CANADA Canada - Kam McLeod, 19, & Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, last seen Sask, mid July 2019 *Armed & Dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone will see them and call police right away.

I was stuck overnight once when police blocked a long stretch of highway to capture a suspect in a similar situation.

I hope no one else gets killed: the kids, the police or motorists.

Hopefully someone will see them and call police right away.

I was stuck overnight once when police blocked a long stretch of highway to capture a suspect in a similar situation.

I hope no one else gets killed: the kids, the police or motorists.
One fortunate is there are not a lot of roads in Upper Canada. May be easier to block off, but they have gotten pretty far already.

A reporter asked about one of the boys having family is Saskatchewan. LE didn't know that and is now following up.
sounded to me from the answer that police knew and this is obviously one of the question they did not want to answer and not tip off the suspects that they are monitoring the grandparent's home, phones etc in Sask.

sounded to me from the answer that police knew and this is obviously one of the question they did not want to answer and not tip off the suspects that they are monitoring the grandparent's home, phones etc in Sask.
Maybe. She sounded surprised, and interested. Hope not and hope the two are not watching the PC.

Maybe. She sounded surprised, and interested. Hope not and hope the two are not watching the PC.
I am just guessing but it is the kind of thing they would not want to directly acknowledge.
Consider this if a few days ago they were considered missing persons LE probably would have a list of all the relatively related family and have already been in touch with them.

Kam and Bryer have just been confirmed to be suspects in the murders of Chynne Deese and Lucas Fowler.
They are considered armed and dangerous.
Dang, I'm surprised by this, and I'm a cynical witch who is usually suspicious of everyone and everything!

I don't understand why on earth they would have murdered Chynna and Lucas!

Dang, I'm surprised by this, and I'm a cynical witch who is usually suspicious of everyone and everything!

I don't understand why on earth they would have murdered Chynna and Lucas!
Same. Wondering if they just came upon the broken-down van and attempted a robbery? Or if they saw them earlier and followed...maybe at a campground or where ever C and L stayed Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member