect her to show up? Did they not care? Or, if it was as planned as I believe, why her too?

Are the belts similar? Were they in the home or did they come from outside?

Question - If the belts were tied around their necks and looped, how were they secured to the metal frames around the pool?

The first MSM article I found that mentions 'hogtied' is by the Sun's Joe Warmington written 3 days after the above post on January 31, 2018:

According to an insider close to the investigation, the family’s private investigators discovered signs that both victims’ were hogtied together at one time.

But neither victim’s hands were tied when they were found hanging from the railing — suggesting their bindings were removed after they were strangled.

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/business-rivalry-behind-billionaire-shermans-murder

What stood out to me re: The Fifth Estate...

- much of what we already knew, many people with a motive to murder the Shermans, BS stating for $1000 someone could have taken him out and the problem would be solved

- KW failing lie detector test, admitting he embellished, borderline lied, but steadfast that it happened at the same time :)facepalm:)

- Says 'sure Barry, I'll help you kill your wife' :)facepalm:)

- When asked if he warned HS, "No, I hated her" :)facepalm:)

- Targeted murder does not equate professional hit (like much of us had gathered)

- Very personal crime scene and manner of death, stated by experts (suggest to me that this was committed by, or hired by, someone who felt deeply wronged by BS, or potentially both the Shermans, in either business or otherwise) (Something tells me though, that the perpetrator(s) would want to see it for themselves, but still on the fence here)

Have you noticed that KW can't say 'the murders' but always refers to it as 'the deed'?
I definitely noticed that, he loves the word whack, too. He says bizarre things, very brash and unsettling, imo.

I was only able to find post #769 from thread #5:

The first MSM article I found that mentions 'hogtied' is by the Sun's Joe Warmington written 3 days after the above post on January 31, 2018:

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/business-rivalry-behind-billionaire-shermans-murder

Ok Pink Panther if you are out there i/some of us are curious regarding your reference to them being “hog tied” when this was evidently not public information. Can you help clarify please?

Didn't KW claim he was never at their house?...check out that video starting about 15:30 where he says he went there and Honey started asking him questions and he left....hmmmm

Sometimes pin numbers are extorted in those situations, most robbers want cash or electronics, it's not easy for them to sell women's jewels as pawnshops are wary of buying such

Not pawnshops but there are unethical jewelers who would take them regardless of provenance if the deal was good. Micro engraving is fairly new and most often for lab created diamonds made from human remains (legal requirement). Alsomost people take pictures of the completed pieces not engrave individual stones for identification. Not hard to reset stones and either modify or scrap the gold. IMO based on experience

I simply think the honourable and kind thing to do would have been to carry over the agreement to Apotex. I really don't care what the court decided, or what he was legally allowed to do.

Gosh Grey St I am totally with you on all of the points you have made. These kids didn't stand a chance because they never knew the possibilities that lay before them early on. I really believe that there was no disclosure regarding the early plans that would eventually give them something to look and work toward.

Kerry, IMO, is blowing off steam that has built up over 15 years or more. Media is his only outlet at this time. I don't agree with it but I understand it. I do not think he was involved either, MOO. What I think is happening to him is that his fantasies about hurting them have come to fruition but not by his hand. He is tactless and boorish but I think his hurt is coming out now in a rush of emotion that is unable to control.

In my past line of work, Barry was the devil. I know he isn't the devil but he really pissed (can I say that?) hundreds if not thousands of people off. Honey seems to be innocent. So I just don't know what the hell happened and why? JMO

Many Freudian slips from KW. If he didn't do this he sure put himself out there. Off I go. Stay safe everyone.

Something I caught tonight that I missed early in was that Barry and Honey arrived home separately on the Wed. night. So one person could have done this. Seemed common knowledge that Barry always worked late. Again IMO this was about suffering and I think whomever did this needed to be there to see the suffering.

I recorded this from tonight's episode on the Fifth Estate. It's at the 33:48 mm.

"On the evening of Wednesday, December 13th, Barry and Honey Sherman headed home for the very last time. Each in their own vehicles, Honey left Apotex at 6 pm and Barry at 8:45 pm. It’s believed neither left the house again."

There was plenty of time for the murderer to kill Honey before Barry arrived..

I understand why someone would want to murder Barry, but I can't understand why they would want to kill his wife.

Weren't there any staff in their home on Thursday?.

Didn't KW claim he was never at their house?...check out that video starting about 15:30 where he says he went there and Honey started asking him questions and he left....hmmmm
Woah, good catch.

KW is going to claim that BS hired him to kill HS, then after he decided that "it was wrong to kill" and that's why he killed BS.

Gosh Grey St I am totally with you on all of the points you have made. These kids didn't stand a chance because they never knew the possibilities that lay before them early on. I really believe that there was no disclosure regarding the early plans that would eventually give them something to look and work toward.

Kerry, IMO, is blowing off steam that has built up over 15 years or more. Media is his only outlet at this time. I don't agree with it but I understand it. I do not think he was involved either, MOO. What I think is happening to him is that his fantasies about hurting them have come to fruition but not by his hand. He is tactless and boorish but I think his hurt is coming out now in a rush of emotion that is unable to control.

In my past line of work, Barry was the devil. I know he isn't the devil but he really pissed (can I say that?) hundreds if not thousands of people off. Honey seems to be innocent. So I just don't know what the hell happened and why? JMO
Thanks Quinnergirl, I really appreciate that. I guess what it really comes down to for me, is that they were kids. Not even just any kids, but kids going through a traumatic ordeal. They were children, having done nothing at that point in their life to be discriminated against. No drug addictions, no school dropouts, just simply children. Some folks keep focusing on who they became later in life, and how they wouldn't have qualified anyway, but this didn't happen later in life, this happened when they were only children. So for BS to make that decision then, I just can't understand I suppose.

On that note, I'm off to bed folks :seeya::heartbeat:.

I definitely noticed that, he loves the word whack, too. He says bizarre things, very brash and unsettling, imo.
Whack is the "embellishment" IMO
Is that a common word for Canadians?
I also wonder was HS 'whacked"?
If so... well, draw your own conclusions!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So much for Barry helping them.

He did help them. More than they deserved. And what did they do? They accused him of killing their father! I don’t blame BS for being angry. I would have been too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr