GUILTY Canada - Kelsey Felker, 24, found dismembered, Kitchener, Ont, 26 Jan 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What's with the pics ??? Soooooooo creepy !!!

Why the heck is the Jericka's name on there...???

The other posts/pics are troubling enough !!!

Hi matou, I have noticed twitter accounts having weird entries after date of death many times now. I dunno how they get there, can anybody advise?

It is very weird. It almost feels like that account was set up to warn someone, and almost an insurance policy for herself. Did you find out how the name mentioned became deceased?
Is the girl pictured Kelsey or the other girl that is named? :so confused:

Apparently she committed suicide and the info I found says she died "suddenly" on August 17th, 2010.

What's with the pics ??? Soooooooo creepy !!!

Why the heck is the Jericka's name on there...???

The other posts/pics are troubling enough !!!

That account and those pics seem very strange and really creep me out. I don't have a twitter account - does anyone have one that can see who she followed or followed her on the account? It says she only has 1 follower. So weird - I wonder if this is related.

This case is so sad and so scary. I hope they find whoever is responsible, quickly.

That account and those pics seem very strange and really creep me out. I don't have a twitter account - does anyone have one that can see who she followed or followed her on the account? It says she only has 1 follower. So weird - I wonder if this is related.

Something is clearly up...you're local Catchew...and with that handle well, you should call this in...

FOR REAL.

Anyone finding suspicious articles on or near their property is asked to call police at 519-653-7700.

Police are still actively seeking information from the community relating to this investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call the Homicide Branch at 519 650 8500 ext 8666 or Crime Stoppers at 1 800 222 TIPS.

Looking back at the people who linked that twitter. Compare the creepy photo of the girls face to the one on the memorial page. Uncanny. I think your onto something. Who has her phone and is doing that, and who is Jim?

I'm looking...anyone else ???

Catchew - are you calling it in ???

Or should another local ???

I don't have a Twitter account and don't really understand it. Was her BB linked to her account and that's why it shows postings on the 27th for a reset?

I don't have a Twitter account and don't really understand it. Was her BB linked to her account and that's why it shows postings on the 27th for a reset?

Looks there was a twitter app on the blackberry device, and whoever had her cellphone and took those pictures of her, also had access to her twitter with said phone.

Looks there was a twitter app on the blackberry device, and whoever had her cellphone and took those pictures of her, also had access to her twitter with said phone.

Would you (all) say the girl in the pictures looks like her?

Would you (all) say the girl in the pictures looks like her?

It's incredibly difficult to tell in those photos on twitter. The little bit of hair you do see seems dark, but the camera takes absolutely terrible quality photos. Could be shadowed, its obviously in low light. Hard to say, but possible

They were posted Nov 7 and Dec 19...

And another was uploaded Jan 18 but the link doesn't work anymore

:waitasec:

I have screen shots of the twitter account photos, in case they disappear.

The twitter account itself looks like someone trying to intimidate or blackmail her with nude photos.

The broken blackberry code links can be deciphered, working on that now.

This belongs to someone on her twitter feed, Kent Felker http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-l9lyJxH-rUfqNSnw3WgQ/feed?filter=2
I gather that is her father. Looking at his facebook, he was involved in horse racing, riding 'slinkies' - lots of pics there. There is one taken from the back of a bus, the girl walking up the gantry looks like Kelsey. From memory, the pic was uploaded a few years ago.

I gather that is her father. Looking at his facebook, he was involved in horse racing, riding 'slinkies' - lots of pics there. There is one taken from the back of a bus, the girl walking up the gantry looks like Kelsey. From memory, the pic was uploaded a few years ago.

Do you have the link to his facebook? I'm not finding him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23
Back