Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know Jessica or her loved ones but live close by.
My sons father passed away when he was 25. He was at home and just didn't wake up. He was found hours later by a coworker.
His death was deemed suspicious even though his body showed no signs of foul play. Autopsies and toxicology reports showed nothing. 15 years later and we still don't know how he passed away. Just wanted to share. Xo
Prayers that Jessica's family gets the answers they are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you
And I am so very sorry

I'm just an outside observer, but from the way this is unfolding, I suspect the timing (shortly before her wedding)
is not at all coincidental. I suspect an ex of some kind, a boyfriend who may not really want to get married, or
some guy who got to know her through work and did not want another man to have her.

Possibilities are sooo endless.

Just looking around.
still nothing, not a word.
Is this just going to go away?

<modsnip>

Nobody is talking.
My friend who has spoken to many friends says nobody is saying a word.
Maybe within inner circles, but not among friends.
Nothing on FB pages, nothing at all

We don't know if they were planning on moving before her death or if that ad was scheduled to run that day
The only confirmation before LE released her name was on the Go ##@* me page
Family knew immediately that it was her, IMO. WE, the public waited for a formal release.

At the moment, I am not even sure she was murdered. Suspicious death does not necessarily mean murder.
A poster yesterday talked about her husband dying at age 25 , nothing in autopsy or tox results told them what he died of.. it is a suspicious death as there is no known reason.

I have been wrong more often than i have been right, but for the moment I am not suspicious of Fiance
I really hope i am right, that little guy needs one good parent

All JMO

Hoping for answers when i come back after the weekend

Nice that you are posting Applejax

Oops sorry. I shared my story that my spouse passed away at 25. It was deemed suspicious.

Oops sorry. I shared my story that my spouse passed away at 25. It was deemed suspicious.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Oh...I'm new here, is linking fb not allowed?
I think the rule is that we can't link to Facebook pages of family or friends of the victim? But I don't post often; maybe I'm mistaken about how that rule is applied.

Welcome to WS, Applejax!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Oh...I'm new here, is linking fb not allowed?

:welcome: Applejax. Good to have you join us.

Here's a link to WS rules on posting as it relates to social media:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

Excerpt from the above link that answers your question:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

HTH

LE has not used the word homidide.
They have said suspicious.
So is there anything else that would fall under suspicious?
Are all deaths that are not natural considered suspicious til investigated?

I don't know Jessica or her loved ones but live close by.
My sons father passed away when he was 25. He was at home and just didn't wake up. He was found hours later by a coworker.
His death was deemed suspicious even though his body showed no signs of foul play. Autopsies and toxicology reports showed nothing. 15 years later and we still don't know how he passed away. Just wanted to share. Xo
Prayers that Jessica's family gets the answers they are looking for.

I don't believe that all deaths without explanation are deemed suspicious. I have known two young men who have died prematurely in recent years. Their situations were different, but in each case,even though nothing particularly concrete as a cause could be found during autopsy, neither were considered suspicious deaths. No tip lines, no requests for info from the police, etc. Very difficult for the families to not understand what happened to their loved ones at prime age, but at least they weren't plagued with additional thoughts of potential foul play.

My opinion only, but I believe they (LE, medical personnel) take all of the info together as a whole, and make determinations from there.. being careful not to make accusations until evidence can be found to support their thoughts. Hence the tip-line in this case, and the 'police are seeking information' types of requests in other cases. Something must seem hinky in this case, but they don't have enough yet to make a statement or back it up.

This case, although it hasn't been called a homicide, has been reported to be a 'crime'. It seems like all parties are doing a good job of keeping a lid on any information at all. For all we know, JR could have died by gunshot wound which at first look, could have appeared to have been self inflicted? (Or was it said there were no physical indications of COD?) I doubt if this case is just becoming another cold case, I'm sure they are working diligently behind the scenes and will spring up with something when the time is right. jmo

Thank you for that!! I honestly didn't know :-( Does anyone know how I can edit the post? Also I guess I should really just delete the post since it breaks the rules on more then one instance.

Actually looks like it was already taken down. Thanks WS :) Please forgive my newbie error.

Just FYI. A woman died over the weekend in Cranston, and the death was deemed to be 'suspicious'.. but then later was confirmed to not have been suspicious after homicide investigated. Pretty quick determination.

The Calgary Police Service says Saturday morning&#8217;s death in a southeast neighbourhood is no longer considered suspicious following an investigation conducted by the homicide unit.
http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/death-of-woman-in-cranston-deemed-non-suspicious-1.3049265

Did anyone see the initial FB post where family was reported by MSM to have announced that JR was 'missing'?

OPP Const. Ed Sanchuk said police do not yet know who the woman is and have not commented on whether there is any link between this incident and a Blandford-Blenheim woman who was reported missing on her way to work on Saturday.

Friends and family reported that woman missing on Facebook.
http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....-morning-for-woman-found-dead-on-canning-road

I am not sure if it has been stated where exactly JR worked when she went missing on her way to work on the Saturday morning. Some have suggested Williams Cafe, but if so, there are several locations that it could have been, some opening as early as 6am, others not until 7am or even 8am. I haven't personally found anything to say that Williams is where she was working. Do we know this for sure?

In any case, I thought I would ask if everyone is aware of the very short time period involved between the time JR would have presumably left for work, and the time when her vehicle was called in by a neighbour who noticed her vehicle idling at the side of the road with her deceased body inside.

One of the locals I spoke with recently had been under the impression that JR had been in her vehicle for an entire day before being found, however she was found at 9:35am on the very same morning that she failed to show up for work. I am wondering how likely it is that coworkers and family would be concerned about her 'missing', even only an hour or so after she left her home for work? I guess that would be considered *normal* (to be concerned) if the employer had contacted her home and/or family members to enquire where she was, and if she was not usually one to fail to show up for work, or be late, etc.

I am imagining that if this is a crime by someone else's hand, they weren't counting on her being reported/found so soon. She would barely have been cold yet! Sorry if that is gross.

Jessica Rowe was last seen Saturday morning, leaving to go to work in Cambridge.
http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/questions-surround-case-of-woman-found-dead-in-parked-car-1.3020154#

Is it common for family to not be allowed to identify their loved one after death? This was stated by someone close to the family prior to JR officially being identified as the dead woman, BBM:

The reason that no one has officially identified her is because the forensic team has not finished their investigation, so no family have been allowed to go and identify her.

Any guesses as to what police would have been searching for on area lands in the JR investigation?

OPP investigators were using drones while a forensic unit was on scene Sunday morning during the investigation of the death of a woman found on the road in Blandford-Blenheim around 9:35 a.m.
The neigbour said there were at least a dozen OPP vehicles on scene on Saturday, and police were scouring local roads and fields during an intense investigation.
http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....-morning-for-woman-found-dead-on-canning-road

There was a heavy police presence at the scene over the weekend, including investigators in hazmat suits and even drones flying overhead.
http://www.woodstocksentinelreview....mbo-womans-death-suspicious-after-post-mortem

I am not sure if it has been stated where exactly JR worked when she went missing on her way to work on the Saturday morning. Some have suggested Williams Cafe, but if so, there are several locations that it could have been, some opening as early as 6am, others not until 7am or even 8am. I haven't personally found anything to say that Williams is where she was working. Do we know this for sure?

In any case, I thought I would ask if everyone is aware of the very short time period involved between the time JR would have presumably left for work, and the time when her vehicle was called in by a neighbour who noticed her vehicle idling at the side of the road with her deceased body inside.

One of the locals I spoke with recently had been under the impression that JR had been in her vehicle for an entire day before being found, however she was found at 9:35am on the very same morning that she failed to show up for work. I am wondering how likely it is that coworkers and family would be concerned about her 'missing', even only an hour or so after she left her home for work? I guess that would be considered *normal* (to be concerned) if the employer had contacted her home and/or family members to enquire where she was, and if she was not usually one to fail to show up for work, or be late, etc.

I am imagining that if this is a crime by someone else's hand, they weren't counting on her being reported/found so soon. She would barely have been cold yet! Sorry if that is gross.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/questions-surround-case-of-woman-found-dead-in-parked-car-1.3020154#

I hadn't realized that, no. You do have some very valid question that I'd like to have answers too. Maybe some of the seasoned sleuthers could offer some insight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back