GUILTY Canada - David LeBlanc & Wayne Cunningham for kidnap, trafficking of 16yo, NS, 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's another site associated with Mr Kato's photos and it is from a registrant in Maine. I wonder if the men could have gone there, I've gone from the US into Canada through Maine and customs was harsh. Not sure how it is going the other way. JMO

There's another site associated with Mr Kato's photos and it is from a registrant in Maine. I wonder if the men could have gone there, I've gone from the US into Canada through Maine and customs was harsh. Not sure how it is going the other way. JMO

I'm hoping border patrol were alerted. The triple murderer from Quebec went through Plattsburgh.

Have you seen a car similar to this one?

image.jpeg

Sergeant Alain Leblanc says the accused, 47-year-old David James Leblanc and 31-year-old Wayne Alan Cunningham, are believed to be travelling in a grey 2003 Hyundai Elantra with a Nova Scotia licence plate of F-B-P 2-3-3.

suspects-in-n-s-chained-teen-case-could-be-in-ontario-1.975040

Horrific. Pray these 2 are caught ASAP. Me thinks this is going to be big. Really big :banghead: So sick :maddening:

RCMP in Nova Scotia say tips continue to pour in about the location of two men charged with forcible confinement and sexual assault involving a teenaged boy in Upper Chelsea, Lunenburg County.

The police have been searching for David James Leblanc and Wayne Alan Cunningham since the two men were charged Wednesday.

The two are believed to be in a 2003 Hyundai Elantra. The vehicle is grey with Nova Scotia licence plate FBP 233.

Sgt. Alain Leblanc told CBC News Friday the tips are coming from Ontario, where the police have focused their search.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/story/2012/09/28/ns-search-friday.html

Here is the information from February 2011.

This just ticks me right off. :furious:

Child *advertiser censored* case delayed

The case of a Dartmouth man accused of abusing two boys —ages two and five — and photographing them has been delayed.

David James Leblanc, 45, didn't have a lawyer when he appeared briefly in Dartmouth provincial court on Friday. Rather than enter a plea, his case was postponed until March 25.

It started as a routine investigation by the ICE Unit, the internet child explotation team that looks into cases of child *advertiser censored*. The team was drawn to a Dartmouth apartment last month, where they arrested Leblanc and seized his computer.

"But when forensic examiners looked closely at the photographs, they realized that they were locally-produced digital images. And police were able to track down two young boys who were in the images who, the allegations are, two and five years of age," said Craig Botterill, the lead prosecutor for child *advertiser censored* cases in Nova Scotia.

Leblanc is charged with making and distributing child *advertiser censored*, sex assault and sexual interference.

Botterill said cases like this don't happen very often.

Police allege he abused the children in southwestern Nova Scotia and posted naked images online.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...ld-*advertiser censored*-charges.html?ref=rss

From May 12, 2010, D.J. Leblanc's Painting and Pressure Washing, default of Payment.

WHO was his PARTNER in this business endeavour?

Halifax, NS:

Dated at Halifax, Province of Nova Scotia, on May
6, 2010.
Registry of Joint Stock Companies

Hayley Clarke, Registrar

NOTICE is hereby given pursuant to Section 16 of the
Partnerships and Business Names Registration Act
("the Act"), that the following Partnerships have made
default in payment of the annual registration fee
due
March 31, 2010 and the Certificates of Registration
issued to each of them under the Act are hereby
revoked by the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies as
of May 6, 2010.

D. J. LEBLANC'S PAINTING & PRESSURE WASHING

http://www.gov.ns.ca/just/regulations/rg1/2010/ma1210.pdf

Another neighbour said he recently saw LeBlanc and Cunningham walking up the quiet country road together, with Cunningham wearing lipstick and carrying a purse ...

The neighbour said LeBlanc earned money by painting while Cunningham worked as a prostitute who turned tricks in the apartment.

“He uses Craigslist. There was several men daily coming in and out of that apartment.”

The neighbour said both men openly acknowledged the prostitution, with Cunningham often bragging about it in person or in text messages.

“He’d write things like, ‘I did it again. I did it again. I just had another random.’

“I think he had a very bad sex addiction.”

The neighbour said LeBlanc would get angry at Cunningham for bringing clients home while he was out working. Both men told the neighbour that LeBlanc would often secretly watch Cunningham’s encounters from a hiding spot in a closet.

full article:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/140959-accused-pair-seen-as-drifters

From Sunday, September 23, 2012:

Painter who if a fraud
Watch | Share | Print | Report Ad
Date Listed 23-Sep-12
Address Bridgewater
View map
Stay clear of D.J. Leblanc painting and power washing (David James) He is a fraud and will steal from you and rip you off. A very smooth talking crook.
If this name rings a bell with you let me know.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ng+and+power+washing&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Has Mr. Kato been arrested yet?

I am getting sick just looking at all the pre-teen/child stuff online, related to just one of his domains. OMG :(

I will repeat it - wth is this world coming to?

Bondage might be legal between consensual adults, but, there is something far more nefarious going on here, I think.

This is INDEED going to be a complex investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back