GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why don't police have this picture as well on his "Wanted" poster? He specifically said on Sept 9th that this is his "new fade", so obviously his hair is a little shorter than the picture released to the media.

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.loy.16

Here's the link to the full size pic, could somebody capture it & make it smaller please? I'm on my cell... Before it goes poof please? This is a very recent picture it seems.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/279716_195351560596784_1226137931_o.jpg

Why don't police have this picture as well on his "Wanted" poster? He specifically said on Sept 9th that this is his "new fade", so obviously his hair is a little shorter than the picture released to the media.

https://www.facebook.com/wayne.loy.16

Here's the link to the full size pic, could somebody capture it & make it smaller please? I'm on my cell... Before it goes poof please? This is a very recent picture it seems.

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/279716_195351560596784_1226137931_o.jpg

Just getting back in here tonight. I wondered the same thing about the picture because his hair is shorter, and it is very recent. FWIW, I saved the pictures and stuff, but have no clue how to make them smaller.

Here ya go Anna :)

WayneLeblanc480x640.jpg

Well, not small, but we can almost see his nasal hair if that's okay

sillybilly, thank you for that. I'm wondering if we should dress him up as a female on photoshop since he cross dresses. We could try makeup & various wigs. Mrs Leblanc said he's very convincing when dressed as a female & can change his voice as well.

A woman who knows the two Nova Scotia men accused of forcibly confining and sexually assaulting a teenage boy says police should be looking for a man and a woman instead because one of the suspects often passes himself off as a female.

When Anna Leblanc of first met Wayne Alan Cunningham, 31, in 2011 she said she assumed he was a woman until about a month later.

"I have seen him dressed as a girl. He can change his voice and everything," she said.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/28/ns-search-friday.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/28/ns-search-friday.html

A woman who knows the two Nova Scotia men accused of forcibly confining and sexually assaulting a teenage boy says police should be looking for a man and a woman instead because one of the suspects often passes himself off as a female.

When Anna Leblanc of first met Wayne Alan Cunningham, 31, in 2011 she said she assumed he was a woman until about a month later.

"I have seen him dressed as a girl. He can change his voice and everything," she said.

RCMP in Nova Scotia have been searching for David James Leblanc, 47, and Wayne Alan Cunningham since the two men were charged Wednesday.

Anna Leblanc says Cunningham is very convincing as a woman and can look quite young. She said he's known for telling people he's 19 or 20.

"They should know that he can change his appearance because...Wayne could [look like] a woman and nobody would know it."

Okay, anyone here savvy enough to put a wig and some lipstick on dude? Pony up :)

ETA: LOL, i see we were all thinking along the same lines in here

Joseph Kenneth Fenwick, 34-years-old, of Middle Sackville was arrested and charged with Distribution of Child *advertiser censored*. He is scheduled to appear in Dartmouth Provincial Court this afternoon.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ns/news-nouvelles/releases-communiques/12-09-28-153701-eng.htm

Could there be a child *advertiser censored* ring and more connected, sharing? I certainly hope this dude received jail time today and was not released back to the streets. Some have asked, What's this world coming to? It truly is scary and I ask the same question many a times. The laws MUST change and quick. When someone is accused of rape or murder they are put behind bars UNTIL their court appearance and remain there if found guilty. That is what needs to be done in these cases regarding child *advertiser censored* also. I followed (and some of you, "Hi Tori supporters":blowkiss:) the Victoria S case, and as we learnt from that case, MR also had an interest in child *advertiser censored* (found on his laptop and computer hard drive). It's becoming apparent these sickos are looking at this stuff and when it becomes old hat to them they move onto more risque things such as abducting, raping, and/or murdering children and some are recording it, putting it on the www. Thankfully this young guy escaped as I would hate to think what could have happened to him. And these creeps would have went on to find their next victims. Hopefully they are too busy trying to hide/run for LE they don't have the opportunity for look for any other victims. Let's pray they are caught very soon and don't have the opportunity to victimize another innocent soul. Lock them up and set their cell on fire. :banghead:

Sorry for the rant and my bitter ending, but I am so so disturbed by these cases, as I'm sure you all are. These cannot be rehabilitated and we have no room for them in our society. Pure evil. :banghead::banghead: :moo:

Kenny ... Kenneth ??

Coincidental perhaps, but this happened this morning ... i wonder if these creeps knew each other.

A former Big Brother Big Sisters volunteer from Middle Sackville has been charged with distributing child *advertiser censored*.

RCMP say they seized computer images from 34-year-old Joseph Kenneth Fenwick's home on Fenerty Road in Middle Sackville Friday morning.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/28/ns-*advertiser censored*-charges.html

I certainly hope this dude received jail time today and was not released back to the streets.
<rsbm>

Jail time today? Nah ... his bleeding heart lawyer would simply whine to the judge that such a harsh sentence would be perceived as a knee-jerk reaction to the sensationalized chained victim story ... blah, blah, blah

Amen to your rant swedie !!

I wonder if Wayne has a female name or alias? JMO

sillybilly, thank you for that. I'm wondering if we should dress him up as a female on photoshop since he cross dresses. We could try makeup & various wigs. Mrs Leblanc said he's very convincing when dressed as a female & can change his voice as well.

So is anyone here good at Photoshop or other apps? it would be good to see Wayne Cunningham "dressed" as a female, with longer hair and no facial hair. I am terrible at visualizing!

I couldn't even recognize Wayne Cunningham between the photo released by LE and the photos on Facebook. His face seems longer and narrower on FB.

ETA: eek! I am soooo far behind everyone. I've been out of town all week (in your neck of the woods Sillybilly...out in BC) and am just getting caught up. Sorry for repeating what others have suggested!

REALLY?! Pfft. Someone is not doing their job(s) then IMHO. Otherwise LE and the public wouldn't be looking for these right now. :maddening:

Since 2006, the Government has brought forward a number of measures to better protect children, including:

Strengthening the sex offender registry to better protect children from Internet luring;
Increasing the maximum penalties for luring a child;
Increasing the age of protection from 14 to 16 years of age;
Eliminating house arrest for criminals who commit sexual assault against a child;
Passing legislation to make the reporting of child *advertiser censored* by Internet service providers mandatory;

Strengthening the sentencing and monitoring of dangerous offenders;
Passing the Safe Streets and Communities Act, which increases penalties for sexual offences against children and creates two new offences aimed at conduct that could facilitate or enable a sexual offence against a child;

Renewing the Federal Victims Strategy at a funding level of $13 million per year in Budget 2011; and
Recently announcing an additional $7 million over five years to the Victims Fund, $5 million of which will be directed to the creation and enhancement of Child Advocacy Centres across Canada.

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/news-nouv/nr-cp/2012/doc_32744.html

Fenwick has been released on bail, on the condition he stay away from computers, and from children under 16.

Well deja vu judge?

I'll be on the lookout for that car this weekend. They might both be dressed as women too, not just Wayne. If I see them, I promise I'll dropkick them and call the cops.

There is only 143 kms between Sackville and Liverpool, NS AND Lunenburg is about midpoint between them. The dude who had his appearance in court today is from Sackville, NS. Last winter the 2 fugitives left Spryville where they had lived for four or five years after skipping out on the rent (according to article). Spryville is only 26 kms South of Sackville.

Could there possibly be a connection? Seems coincidental they are in close proximity of one another and closer yet as of last winter. :what: Maybe they are friends on fb.?? Again I would go looking but I'm exhausted and off to bed. I only meant to come in tonight to catch up and was hoping to read they had been caught. But I went off the rails, runaway train lol. Sorry I was going to post a link to the google map search also but I'm not sure how to do that. HTH. Hoping to hear they are found tomorrow. Nite all.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/140959-accused-pair-seen-as-drifters

A person who lived near the couple in Spryfield said Cunningham and LeBlanc lived there for about four or five months last winter, until they skipped out on the rent.

Well deja vu judge?

Go figure SB, this is absurd. Is it against their rights to convict these sexually deviant, law breaking ? Come on...stay away from computers, you've got to be kidding me. That's like putting a candy jar in front of a kid and saying you can't have any. Sickening! :maddening: I better go to bed before my blood pressure gets too high and starts to boil. :maddening::moo:

Still seething, even more so now. Check it out:

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/ne...uld-have-faced-stricter-monitoring-opposition

N.S. man accused of keeping boy in chains should have faced stricter monitoring: opposition
Canadian Press, National Post
Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012

Snipped:
Justice Minister Ross Landry dismissed the assertion, saying the province invests $400,000 a year on ankle bracelets and maintains a surveillance program.

I don&#8217;t think the conditions were serious enough and in line with the charges before him

&#8220;What the Liberals and Conservatives are trying to create is some fear and say we should throw more money at it rather than be logical in how we approach justice,&#8221; Landry said.

&#8220;Are they saying that everyone&#8217;s who&#8217;s charged should be put on that [bracelet] because they may commit a crime?&#8221;

Me ~ Might not hurt for Canadian residents to start a letter campaign. Actually, I don't live in Canada but I'd definitely be willing to write a letter expressing my utter disdain. This cat Leblanc made digital *advertiser censored* so I pretty much think its safe to say any & all trafficking awareness groups would get involved.

I said it last night. This was no big deal to them. They dismissed it as amateur local crime and Landry just confirmed my belief. His statements continue to project the same tone with this latest statement challenging his political opponents.

Yes, Canadians want ankle bracelets and want the government to maintain a surveillance program on every single disgusting pig who exploits children!!

How hard is that to comprehend, Mr. Landry???? If the justice system would've done what they should have, this teen would not have been in chains and abused by these two monsters who are now on a Canada wide manhunt costing the Canadian Taxpayers a heck of a lot more money than if they were on a surveillance program to begin with.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac
Back