GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or I wonder if he planned to drop him at michelle road and then felt badly about leaving him alone there.

The ONLY reason I can see him dropping him off safely is some sort of remorse. With cops everywhere it was a very high risk for him to take otherwise.

Waking up to this beautiful baby boy being now safe from harm has been the best wake up I've had in a long time.

It's a great start to 9/11/2011

This is AWESOME! My best log in to webslueths in a very long time! How can anyone have a bad day today? Let's just hope Keinan was not physically harmed in any way.

What wonderful news, especially on this historically sad day!!!

What a wonderful start to the day! Imagine the joy and relief that Kienan and his family must be feeling... Now let's hope they catch up with RH quickly and put him away for good this time.

Big props to our Scannerettes who broke the news downstairs, too. It gave me chills to read your transcripts this morning--you must have been sooo thrilled as you pieced together the info you were hearing IRT!

Welcome home Kienan! :great:

I just logged on to read this fantastic news and I'm just thrilled that Kienan is home safe!! I also had a feeling that today would be the day. On the anniversary of such a horrible tragedy we are seeing a true miracle.

Welcome home Kienan.

:great:

Kienan's father found the young boy sitting on a couch in the Hiebert family home after police received a phone call indicating that the toddler would be dropped off there, a neighbour told CTV B.C.'s Rob Brown.

Paul Hebert and his family have been living in a neighbour's house across the street from their home since Kienan's disappearance, Brown told CTV News Channel.

According to Brown, Hebert noticed police in front of his family home with flashlights early Sunday morning.

"He walked across the street asked them what was going on and the police explained that they had received a phone call saying that the boy had been dropped off in the home," said Brown.

Paul entered the home with police and discovered his son, awake and sitting on the family couch with his blanket, said Brown.

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110911/missing-bc-boy-found-safe-110911/20110911?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

Unbelievable! :))

I agree it is a miracle! Big, big thanks to all of those involved in bringing this little boy home. I just hope and pray now that this little cutie has not been hurt.

where did it say what time the presser is supposed to be? I've only seen 'later this morning'.

"In general, the little guy appears to be in good health," he told reporters at a news conference in Sparwood, three hours after the boy was found.

The Kienan's return comes a day after Mounties in B.C. said the young boy was abducted from his family home earlier this week, following earlier speculation that he may have wandered away on his own.

"We've got a child back. We've got a child returned. I've never been able to say that," said Moskaluk adding that it's rare for a child to be returned by an abductor.
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20110911/missing-bc-boy-found-safe-110911/

When I logged in and saw this thread missing from the home page my heart sunk. I was actually afraid to go looking for it. When I saw the found safe I had to stop crying before I could open the thread and get the details. What a wonderful start to a day that is one of so much sadness and worry for many.

Omg! Best news ever! I hope you are ok little guy, but thank goodness you are back home!

:woohoo::clap::woohoo::clap:

What a wonderful affirmation that there are still miracles on this anniversary of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay