CANADA Canada - Christine Jessop, 9, Queensville, Ont, 3 Oct 1984 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs - can you clarify the source of some of your info above? Have never seen the following -

'... as per Ken, Christine approached Ken and told him about a male being sexual towards her.'

Have read Ken realized the activity was wrong and therefore told Christine never to do it again. Have also read the abuse by the same family friend boys continued in Queesnville.

Also,

'We do know that Christine was receiving phone calls from a male whom she called, "a weirdo".

Just missing the term weirdo. Have only read phone calls from an older man.

And,

'Christine was sexually active, willingly or not with a male because she spoke to Ken about it.'

This implies someone other than the family friend boys.

The source would keep all on track. Thanks.

For readers and poster's who are trying to keep up with the story and are a bit confused here is a link
http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/about/pubs/morin/morin_ch4.pdf

Tiled: The Investigation by the York Regional Police
which has the information pertaining to the arrival of the police. And the bike and the coat.

Also as a note of interest I'm putting up the link

http://www.osti.gov/bridge/servlets/purl/443195-5WENSh/webviewable/443195.pdf

Titled: Chemical characterization of fingerprints
from adults and children

In this interesting read it tells of the experiments of why children's fingerprints don't last 24 hours.

Mrs - I'll post these questions again. Perhaps you missed them?

Do you know anything more about the doll box or doll bin?
Could you also clarify how you know the information about L. Chipman from your last post (if you can)?

Also, you wrote:

However that summer, as per Ken, Christine approached Ken and told him about a male being sexual towards her. Ken told her not to do that anymore because it was wrong. We don’t know Christine’s action’s after Ken’s advice to her.

What is your source for this information? Thanks.

Mrs - can you clarify the source of some of your info above? Have never seen the following -

'... as per Ken, Christine approached Ken and told him about a male being sexual towards her.'

Have read Ken realized the activity was wrong and therefore told Christine never to do it again. Have also read the abuse by the same family friend boys continued in Queesnville.

Also,

'We do know that Christine was receiving phone calls from a male whom she called, "a weirdo".

Just missing the term weirdo. Have only read phone calls from an older man.

And,

'Christine was sexually active, willingly or not with a male because she spoke to Ken about it.'

This implies someone other than the family friend boys.

The source would keep all on track. Thanks.

Woodland - the term weirdo is from REDRUM. The babysitter said Christine referred to the caller as a weirdo.

Mrs -

According to Makin's research in REDRUM, the two brothers who sexually exploited Christine and Ken lived in Richmond Hill, not Markham. If you have information that indicates Markham, could you name the source....?

Pretty-please?

My bad. I am so very sorry for causing this confusion. My only defensive is Markham has been on my mind a lot lately. I will go back to the post and change it and add why I’m changing the word ‘Markham’ to ‘Richmond Hill’. I will also go back and change the word ‘garage’ to ‘shed’ so there will be no confusion there either.

Mrs -

According to Makin's research in REDRUM, the two brothers who sexually exploited Christine and Ken lived in Richmond Hill, not Markham. If you have information that indicates Markham, could you name the source....?

Pretty-please?

mrs - the high standards of Websleuths requires that you provide a source for your statement -

'.. as per Ken, Christine approached Ken and told him about a male being sexual towards her.'

mrs - the high standards of Websleuths requires that you provide a source for your statement -

'.. as per Ken, Christine approached Ken and told him about a male being sexual towards her.'

Woodland, no one forced you to quote your source of WPS and you did not provide background detail.

I'm not asking for a name. The statement by mrs is an investigative bombshell - did it happen? It would have formed part of the investigation - which police force and when? Where is that reported?

I want to know if someone has been ruled out as the killer for the multitude of reasons I have posted here.

More incorrect info is not needed, nor any fighting - let's let someone else decide.

Information that can't be backed up by a source, must be treated with a huge grain of salt - no matter who is posting. If posting the source puts one at risk, then fine. Absolutely. However, unsubstantiated information must be treated with a healthy amount of skepticism. It would be irresponsible not to do so. Hopefully, posters in that difficult position can understand that. With due respect to all.

Just an idea, but if one is presenting information from a sensitive source and can not reveal where it came from, then let's all try to use a disclaimer when in that kind of situation and that will circumvent the need for "hounding" posters?

I hope this sounds respectful. I intend it to be.

Information that can't be backed up by a source, must be treated with a huge grain of salt - no matter who is posting. If posting the source puts one at risk, then fine. Absolutely. However, unsubstantiated information must be treated with a healthy amount of skepticism. It would be irresponsible not to do so. Hopefully, posters in that difficult position can understand that. With due respect to all.

Understandable, however people should then just take it with a grain of salt if it is unverified info or a source isnt listed.

Dedpanman & Woodland - On a side note, have either of you checked out Justice for Christine Jessop on Facebook. It is run by Ken Jessop and he has provided info, plus he can be messaged to ask questions.

Just an idea, but if one is presenting information from a sensitive source and can not reveal where it came from, then let's all try to use a disclaimer when in that kind of situation and that will circumvent the need for "hounding" posters?

I hope this sounds respectful. I intend it to be.

Great Idea!! Dedpanman!!

This doesn't claim that the abuse continued after the J's move to Queensville, however it does claim who the abusers were and that nothing was done by LE. ETA: Name blanked out by me.

Per CJ's brother from another forum:

January 27, 2011, 04:36:14 AM »
O.K. When I sat in the crown attorneys office in Newmarket.... Trying to press charges against the man who abused me... When I was 8 yrs old.... He was 16.... His name was D*** O*****... His father was the head of detectives for MTP.... He was the older cousin of the brothers who abused us....

I was told to just let it go and get the help I need......
This was by a Crown by the name of Sandy Tse.

Just let it go.... Meanwhile the crown allowed me to be painted as I was..... Wonder Why??

I don't have to... I was the sacrificial lamb.....

The jury saw through it...
But hard to live through it when the front page of the Sun Read in huge letters "Jessop Raped Sister".

This doesn't claim that the abuse continued after the J's move to Queensville, however it does claim who the abusers were and that nothing was done by LE. ETA: Name blanked out by me.

Per CJ's brother from another forum:

Marikesh Can you provide the link to this other site?

Investigative info without a source should not be tolerated - it clouds the bigger picture especially when the poster is unknown - one cannot tell if it really happened or not. It's unacceptable to the high standards of the forum and needs to be dealt with. It paves the way for more un-backed info to be introduced. Where is everyone then?

I'm a little weary of my words being twisted into something I did not say. What is the purpose of that? How does it help Christine?

Information someone is relating as a personal experience, who advises it's a personal experience, should most certainly be taken with a grain of salt.

Have never been a subscriber to facebook so have no knowledge what is there.

Mistysues - just out of curiosity, did you manage to research what year the ability to copy DNA began?

Woodland, I don’t think people are advocating for incorrect info. This will always be an issue (I think) on a forum like this where anyone can bring up “new” information that no one has heard of – or information that isn’t substantiated by legitimate sources. It’s our responsibility to always ask for the source of that information if it isn’t provided and if one is not satisfied, then we need to place that information in the category of:

“INTERESTING, BUT CAN’T DO ANYTHING WITH THAT”

Yes, Woodland, I agree with you. This case is polluted enough with contradictory facts and errors. Just look on this thread where I compared the different versions of the Sunderland crime scene as presented in REDRUM and the KAUFMAN REPORT. (Post #57) Clearly, there are errors in those two documents and we have no way to disseminate which one is wrong and where. They probably both contain errors.

Also, the way we paraphrase the information we do have – here – on this thread – can lead to misinterpretation by others. I think we’ve already seen that happen. We need to be – all of us – as accurate as possible when we drop facts. If one must “hit the books” to double-check something in the middle of writing a post – then one should do so. Most of my posts are written in Microsoft Word so that I have the freedom and time to do the due-diligence when it’s necessary… and only when I’ve got my facts straight do I copy and paste into the thread. That’s my personal practice. I feel a responsibility to get my facts as correct as I can. And I re-read my posts too, and edit my writing for clarification if, on second reading, I think I’m being unclear, or there’s room for potential confusion. That's just me.

My ultimate point is: the introduction of hear-say facts is going to happen. Information without verifiable sources is going to happen. I don’t think we can stop it or keep it out. But, we must address it. I think we’re all intelligent and savvy enough to recognize something new or contradictory immediately and jump on it (and if we’re not – we’ve got you, Woodland). (Joke.)

In terms of the “Ken Jessop” as “Towserdog” stuff that was posted on UC… I read all of that stuff there carefully, and I’ve read it again now. I can’t be sure that that is Ken. In my opinion, I think we need to be cautious with that stuff. There’s some controversy over whether or not that was really him – or if all of it was him – or, if some of it was him.

There are a number of facts presented by “Towserdog” that fly in the face of the accepted version presented in both Redrum and Kaufman (and, yes, I know RR and KR are not gospel – I said that at the beginning of this thread).

Let me pick just one paragraph by “Towserdog” that is almost completely contradictory to what is accepted as “true”:

Christine was found sitting up. Legs splayed apart. She was not face up, or face down... She was decapitated. Her head was found rolled up in her upper clothing(shirt, sweater etc.) Her head was PLACED between her legs.

Sitting up? (Kaufman says she was on her back, Makin says her back was facing up.)

Her head was placed between her legs? (Kaufman says her head was pointed north and her feet south, Makin says the head was to the right of the body.)

See post #57 for my complete comparison.

And that’s just one small part.

So, what do I do with all of this “Towserdog” stuff? Read it with a big grain of salt. Until I can meet Ken Jessop and say, “Hey, was that you? Did you write that?” And he says, “Yes.” Then I can do something with it.

For now…

Interesting, but can’t do anything with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj