GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear god are there any other missing children in the area? He had months at that cabin

Considering that his first sexual assault on a child conviction was over 20 years ago, you have to wonder what else he might be responsible for.

MOO

I wonder where this guy is getting money? He paid 2 months pre rent. He owns a vehicle which takes money to maintain (insurance, gas, registration, etc) Does he have a job?

Considering that his first sexual assault on a child conviction was over 20 years ago, you have to wonder what else he might be responsible for.

MOO

hmmmm you're so right. I was looking at more recent child abductions but this guy could've been kidnapping children for years.

This man is so dangerous. Lord I hope and pray they find him before he harms this baby. I'm sure the parents and family are terrified.

This just angers me so much. This sweet baby doesn't deserve any of this, yet the monster was released, pretty much guaranteed to hurt a child. :banghead:
The convicted sex offender who police suspect may be responsible for the abduction of a B.C. toddler was deemed likely to commit more crimes after he was released from prison.

Randall Peter Hopley was previously accused of attempting to snatch a 10-year-old boy from his home during a break and enter that retains a haunting similarity to the fate that may have befallen three-year-old Kienan Hebert, a small, red-haired Sparwood boy who has been missing since Wednesday afternoon.

The hunt for the child expanded to Alberta and Washington state on Thursday.

Search and rescue crews combed the wilderness around Sparwood, a coal-mining community of about 5,000, aided by a police helicopter, dogs, volunteers and even military aircraft equipped with heat-seeking cameras.

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/o...+from+prison/5374141/story.html#ixzz1XSVuREif

Come on!

Come home sweet boy...hang in there buddy.

Wash. authorities alerted in B.C. amber alert

http://www.king5.com/news/Wash-authorities-alerted-in-BC-amber-alert-129512833.html

Amber Alert sighting of suspect car
KAMLOOPS/CKNW(AM980)
Alison Bailey | alison.bailey@corusent.com
9/9/2011

Kamloops RCMP have confirmed there was a possible sighting of 46-year old Randall Hopley's car Thursday night.
Sgt. Nathalie Fehr says the sighting happened around 8pm at the Safeway on Fortune Drive, "The witness didn't see the entire license plate. Some of the license plate matched and the description of the vehicle matched so he thought best of phoning in."
A perimeter was set up around the city for about an hour and a half while police looked for the vehicle, but nothing came of the search, and the perimeter was taken down.

Fehr says there have not been any other reports of possible sightings.

http://www.cknw.com/Channels/Reg/NewsLocal/Story.aspx?ID=1535170

Suspect Vehicle Spotted in Kamloops?
Police trying to track down report vehicle spotted in Kamloops Thursday night
Last Updated: Friday, September 9th, 2011 | 5:18am PDT

http://cfjctv.com/story.php?id=4262

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110908/bc_randall_hopley_child_lair_110908/20110908/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

"In amongst jerry cans, propane tanks, vehicle tires and generators that were stolen from Alberta Fish and Wildlife, there was a photo of a young child with dark hair, according to court documents.

There was stolen lotion, children's movies, sex toys and children's pajama pants that had been cut up to become a thong. A wall had been knocked down and replaced with a Dora the Explorer blanket.

"Police found a variety of things set up for a young child: a baby, diapers, stuffed clothing and a variety of sexual paraphernalia," said Joni MacFarlane, a reporter from the Crowsnest Pass Promoter who covered the story at the time.

"There was no mistaking his intentions. It was horrible…. We [came to the cabin] and ruined his plans. He was very upset about that," said Skapin.

Hopley's trial is scheduled for Sept. 19. He was ordered released with several conditions, including to keep the peace, and have no contact with the Skapins and others. He was bound by a curfew to stay at his residence in Sparwood between 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.

But as Skapin points out, the conditions don't keep him away from children, playgrounds, or schools."

BBM. His trial is set for Sept 19th. Why did they release him if they had enough evidence in the cabin to tell he was planning to do something horrible to a child???
Who is the child in the photo? I hope they know and are doing everything they can to keep that child out of his sick hands!
I just cannot believe they would let someone with his history and all of the physical evidence from the cabin go free ESPECIALLY with out conditions to keep him away from children, playgrounds, or schools!! There should be a way to hold them accountable for releasing someone like him!!!
I am praying they find Keinan and bring him home today. I can't even imagine what this sicko has already done to this poor baby!

I wonder where this guy is getting money? He paid 2 months pre rent. He owns a vehicle which takes money to maintain (insurance, gas, registration, etc) Does he have a job?

I've been wondering about this too. He claims to make a living off being a thief. But he lives in such a small community you'd think it wouldn't be that easy for him. And no one there seems to know of him. You'd think a guy like that would stand out, particularily if he's known to be breaking into local homes and businesses. Perhaps he maintains an address there to collect welfare but he travels a lot to commit his crimes? Weren't there vehicles among the other things that were found at the cabin? He apparently just takes what he needs, or at least he did. Considering that he is now on probation, I would hope that at least his vehicle is registered properly, if that is in fact what he's still driving. :waitasec:

MOO

My bet is this guy hasn't left the area. He's squatting in another cabin there with Kienan. Can't those search dogs smell this f*&^*(s scent a mile away?

B.C. fugitive built child lair in Alberta cabin: family

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...lair_110908/20110908/?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

God, please let Kienan be found. This man is a sicko. :(

The only silver-lining that I can see in regards to this twisted setup, is that the rat seems to need a" nest", in order to complete his pedophile fantasy.If he has a good spot, he may be inclined to stick with it, rather than run,unless the car is now the "nest'.
Wishful thinking, has me hoping that the little boy is so cute and charming, that the perp will want to "keep" his company and not hurt him fatally.

Is anyone listening to the scanner this morning? I don't have sound so I can't! Just wondering if there are any updates that we are missing!

Maybe he makes money selling pictures/videos of kids to other ped. perps- maybe even steals the kids to order..

Search resumes for B.C. boy last seen on Tuesday

Kienan's father, who was upbeat and positive Thursday morning, told Dirks he felt numb by nightfall, noting that the family was "emotionally wrecked" but adding that "we have to have hope."

"Yesterday he went out to buy some school supplies for the kids and that's when he got choked up and almost started to cry and he said his brothers and sisters are really missing little Kienan," Dirks told CTV's Canada AM.

Kienan is the second-youngest of eight children in the family, which moved to Sparwood several months ago from Peace River, Alta.

On Thursday night about 150 people attended a candlelight vigil for Kienan.

After a prayer and a moment of silence Thursday, town Coun. Margaret McKie asked everyone to turn on their porch light to "light the way for him to come home."

"That's just a symbol," she said. "It's a hard knock for our community to have a little three-year-old that's been away from home."

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20110909/amber-alert-bc-boy-110909/?utm_source=twitterfeed

It would appear from the things he was stealing and putting in the cabin that he intended to keep the child(ren), at least for some time. Otherwise why would he have the childrens clothing, videos, and such? Hopefully they can find Kienan in time, before Hopley panics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay