GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please tell me the Janitor has been arrested.

Any local people?

This is going to be an UGLY CASE, warning.

This is very, very bad.

There are pages and pages and pages of child *advertiser censored*. OMG. :( :( :(

I highly suggest not going there.

LE needs to make an arrest NOW.

OMG

The pair had been together a long time — since Cunningham was 16 — but had wild fights sometimes.

“It was like a tornado down there (with) things slamming and screaming.”

The neighbour said Cunningham’s teeth are rotted and he is extremely skinny, and both men smoked marijuana and took ecstasy regularly.

Finding out about the child *advertiser censored* charges prompted the neighbour to complain to the landlord, and the pair were soon gone. They left that apartment for a place on Vimy Avenue in Fairview.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/140959-accused-pair-seen-as-drifters

Sgt. Alain Leblanc also confirmed that police located a brown van on Thursday, one of two vehicles they had indicated might be connected to the men. It was found in Halifax.

"It's in our custody right now,"; the sergeant said. "Obviously, it's going to be examined if it hasn't been done already."

http://www.southshorenow.ca/newsnow/newsnow2012206.php

I am thinking that the 2 fugitives are evil and are a part of something BIGGER.

Who is the ringleader here, and what EXACTLY have they been up to?

I hope LE is on this right quick.

I think the LE/RCMP are on this with BOLOs out to every station/province across Canada. I sure hope they checked the airport parking lot at Halifax. Hmmmm

WG, I sent you some stuff, some I think you may not have yet. Please read through it & decide if it should be posted. Feel free to be very selective. Hate doing this but really have to run.

From the deepest part in my heart I am praying that Heaven shuts them out & Hell swallows them up like a sinkhole.

Quote:
Child *advertiser censored* case delayed

The case of a Dartmouth man accused of abusing two boys —ages two and five — and photographing them has been delayed.

David James Leblanc, 45, didn't have a lawyer when he appeared briefly in Dartmouth provincial court on Friday. Rather than enter a plea, his case was postponed until March 25.

It started as a routine investigation by the ICE Unit, the internet child explotation team that looks into cases of child *advertiser censored*. The team was drawn to a Dartmouth apartment last month, where they arrested Leblanc and seized his computer.

"But when forensic examiners looked closely at the photographs, they realized that they were locally-produced digital images. And police were able to track down two young boys who were in the images who, the allegations are, two and five years of age," said Craig Botterill, the lead prosecutor for child *advertiser censored* cases in Nova Scotia.

Leblanc is charged with making and distributing child *advertiser censored*, sex assault and sexual interference.

Botterill said cases like this don't happen very often.

Police allege he abused the children in southwestern Nova Scotia and posted naked images online.

WHY WHY WHY was this on the streets, why was he not locked up until his court date at least????????

I think the LE/RCMP are on this with BOLOs out to every station/province across Canada. I sure hope they checked the airport parking lot at Halifax. Hmmmm

Right, I agree. Big manhunt.

Who was the "Kenny" that the 16 year old captive boy said sexually assaulted him?

I feel so much hate right now.

Ditto.

Who in the H*** is protecting these precious babies, children, boys and girls?

Seriously, I am TICKED RIGHT OFF. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Evil

The Internet is making the evil so much more accessible, and allowing these freaks to hook up and scheme on ways to destroy innocent people.

Something needs to be done. The laws need to be changed. NOW.

*end of rant, sorry*

Who was the "Kenny" that the 16 year old captive boy said sexually assaulted him?

Read. The. Email.

I don't know if its the Kenny...but it's in there. This is why I didn't post it bc I don't know if its the same one.

Omg I'm gonna get in trouble, my husband swears I'm cheating on him with Websleuths! Thank gosh for Sloppy Joes & Mac-N-Cheese! Have to run. Again... :D

Who knows????? These 2 's could have told the 16yr old any name. There are FB pages under Wayne Alan Cunningham, Wayne LeBlanc, the one FB URL states the name Wayne Loy.

Well supposedly Leblanc was away for a week and Cunningham was seen with another dude, and so far the only "Kenny" we've heard of is Mr. Kenney aka Mr. Kato who owns the cabin .. oh yeah ... and MDK Media.

mdkmedia dot net brings up:

http://www.dailychanges.com/mdkmedia.net/ (which shows it is a primary nameserver for 10 domains)

Then it says:

The domain owner for mdkmedia.net is listed as Mark Kenny, which is associated with 35 domains

When you click on his name it takes us to:

http://reversewhois.domaintools.com/mark-kenny

that says he owns

•62 Current Domains
•42 .coms
•1 .net
•9 other gTLDs
•10 ccTLDs

Historical Data also available for purchase
•98 Historical Domains
•70 Historical .coms
•8 Historical .nets
•18 other gTLDs
•2 ccTLDs

Seems dude don't got time to fix the cabin, eh?

Considering what these two have done I am worried they may have killed before. I think this boy would have eventually been killed.

They have Sloppy Joes in Jersey?!

Ok. Yeah, expecting some arrests.

RCMP is on this, right?

I don't know if I believe in coincidences like that.

The boy will identify, I am sure. But, he was afraid for his life. :(

In the link here it says that the Record was last updated on 2012-09-26

They recently changed the address on the account. I saw it yesterday and it was still showing the address of the cabin.

Facebook url "names" don't mean anything, if your name is already taken you can choose anything to make your url unique to your account.

Quote:
Child *advertiser censored* case delayed

The case of a Dartmouth man accused of abusing two boys —ages two and five — and photographing them has been delayed.

David James Leblanc, 45, didn't have a lawyer when he appeared briefly in Dartmouth provincial court on Friday. Rather than enter a plea, his case was postponed until March 25.

It started as a routine investigation by the ICE Unit, the internet child explotation team that looks into cases of child *advertiser censored*. The team was drawn to a Dartmouth apartment last month, where they arrested Leblanc and seized his computer.

"But when forensic examiners looked closely at the photographs, they realized that they were locally-produced digital images. And police were able to track down two young boys who were in the images who, the allegations are, two and five years of age," said Craig Botterill, the lead prosecutor for child *advertiser censored* cases in Nova Scotia.

Leblanc is charged with making and distributing child *advertiser censored*, sex assault and sexual interference.

Botterill said cases like this don't happen very often.

Police allege he abused the children in southwestern Nova Scotia and posted naked images online.

WHY WHY WHY was this on the streets, why was he not locked up until his court date at least????????

Who are these two little boys? That is what is most frightening. Are they known to the perps ?

Is it just me that is frustrated with how they're treating this like it's no big deal?

My interpretation of that statement: "meh it's local thing, move along folks, nothing to see" WTF?:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back