CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand how KD isnt raising questions about this bizzare male subject who enters the house three times and stays there a long time in a location of a crime scene ..while the victims lay dead
all le tells you..we know about him..we invstigated him but we wont tell you anything
how we know this person didnt manipolate the crime scene
he isnt le.. he isnt family.. he isnt someone who worked for them or we would have known
whats going on here

I dont understand how KD isnt raising questions about this bizzare male subject who enters the house three times and stays there a long time in a location of a crime scene ..while the victims lay dead
all le tells you..we know about him..we invstigated him but we wont tell you anything
he isnt le.. he isnt family.. he isnt someone who worked for them or we would have known
whats going on here
The cops are keeping a ton of things close to the vest and this guy is one of them.

whats going on here
I think KD has made inquiries about this, but I understand that the police know who it is and are not concerned about it— or so they say. I believe KD’s belief is that it may be a plainclothes officer doing a check after the 911 call. Am I remembering correctly?

Apparently the video is unclear about whether the person enters the home.

If the lock was indeed “spun”, what is to say it wasn’t done by this person?

Like I said though- the police say they know who it is.

I think KD has made inquiries about this, but I understand that the police know who it is and are not concerned about it— or so they say. I believe KD’s belief is that it may be a plainclothes officer doing a check after the 911 call. Am I remembering correctly?

Apparently the video is unclear about whether the person enters the home.

If the lock was indeed “spun”, what is to say it wasn’t done by this person?

Like I said though- the police say they know who it is.
nope ..the person in question def enters the house through the front door 3 times and spends no less than 30 minutes ..then goes back to the car and so on !
PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions
he cant be an officer cause he entered ..and this doesnt make sense anyway ..cause that would have normally led to the discovery of the bodies.. and why would le hide this!!!!!!!!!
i never gave this detail big importance untill..i read it in full
its crazy ..there is simply no reasonable explantion for not exposing this most important piece of the puzzle
i dont think KD pressed enough on this..
they KNOW who it is... they interviwed him they claim .. and do they also know for certain he had nothing to do with what was discoved later ? like HOW and keeping it a secret too
everything about this invstigation is very fishy to me

Last edited:
nope ..the person in question def enters the house through the front door 3 times and spends no less than 30 minutes ..then goes back to the car and so on !
he cant be an officer cause he entered ..and this doesnt make sense anyway ..cause that would have normally led to the discovery of the bodies.. and why would le hide this!!!!!!!!!
its crazy ..there is simply no reasonable explantion for not exposing this most important piece of the puzzle

Based on that article, you’re completely right. That’s what KD reported. The neighbours took notes and KD reported what they told him.

But later Greenspan told him that he had viewed the cctv footage and it’s unclear whether he entered or not. The video is too grainy. So KD now isn’t 100% sure the Thursday visitor entered or not.

I think it’s an officer, a neighbour who saw the WM on their cctv footage from the night before, or an alarm security employee, imo.

ETA: Quote from 2021 article:

“The Star was particularly interested in this 911 test because several years ago, at the urging of one of the Sherman children, the Star looked into a report that a 911 call may have been made from the Sherman home at the time of the murders, perhaps by Barry or Honey summoning help. Here is what we found: At 9:30 a.m. on the Thursday — the morning after the Shermans were murdered but while their bodies had not been discovered — a neighbour a few doors away had a knock on her door from a Toronto police officer who said he was checking out a report of a 911 call on the street. The woman had not made a call. At close to the same time, the camera of a home across from the Shermans caught the fuzzy image of a man in a sedan pulling up to the Sherman home, parking on the street, and going back and forth to the Sherman front door over a period of about 30 minutes.
No explanation has ever been provided by Toronto police of either of these activities. Then chief Mark Saunders said police “know” who the man at the Sherman door was, but said nothing further. The Star has asked if that person was a plainclothes police officer checking on a 911 call. Police said they could not respond because it was all “part of the investigation.”

