Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for taking the time to explain. It is a shame that the algorithm works that way in instances such as this particular one.

It sounds as if you are familiar with Tapatalk. Do you know if the WS “alert” button is accessible from posts in Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there! Tapatalk will let you alert a post by clicking on the post, like you would to replay. There will be 4 choices and the last is “more” click that. It brings you to another three choices, click “report” and that will alert a mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there! Tapatalk will let you alert a post by clicking on the post, like you would to replay. There will be 4 choices and the last is “more” click that. It brings you to another three choices, click “report” and that will alert a mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for your help, Presley78 ... much appreciated. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let’s see if this replaces McArthur’s photo ... Maybe Tapatalk will pick up the most recently posted pic. (*crosses fingers)

ETA: Nope, it didn’t work. [emoji20]

http://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/02/05/why-havent-police-released-a-mugshot-of-bruce-mcarthur/

“When we first announced the arrest of McArthur, we did not want to release his photo in an effort to ensure the integrity of any information that came forwarded. This was explained during the news conference. At this stage, there is no investigative reason for us to release his photograph. If that should change, we would certainly reconsider.”

uh... ok

http://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/02/05/why-havent-police-released-a-mugshot-of-bruce-mcarthur/

“When we first announced the arrest of McArthur, we did not want to release his photo in an effort to ensure the integrity of any information that came forwarded. This was explained during the news conference. At this stage, there is no investigative reason for us to release his photograph. If that should change, we would certainly reconsider.”
When was anything explained during the news conference re: BM's photos?

Hank Idsinga is one awesome cop, IMHO.

Quickly, I'm not sure if the following has been covered here.

How on earth did McArthur become a "Mall Santa" with that assault conviction on his record? Unless I'm wrong, he was doing the Santa thing recently, and his conviction was back in 2001.

A person has to pass a vulnerable persons sector check to do a gig like that, and you would think a conviction for violence would preclude them from such a job.

omg He was a Mall Santa.. noo noo noo.. I just had a visual of john wayne gacy..nooo

has anyone heard if BM ever left Canada at any point or if he was strictly only in Canada?

has anyone heard if BM ever left Canada at any point or if he was strictly only in Canada?

BM has traveled abroad, I just don't have those locations handy atm.

BM has traveled abroad, I just don't have those locations handy atm.
One trip was Italy

"*The tone was light and*casual, Sgromo recalled, the*conversation spanned business and*travel, McArthur recounting his recent trip to Italy."

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

[h=1]Why haven't police released a mug shot of Bruce McArthur?[/h] by deeburman

Posted Feb 5, 2018
Without an official mug shot from police, these images posted on social media are the only ones available — posted by the suspect himself. CityNews reached out to Toronto police with these concerns and received the following statement in response:

At what point in the legal proceedings does Canadian law cause the media blackout begin?

One trip was Italy

"*The tone was light and*casual, Sgromo recalled, the*conversation spanned business and*travel, McArthur recounting his recent trip to Italy."

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

He's also been to Mexico (Puerto Vallarta I think?) and Cuba (I believe Cayo Coco)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mcarthur-mallory-excavation-1.4520967
Excavation could start today at property where Bruce McArthur allegedly hid human remains

Skeletal remains discovered in planters at Leaside property where McArthur worked

By Kate McGillivray , CBC News Posted: Feb 06, 2018
Det-Sgt. Hand Idsinga told CBC Toronto in an email that "optimistically," digging should start on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week, targeting areas that ground penetrating radar borrowed from the Ontario Provincial Police has identified as having been disturbed.
If remains are found, it could be months before they are identified as belonging to a specific person, with Idsinga confirming last week it could take that long to successfully determine who the skeletal remains found so far in the planters belong to.

He said the forensic pathologist's office already has its hands full going through the more than a dozen planters police have gathered from properties across the city where McArthur worked.
"I'm just hoping that the horrifying things they're finding are all in those horrible planters and they take them away," she said.

As police in Toronto admit they have no idea where McArthur's suspected death toll will climb to, it raises the specter of a reign of violence against members of the city's gay community stretching back decades.

Now DailyMailTV can disclose that the 66-year-old landscaper bludgeoned a man with a metal pipe in 2001 and was convicted on three counts - possession of a dangerous weapon, assault with a weapon, and assault causing bodily harm - in 2003.

The attack was so violent that he was sentenced to two years less a day of a conditional sentence, and three years probation as well as having a host of conditions imposed upon being spared jailtime.

He was banned from the streets that constitute Toronto's gay village and forbidden from consorting with male prostitutes.

He had a 10pm curfew, was forbidden from possessing any firearms or weapons, and instructed to abstain from taking any illegal drugs specifically amyl nitrate - also known as poppers - a commonly taken drug in the gay community.

He was also compelled to undergo psychological and psychiatric counseling including anger management.
Now police and members of the gay community are facing the grim reality of having to map out McArthur's movements, relationships and online hook ups spanning years and possibly hundreds, even thousands, of miles.

Police have reportedly been 'swamped' by tips about McArthur from all over the world. Toronto is an international destination for travelers and McArthur may well have come into contact with young men simply vacationing in the Canadian city.

Former classmate shocked by murder accusations facing Bruce McArthur
Feb 6, 2018

Snipped...
...McArthur spent his childhood on a farm along Palestine Road, close to where MacEachern lives and raises beef cattle with his wife, Lynda. McArthur, who also attended Fenelon Falls Secondary, left Kawartha Lakes for the GTA in 1970 at the age of 18.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4008870/...-by-murder-accusations-facing-bruce-mcarthur/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV