GUILTY Canada - Kate Reid, 51, Kitchener, Ont, 2 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I re read 1 of the MSM articles. KLR was last seen on Jan 1st but not reported missing until Jan 27th, she was reported missing by a local relative[ maybe the son?]. How far is Wendy Crescent from Burns Pl?

bpwc.jpg

9.1km Not at all walking distance, really and most people commenting on msm sites are saying she was known to ask for rides so I'm going to assume that means she doesn't have a car?

Thanks for the map I am wondering if the relative that reported her missing lives on Wendy Cres but that does not resolve the roommate issue?
View attachment 70639

9.1km Not at all walking distance, really and most people commenting on msm sites are saying she was known to ask for rides so I'm going to assume that means she doesn't have a car?

Interesting none of these articles mention her son, but many people commenting do mention him.

Gerry is still missing.... I am that neighbour. As for transportation. His motorcycle is still in the parking lot covered in snow. I did notice both cases removed from wrps missing and the only reason I can think of is because they arent looking for them per say anymore, just a body. I hope I'm wrong but I don't feel I am. Please note I haven't read thru this thread completely yet. I have a lot more insight but not wanting to put it all out there yet. I've been off of here for quite some time but came back by request. ****ive read thru now and going to see if a thread has been started, these 2 cases are very similar and its frightening***

He's still missing.... I am that neighbour. As for transportation. His motorcycle is still in the parking lot covered in snow. I did notice both cases removed from wrps missing and the only reason I can think of is because they arent looking for them per say anymore, just a body. I hope I'm wrong but I don't feel I am. Please note I haven't read thru this thread completely yet. I have a lot more insight but not wanting to put it all out there yet. I've been off of here for quite some time but came back by request.

Sorry KC .. who's still missing ... Gerry Derouin or Kate's son or the male roommate ?

Why aren't they reporting her as a missing MOTHER --- if there is a son...???

Wouldn't that draw more attention...???

From the various comments on msm social media pages, I'm reading that she's known to people but not many really know her, if that makes sense? Many comment they've seen her around asking for money for her and her son, but haven't seen her in a "while".

That makes me so sad.

Gerry is still missing.... I am that neighbour. As for transportation. His motorcycle is still in the parking lot covered in snow. I did notice both cases removed from wrps missing and the only reason I can think of is because they arent looking for them per say anymore, just a body. I hope I'm wrong but I don't feel I am. Please note I haven't read thru this thread completely yet. I have a lot more insight but not wanting to put it all out there yet. I've been off of here for quite some time but came back by request. ****ive read thru now and going to see if a thread has been started, these 2 cases are very similar and its frightening***

So unlikely Gerry is responsible for Kate's disappearance as he disappeared at least a month prior to her. However, I do wonder if they are connected (i.e. did Kate know something about Gerry's disappearance?)

Can we start a thread for Gerry as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry in advance for adding to the confusion :rolleyes: but do you think this guy could be her son? She would have had him young...like 17.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/waterlo...r-man-after-he-escaped-from-custody-1.2113360
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitch...caped-custody-at-kitchener-hospital-1.2844920

Interesting. I wonder if he has FB?
I had my almost 20 year old son at 17. So def a good possibility. However Reid is a pretty common last name around here.

Interesting. I wonder if he has FB?
I had my almost 20 year old son at 17. So def a good possibility. However Reid is a pretty common last name around here.

87 listings at 411 for KW. Plus, there might not even BE a son or if there actually is, Reid may not even be his last name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back