From KD’s book:
993F81B3-F268-4EEE-9595-4F12B8722447.png
89F3DFAA-92D7-48E8-A672-32E4295553CD.png
6DC6864A-59B9-45FD-8B9A-5C254B03E936.png
8DF46410-21A3-4FF8-B9C6-65F13607E7E1.png

Last edited:
If indeed the person entered house and wasn't LE, and has been interviewed, then one can only assume....LE has zero reason to suspect person. OR has nothing to legally detain or charge person. And if they are not revealing to public who this is, then.... LE has cleared person from any wrongdoing.... OR doesn't want to reveal who it is for their safety OR ..they don't want to compromise the case by playing too much of their hand. I agree that LE should keep their cards close to their chest, a case can go sour if they don't.
Could have been a security system key holder, a video repair man, LE in the area following up on the 911 call.
Can you imagine if it had've been a B&E artist at work, and stumbled upon that scene???
Maybe it was a follow up to ensure job was done, and the person was so overcome they had to return numerous times to believe what they saw?
Maybe it was the realtor photographer grabbing another quick shot of a specific area, kitchen or living room?
Strange indeed!

Even if the person was in the house, it is entirely probable that they didn’t see the bodies. It took a long time for multiple people in the home to see the bodies on Friday morning. Without the house tour who knows how long it would have taken.

Based on that article, you’re completely right. That’s what KD reported. The neighbours took notes and KD reported what they told him.

But later Greenspan told him that he had viewed the cctv footage and it’s unclear whether he entered or not. The video is too grainy. So KD now isn’t 100% sure the Thursday visitor entered or not.

I think it’s an officer, a neighbour who saw the WM on their cctv footage from the night before, or an alarm security employee, imo.

“The Star was particularly interested in this 911 test because several years ago, at the urging of one of the Sherman children, the Star looked into a report that a 911 call may have been made from the Sherman home at the time of the murders, perhaps by Barry or Honey summoning help. Here is what we found: At 9:30 a.m. on the Thursday — the morning after the Shermans were murdered but while their bodies had not been discovered — a neighbour a few doors away had a knock on her door from a Toronto police officer who said he was checking out a report of a 911 call on the street. The woman had not made a call. At close to the same time, the camera of a home across from the Shermans caught the fuzzy image of a man in a sedan pulling up to the Sherman home, parking on the street, and going back and forth to the Sherman front door over a period of about 30 minutes.
No explanation has ever been provided by Toronto police of either of these activities. Then chief Mark Saunders said police “know” who the man at the Sherman door was, but said nothing further. The Star has asked if that person was a plainclothes police officer checking on a 911 call. Police said they could not respond because it was all “part of the investigation.”

From KD’s book:
View attachment 445759
View attachment 445758
View attachment 445757
View attachment 445756

Even if the person was in the house, it is entirely probable that they didn’t see the bodies. It took a long time for multiple people in the home to see the bodies on Friday morning. Without the house tour who knows how long it would have taken.
anyperson even if its the pope ..enters an undiscovered un secured crime scene..is suspect in my book

From KD’s book:
View attachment 445759
View attachment 445758
View attachment 445757
View attachment 445756
so the subject spent some 30 minutes coming and going standing by the door ! doing what exactly
makes no sense
also an officer responding to 911 in a civil car ? why he needs to be a top secret thing and why the need to be interviwed ..again
i see no sense here

So the TPS know who this individual is and will not say anymore because it is part of the investigation. Does that mean the individual is totally unrelated and therefore not pertinent to the crimes. I am not so sure.

The TPS may believe he is somehow related to the crimes, but do not know how and therefore are not saying anything until they have the case wrapped up.

This persons identity has to be significant to the TPS, as numerous identities of people involved with the Sherman's have been made public by many different sources. I think if this person was not somehow potentially relevant to the case, I think his identity would be public by now.

I also believe that this person, unless he worked for Law enforcement, or a Lawyer, he would have probably self-identified by now as well.

