Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly were not tech savvy. They could have had an app on their phone which shows if someone is approaching their home while they were gone. You would think their children would have done this for them, protected their parents. Our adult children keep us up on all new technology.

Was a vigil or wake held before the funeral? Were friends and relatives allowed to walk by their open caskets?
None of the reports mention whether a public viewing was held. There is only a picture of everyone seated inside the church.
There are no pictures of the caskets being carried in and out of the church or of the mourners entering the Church.
I can’t tell whether the caskets are open. Can someone enlarge the picture of the coffins?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/bizar...-at-memorial-for-billionaire-couple-1.3730799

SNIPPED BY ME... from that photo only, the caskets are closed. I have no idea if they were open at the funeral.

SNIPPED BY ME... from that photo only, the caskets are closed. I have no idea if they were open at the funeral.

This picture was taken during the Service. Two coffins were placed side by side in front of their children who stood on the stage.
I think the coffins remained closed after they left the Morgue
I can't tell if the coffins were decorated.
We didn't see a hearse or funeral procession.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/bizar...-at-memorial-for-billionaire-couple-1.3730799

I wonder if the Shermans had an alarm system on the doors.Our home insurance would not insure our house till we installed an alarm.Maybe super rich people do not need home insurance.

They certainly were not tech savvy. They could have had an app on their phone which shows if someone is approaching their home while they were gone. You would think their children would have done this for them, protected their parents. Our adult children keep us up on all new technology.

Do we know that they were not tech savvy? I would think that they were front runners in the tech development, that they were pioneers, the first to own car phones, and now, who knows, they might even have space communications satellites. How does a person run a billion dollar empire, stay ahead of the competition, control security, keep costs under control, and not be tech savvy? The pool cctv apparently wasn't working, but that may have been by choice, and not by lack of knowledge.

My thoughts on this,
Barry was a 75 year old man, he is not going on any athletic feat and the idea of a 75-year old overweight man putting up much of a fight sounds far fetched. Both of them died of "ligature neck compression".

No signs of forced entry, no one is there, the fact the murders happened after the two hour gap of their arrivals. They're killed in their pool. No DNA evidence can be recovered due to the water, everything can be washed off without anyone noticing it. That resembles a professional hit. Honey showed signs of a violent struggle before her death, was she maybe tortured for information or she was able to put up a fight?

Kerry Winter's account sounds really weird. Is he really implying a fast food loving overweight 75 year old man has the energy or athletics to beat up his wife, then somehow hang her with a belt in the pool and then hang himself in the exact same manner? That sounds dumber the more you look at it. Kerry Winters is 56, admits that Barry stopped communicating with them in 1974 until briefly again in 1989.

But in 1972 Sherman sold Empire. Before he did so he had merged with a drugstore chain and relinquished 51 percent of the business... ...He disappeared out of their lives and two years later parlayed the profits of Empire's sale into founding Apotex.
He admits the next time they communicated was in 1989, when he already had a bad drug addiction.

This would have made Kerry 12 when Barry allegedly told him he wants his wife killed??
Or
Is he implying that Barry really tried to get a crack addict(I understood that he used crack until 2012?) to kill his wife? I am sorry, isn't one of the main long term effects of crack cocaine psychosis and delusions?This is an upsetting "interview" in every single way, one of the reasons being -- Winters seems really upset that Barry didn't enjoy spending money, was not interested in politics and liked to please his wife, and liked fast food.

He admits the next time they communicated was in 1989, when he already had a bad drug addiction.

This would have made Kerry 12 when Barry allegedly told him he wants his wife killed??
Or
Is he implying that Barry really tried to get a crack addict(I understood that he used crack until 2012?) to kill his wife? I am sorry, isn't one of the main long term effects of crack cocaine psychosis and delusions?

Understanding why addicts behave the way they do is so difficult because their actions defy sound logic and reason. KW's thinking and reasoning seems very distorted by chronic drug use.

Understanding why addicts behave the way they do is so difficult because their actions defy sound logic and reason. KW's thinking and reasoning seems very distorted by chronic drug use.

