CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KW said he could, remember he told CBC and others that he had set up a hit on Honey but Barry backed down.
In KD’s podcast he said that KW acknowledged on reflection that — *if* Barry asked for the hit at all — then Barry might have been joking.

Also, KW failed a lie detector test on the specific claim that he and Barry conspired to set up a hit for Honey. After failing the test, Kerry admitted that he fabricated and embellished the claim.

Last edited:
I think KW falls into a category of small man big mouth braggart. Could he do it? Nope
FD A nothing more than a big mouth goon, a user. Could he do it? Nope
JK a lovely brilliant man, who truly believed BS was not only a friend but a real partner in biz. Could he do it? Would never even consider it.
So as Windsor says.... back to the square root of nothing. Yes, Windsor.. follow the money is usually the path. Who gains the most?

They had to have some prior experience in restraining and subduing people as well as some physical strength for it be done by one person. If the person was known to them, it would have been easier to have gained their trust and caught them off guard.
I think you've presented the best way to reconcile KD's theories with my own personal take. KD thinks it was done by someone personally known to the victims. I don't have the citation, but I believe he also indicated he thinks there is more than one person there?
I find it really hard to imagine that the crime was personally committed by someone known to H and B. Commissioned yes, committed no. These are soft-handed people. They shoot sporting clays, not deer. I realize that strangulation is often associated with domestic violence murderers, who act in a fit of rage, and serial killers, who want the contact/control with the victim. But I also associate strangulation with certain types of trained killers--Mossad, Special Forces, etc. It is not a quick or quiet death, and it's really hard for me to imagine someone from the Shermans' milieu personally and cold-bloodedly strangling two elderly people on a premeditated basis. But it's easier to envision someone like that commissioning the deaths, scheduling the set-up, and letting a contracted professional into the house. But if that is the case, why is there only one walking man?
I dont understand his insistance that the mastermind had to have been there ? its not how ordered hits are commited.. maybe the staging gave him the notion that the one who ordered the hit had the satisfaction of watching them like that ? but they could have pictures or whatever
the way of the staging however have been linked by some to the alleged political hits ..which included being hanged from door knobs ...not one case but 12 !

I think KW falls into a category of small man big mouth braggart. Could he do it? Nope
FD A nothing more than a big mouth goon, a user. Could he do it? Nope
JK a lovely brilliant man, who truly believed BS was not only a friend but a real partner in biz. Could he do it? Would never even consider it.
So as Windsor says.... back to the square root of nothing. Yes, Windsor.. follow the money is usually the path. Who gains the most?
I can't handle the extremely huge amounts of money. So who gains the most in case HS/BS/Apotex is unanswerable to me and will remain like that, I fear. It is very interesting to hear of all of BS' money-wise machinations, but also overwhelming often. I trust the smarter fellow members. :)

Yes and I raised this possibility many moons ago here.
We’ve learned a lot since Sam Mizrahi was first mentioned years ago, has your view about a possible connection changed?

(And the same question for anyone who thinks there may be a link?)

The only thing I see is that the big investment may have bothered JS & FDA. (And maybe AP who wanted to start Harlo.) And Sam had violent enemies that may have become Barry’s enemies once he went into business with him.

Last edited:
We’ve learned a lot since Sam Mizrahi was first mentioned years ago, has your view about a possible connection changed?

The only thing I see is that the big investment may have bothered JS & FDA. (And maybe AP who wanted to start Harlo.) And Sam had violent enemies that may have become Barry’s enemies once he went into business with him.
Last years column inch of SM in more trouble re The One skyscraper. Sam Mizrahi’s luxury Toronto condo project rocked by lawsuit from co-owner Jenny Coco – who wants out

Yes and I raised this possibility many moons ago here.
Great information in your post too!

Mary said Honey had joined some causes that may have offended some ethnic groups and religions, and she was a vocal supporter of Israel (Sam and his enemies are from Iran.) Sam said he was threatened in a basement of a home.
But I know it’s a stretch.
It appears that he is also Jewish and from Iran.

Any business partners would have been bothered at how much money he was giving and losing to different people. It would be money that the business partners weren't getting for their much better and successful efforts.

Last edited:
It's amazing at how many of the people to whom BS had extended money to thought that they were great at business when in fact most of them were not and lost most or all of the money. It was mostly BS who put the products/formulations together and JK who did the contacts/sales that made APOTEX very successful. Everyone else in BS's current circle at the time were mostly unsuccessful and a drain on his money even though they presented themselves off as successful businessmen once they had BS's money. Their success may have been their persuasive ability/pitches to get BS to finance their risky pet projects. Only BS and JK were the real producers/money makers.

Last edited:
It's amazing at how many of the people to whom BS had extended money to thought that they were great at business when in fact most of them were not and lost most or all of the money. It was mostly BS who put the products/formulations together and JK who did the contacts/sales that made APOTEX very successful. Everyone else in BS's current circle at the time were mostly unsuccessful and a drain on his money even though they presented themselves off as successful businessmen once they had BS's money. Their success may have been their persuasion and ability to get BS to finance their risky pet projects. Only BS and JK were the real producers/money makers.
Even his relatives weren't really successful, the Winters, JS, MS, and who knows, who else. But certainly there were occasionally periods of some success, and so BS allowed himself to be softened. He was indeed generous, that's actually his legacy.

Though MONEY is always connected with other things and doesn't stand for it's own, IMO. First there is inheritance or business or donation or ....

I think that’s it. Money is just the common denominator in this case.

Then it becomes who was vengeful and possibly capable of violence and the list gets shorter: KW, JS, FDA & SM’s enemies (imo). I wouldn’t put MS in the same category, but her temper seems out of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024