MOO

When it says officers were promoted, the public does not understand the LE promotional process. Every officer is entitled to enter the promotional process provided they have passed the previous one. ie. an officer can enter the sargents promotional process if he has written and passed the Sgt’s exam, then an interview takes place…a Sgt can enter an Inspectors promotional process provided he has written and passed the Inspectors exam and holds a rank of Sgt and goes thru the interview process,and so on. a Sgt could wait for eons to get to rank of Inspector after passing the Inspectors exam, and going thru interview process. Promotions aren’t dished out by outstanding work alone. You must be eligible for it.
Is it a fair process? Probably, esp In this day and age when cya is most important with watchdogs everywhere.
LE isn’t saying who this person is for a reason. Maybe as simple as one of their own in a plain clothes car, stumbling on a crime scene without even knowing it. Are they covering one of their own hot dogs from bumbling a simple 911 follow up call. Maybe not doing due diligence by doing an accurate property check, maybe entering a premise without reason or not being in pursuit. (And missing the bodies)Definite more egg on LE face??

so the subject spent some 30 minutes coming and going standing by the door ! doing what exactly
makes no sense
also an officer responding to 911 in a civil car ? why he needs to be a top secret thing and why the need to be interviwed ..again
i see no sense here

Complete speculation, imo, fwiw
Not likely, but possible?
Imagine if the landscaping SK Bruce McArthur, caught wind of HS's big plans for a grand garden at the new house and was there to offer his services?
LE would know (eventually) who and why he was there, but understandably be reluctant to share that info?

''Jan. 18, 2018: McArthur is under police surveillance when officers observe a young man entering his apartment and intervene.''

Complete speculation, imo, fwiw
Not likely, but possible?
Imagine if the landscaping SK Bruce McArthur, caught wind of HS's big plans for a grand garden at the new house and was there to offer his services?
LE would know (eventually) who and why he was there, but understandably be reluctant to share that info?

''Jan. 18, 2018: McArthur is under police surveillance when officers observe a young man entering his apartment and intervene.''
but lets not forget.. they had no interest to see the video to start with untill the ppl basically begged
why should I believe them when they say anything here
ill trust when there is any reason for that

Can you imagine if “the Landscaper” was hired? Wowza! The whole property would need to be excavated! Cha Chingo_O

We teach our kids to trust the cops, we try to teach our kids to respect cops, should we? They are all we have to protect us from the dirty underworld. Sadly they too are human, they slip up, make mistakes and often drawn to that same evil they are supposed to protect us from. Do I trust them…nope only a few. Did they screw up this case? Hmmm they might have.

they KNOW who it is... they interviwed him they claim .. and do they also know for certain he had nothing to do with what was discoved later ? like HOW and keeping it a secret too
everything about this invstigation is very fishy to me
Not correct. The camera can not see if the person went inside the home or not. There is a blind spot between the what the camera can record and the front door at Old Colony. So, although the camera captures the person going to the front door it loses him at the door.

When it says officers were promoted, the public does not understand the LE promotional process. Every officer is entitled to enter the promotional process provided they have passed the previous one. ie. an officer can enter the sargents promotional process if he has written and passed the Sgt’s exam, then an interview takes place…a Sgt can enter an Inspectors promotional process provided he has written and passed the Inspectors exam and holds a rank of Sgt and goes thru the interview process,and so on. a Sgt could wait for eons to get to rank of Inspector after passing the Inspectors exam, and going thru interview process. Promotions aren’t dished out by outstanding work alone. You must be eligible for it.
Is it a fair process? Probably, esp In this day and age when cya is most important with watchdogs everywhere.
LE isn’t saying who this person is for a reason. Maybe as simple as one of their own in a plain clothes car, stumbling on a crime scene without even knowing it. Are they covering one of their own hot dogs from bumbling a simple 911 follow up call. Maybe not doing due diligence by doing an accurate property check, maybe entering a premise without reason or not being in pursuit. (And missing the bodies)Definite more egg on LE face??
IMO Gomes certainly wasn’t promoted based on her exemplary on the job performance- at least in this case.
In fact I believe she may have been moved out exactly BECAUSE of her poor performance on this case.

Not correct. The camera can not see if the person went inside the home or not. There is a blind spot between the what the camera can record and the front door at Old Colony. So, although the camera captures the person going to the front door it loses him at the door.

They could see the front door but the image was too grainy.

Last edited:
yes.. it says appear to..cause the subject spends a very long time there ..back and forth
whats ur thoery ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member