The whole Dailymail interview is just so bizarre. I agree with you completely, KW's thinking and reasoning seem very distorted by chronic drug use.

They are really trying to tear this tragic case apart. I can't get over the fact someone approved this interview to be published. Didn't ANYONE get a bit suspicious about the idea of a billionaire hiring his crack addicted cousin who is suing him to kill his wife, yet alone a 12-year old assassin?

Do we know that they were not tech savvy? I would think that they were front runners in the tech development, that they were pioneers, the first to own car phones, and now, who knows, they might even have space communications satellites. How does a person run a billion dollar empire, stay ahead of the competition, control security, keep costs under control, and not be tech savvy? The pool cctv apparently wasn't working, but that may have been by choice, and not by lack of knowledge.

You're talking his company which has employees who take care of security there. I'm talking about their Home. They did not have much security at all.

What if Barry hired a hitman to kill Honey, but the hitman double crossed Barry and killed him too. Just a thought.

They are really trying to tear this tragic case apart. I can't get over the fact someone approved this interview to be published. Didn't ANYONE get a bit suspicious about the idea of a billionaire hiring his crack addicted cousin who is suing him to kill his wife, yet alone a 12-year old assassin?

I think it was the FE episode where KW states that the reason he contacted these media outlets was because the media was speculating that it was M/S. He felt they should know that BS had contacted him to kill HS and that strongly supported the theory that BS killed HS and then committed suicide.

In the FE episode they stated they wanted to prove or disprove KW’s story about BS asking him to kill HS.

I think it was the FE episode where KW states that the reason he contacted these media outlets was because the media was speculating that it was M/S. He felt they should know that BS had contacted him to kill HS and that strongly supported the theory that BS killed HS and then committed suicide.

In the FE episode they stated they wanted to prove or disprove KW’s story about BS asking him to kill HS.[/QUOhad the cousins started their lawsuit when BS alledgely asked KW to whack his wife

My thoughts on this,

That sounds dumber the more you look at it. Kerry Winters is 56, admits that Barry stopped communicating with them in 1974 until briefly again in 1989.

This would have made Kerry 12 when Barry allegedly told him he wants his wife killed?? [/B]
Quote snipped....

KW has repeatedly stated that BS asked him to have his wife killed in the 1990's. If KW is 56 years old, the youngest he would have been (in 1990) is 29 years old. Not sure how you arrived at him being 12 years old.

Quote snipped....

KW has repeatedly stated that BS asked him to have his wife killed in the 1990's. If KW is 56 years old, the youngest he would have been (in 1990) is 29 years old. Not sure how you arrived at him being 12 years old.
There are many comments that Barry would not ask a drug addict to whack his wife...but who do you ask..certainly not the rabbi..so you ask the only guy you know who may have contacts with the underworld...who happens to be KW

had the cousins started their lawsuit when BS alledgely asked KW to whack his wife

The Winters sued BS in 2009.
In 1973 when BS sold Empire, Kerry was 12, Dana was 11 years old.

KW would have been born in 1961. He would now be 57 years old.

Casesensitive is right KW would be 29 in 1990.

ETA: Do we know where KW was in the 1990s and what he was doing.

Wowsa...what a plot.BS was surely smart enough to have attempted to implicate that KW was guilty and KW was desperate enough or angry enough to implicate BS.This could prove to be a story with twists and turns to spin my head around.

This case has really got to me and I am fixated on the thought that BS accidentally strangulated his wife in a fit of anger.When he realized what happened he tried to cover up by using the belts to cover the ligature marks and to commit suicide.In his mensa type mind the strangulation would be explained by the belts and in a Robins Williams type of method he commited suicide.

This case has really got to me and I am fixated on the thought that BS accidentally strangulated his wife in a fit of anger.When he realized what happened he tried to cover up by using the belts to cover the ligature marks and to commit suicide.In his mensa type mind the strangulation would be explained by the belts and in a Robins Williams type of method he commited suicide.

You're beating a dead horse. LE have declared this a double homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse