GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sure I've tracked down the account Anna is refering to. It is definitely the same "Wayne" as he has posted pics of himself. The most recent of himself being September 9th 2012. His hair is very short in it. The last public comment I found that he made that was visible was actually on one of his friend's pics on Sept 11th, 2012. (I've made clippings in One Note just in case these things "disappear" from public view)

It seems in both profiles he has refered to other young men (and is pictured as well) as being in romantically inclined relationships. If he is in a long term relationship with LeBlanc, it would imply an open or on again/ off again relationship.

Is this the same profile you found Anna?
https://www.facebook.com/wayne.loy.16

Just caught up on this thread. I see September 8th on fb WL started using Blackberry Smartphone app. Hopefully LE are smarter then he is KWIM. Wow this is scary and creepy. I won't be surprised to find out there are more victims. I wonder if there are missing boy/guy/men missing from this area. I would check but it's late now and I have a very busy day tomorrow. Will check in tomorrow night and hopefully the preps have been arrested.

This article has me just STEAMING. :furious:

This 16 year old boy had no home. These 2 men held him against his will in chains, and sexually assaulted him for 2 weeks. In rural Nova Scotia.

WTH is is this world coming to? :furious:

Hunt intensifies for 2 men in chained teen case
Nova Scotia boy allegedly confined, sexually assaulted in home

police-handout.jpg

Police believe suspects could be driving one of two vehicles:

A 2003 grey Hyundai Elantra, licence plate FBP 233.
A 2002 brown Chevy Venture, licence plate EZG 581.

The mother of one of two Nova Scotia men accused of forcibly confining and sexually assaulting a teenage boy is pleading with him to turn himself in.

Violet Leblanc's son, David James Leblanc, is the focus of a major investigation after a boy in chains escaped from a house in Upper Chelsea.

It's alleged Leblanc, 47, and Wayne Alan Cunningham, 31, held the boy against his will.

As RCMP in Nova Scotia continue their search for two men, the man who says he helped the victim is telling his story.

TF was in his Upper Chelsea home Monday when he heard a knock on the back door just after 7 p.m. F said a young man was outside.

"He was obviously in distress," he said. "I thought he had been in an accident because he didn't know where he was. I thought he had amnesia."

F said the boy was dressed in just a hooded sweatshirt and a hat.

"He said he had been held by two men for two weeks."

F let him in the house and asked how he could help.

"He said, 'Do you have bolt cutters?' Then he showed me. He had been hiding them. He had chains on his wrists and his ankles."

Frauzel said he was stunned when he realized what was going on, and became angry that anyone would do that to a teenager. He said the chains were loose enough that the boy was able to walk more than one kilometre to Frauzel's home.

"But one of the chains was really, really tight around the wrist. He said that was because he had escaped before and this time they really wanted to make sure he couldn't get the chains off."

Frauzel's wife went to get the boy clothes while he cut the chains off. Frauzel clearly remembers the boy's reaction when the chains came off.

"Once I cut him free, he was so grateful. He said, 'I'm finally free of those things.'"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/27/ns-search-for-cunningham-leblanc.html

Are both license plates from Nova Scotia?? One thing I notice immediately are license plates.

UPDATE #2: Police continue to search for males in Forcible Confinement / Sexual Assault investigation, Halifax, N.S.

2012/9/27
The RCMP Major Crime Unit can confirm that based on information received, the accused, David James Leblanc and Wayne Alan Cunningham are believed to be traveling through Ontario.

The RCMP is working with the appropriate police service of jurisdiction to locate these individuals. Members of the public are still advised to contact police immediately if they have any information on these individuals that may lead to their arrest.

Sgt. Alain Leblanc
Media Relations Officer
Nova Scotia RCMP
Office: (902) 426-5120
Cell: (902) 222-0154
alain.g.leblanc@rcmp-grc.gc.ca

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ns/news-nouvelles/releases-communiques/12-09-27-171427-eng.htm

Just heard on CBC that Cunningham is Leblanc's long-time boyfriend.

Not sure about that considering he's pictured with another guy on his FB page. Or maybe he has more than one boyfriend and it's definitely not Leblanc.

Problem is flipflop, bdsm lifestyle is not a crime when among consenting adults, so therefore no record on Kenny. However, it is now possible that Mr. Kenny aka Mr Kato might have some involvement with minors and abductions. Life just might get iffy for da man :)

Where did the alias Mr. Kato come from? TIA

Yep the cover photo of Wayne "Leblanc's" front lawn matches the one in the photo of the house that the boy was held in at 174 Faulkner Road in Upper Chelsea. That Wayne Leblanc IS Wayne Cunningham.

Look at the small tree stump and the wooden box around the shrub. Both are in the photo posted here from the house on Faulkner.

Behind the officer's head is the shrub with a wooden box around the base. And see the weird tree stumpy thing, it's the same as WL's facebook cover photo.

sexassaultnew.JPG

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/140584-chained-teen-assaulted-for-days

Evil, these monsters are just sick and twisted that’s all I can say. Evil twisted monsters.

Content about MDK Media

House where boy allegedly held linked to bondage...
September 26, 2012
UPPER CHELSEA — The civic address where Lunenburg County RCMP say a teenage boy was held against his will and sexually assaulted shows up in records as the home of a company that features bondage websites.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/topics/MDK Media

Also katosrock.com owned by Mr. Kato same Faulkner address in NS. Not sure if it is a bondage site and I can't check while at work. None of the actual domains are work safe by the way. These whois links are the info about site ownership only.

http://www.whoismind.com/whois/katosrock.com.html

EDIT: M Kenny katosrock.com is supposed to be his "collection of amateur backyard astronomy photo" site. Hmmm, he's into photography, that's for sure. JMO

All of this carp is seriously grossing me out. I've been sleuthing Mr. Kato's email found at one of the whois links. Found some stuff linked to some named participants of bondage, not illegal I realize but if he is directly involved with what has happened with this boy and/or any other VICTIMS, he should pay big time by real JAIL TIME. He was working in a SCHOOL, oh my Lord. Please find Cunningham and Leblanc fast. I feel a major child *advertiser censored* and traffiking ring about to be exposed. JMO of course.

All of this carp is seriously grossing me out. I've been sleuthing Mr. Kato's email found at one of the whois links. Found some stuff linked to some named participants of bondage, not illegal I realize but if he is directly involved with what has happened with this boy and/or any other VICTIMS, he should pay big time by real JAIL TIME. He was working in a SCHOOL, oh my Lord. Please find Cunningham and Leblanc fast. I feel a major child *advertiser censored* and traffiking ring about to be exposed. JMO of course.

bbm
Bingo!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member