CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve learned a lot since Sam Mizrahi was first mentioned years ago, has your view about a possible connection changed?

(And the same question for anyone who thinks there may be a link?)

The only thing I see is that the big investment may have bothered JS & FDA. (And maybe AP who wanted to start Harlo.) And Sam had violent enemies that may have become Barry’s enemies once he went into business with him.
Yes, he has some very violent associates and enemies. Perhaps the Sherman murders were meant to send a clear message to SM

I agree it seems personal, but it could be work personal or family personal.

I wouldn't know how to hire a hit, but I imagine someone in Barry's circle would.
There’s a misconception in many of these discussions that there is an elite international community of hitmen. Most hitmen are idiots who are simply personally accessible to whoever wants the job done. Sometimes — but rarely — somebody in the investigative world can be paid to do it but the risks are enormous. Nor is there some official playbook about what “they” do and don’t do. It’s like the gratuitous use of “gangland style” execution. Organized crime has used all kinds of murder methods — there’s no signature from a manual. Point being that we need to keep an open mind about what may have happened here and be wary of movie notions (the mob, Mossad, big Pharma) of what may have happened. For all we know the bodies were staged on impulse just to screw with somebody.

space BUSINESS space PARTNERS space = 19 (not quite right, but I want to mention)
space FORENSIC space AUDITORS space = 19

What are no witnesses, I'm asking myself, for differentiating them from "witnesses" .....
..... whose statements would contaminate the credibility of future witnesses. Hmmm ...

Last edited:
Members of the public- good one!
Also possibly “members of the family”. The fact that it is blacked out suggests (not definitively) a bit more specificity to me, which the police prefer not to reveal. Perhaps because fear of pressure being placed on individuals or endangering individuals, as the document intimates.

Also possibly “members of the family”. The fact that it is blacked out suggests (not definitively) a bit more specificity to me, which the police prefer not to reveal. Perhaps because fear of pressure being placed on individuals or endangering individuals, as the document intimates.
I've always wondered why they didn't do a better job of redacting. I know they just black things out but in a lot of cases you can put 2 and 2 together.

Great information in your post too!
An accurate polygraph examination should last approximately 45 mins: a certain question is asked a few times once the lie detector is “set up”. Anyone would fail going over 3 hours.
My lawyer arranged a test 2 days after the rigged CBC sham: l passed with flying colours. In and out of the chair in 30 minutes.
Barry never “joked” about having Honey killed.

An accurate polygraph examination should last approximately 45 mins: a certain question is asked a few times once the lie detector is “set up”. Anyone would fail going over 3 hours.
My lawyer arranged a test 2 days after the rigged CBC sham: l passed with flying colours. In and out of the chair in 30 minutes.
Based on the Canadian Polygraphists Association? Which I would assume the association assures correct training is given by the Ontario Police College to the LE officers taking the course. Maybe someone with actual knowledge could comment here?
If Barry never "joked" about having HS killed, assuming you are implying he wasn't joking, but did say he wanted her killed, why wasn't this reported at the time to LE? Or to HS? Or do you mean BS never said anything of the sort? And if BS had HS killed, then why did he also die?

I have no clue about poly graph tests but from what I read from your link it says most exams last 2-3 hours BUT that includes the pre test, the actual test and a post test. So I would guess that the exam itself probably would not last more than an hour being the pre test seems quite detailed.

I am kinda with KW on his comment. If he was actually being tested for 3 hrs then yes that would be a set up for failure. JMO

A very lengthy article and was published Aug 03 2023. My apologies if this has been posted but I looked back and in the threads and didn't see it.
The first half of the article is all the info we already know, but I found the last 1/4 of the article interesting. It talks about the falling out JS and his sister had, their falling outs with other people and where things stand today. Worth a read if anyone is interested.

P.S It said to create an account to read, but I did the trick with the refreshing the page and I was able to read it no problem.

Last edited:
If an accurate polygraph test should last 45 minutes, why would your 30 minute test be deemed accurate And reliable?

There’s a misconception in many of these discussions that there is an elite international community of hitmen. Most hitmen are idiots who are simply personally accessible to whoever wants the job done. Sometimes — but rarely — somebody in the investigative world can be paid to do it but the risks are enormous. Nor is there some official playbook about what “they” do and don’t do. It’s like the gratuitous use of “gangland style” execution. Organized crime has used all kinds of murder methods — there’s no signature from a manual. Point being that we need to keep an open mind about what may have happened here and be wary of movie notions (the mob, Mossad, big Pharma) of what may have happened. For all we know the bodies were staged on impulse just to screw with somebody.
you just miss the point that sherman himself predicted he could be done like that ( and he has more knowledge than any of us about whom he was dealing with ) ...assassination dont just occur in movies..
the bizzare way the invstigation was done puts more pressure for this angle to be considered
but it can be another red herring

you just miss the point that sherman himself predicted he could be done like that ( and he has more knowledge than any of us about whom he was dealing with ) ...assassination dont just occur in movies..
the bizzare way the invstigation was done puts more pressure for this angle to be considered
but it can be another red herring
Who had the most intimate knowlege of BS besides HS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper