CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'll find it. Was just reading it.

RCMP not ruling out link between missing Alberni teens, body found near truck, double slaying

Schmegelsky’s grandmother, Carol Starkey, said McLeod and Schmegelsky left Port Alberni on July 12 to find work in Whitehorse. When they arrived in Whitehorse a few days later, they decided it wasn’t what they had expected. Starkey, who was last in touch with her grandson on July 13 or 14, isn’t sure what their plans were after that.

I don't think they were in Whitehorse on July 13. I think they got rid of their truck on the first day of their trip and the burned camper truck was reported days after the fire (July 19). My guess is their plan was to kill and rob people on a road trip across Canada.

I don't know that they were in Fort McMurray, just a guess that they are staying far North and latest sighting is Northern Manitoba.

upload_2019-7-23_16-41-46.png

Despite claims to the contrary, in the overall stats for murder, two people reaching the same pitch of murderous rage at the same time over the same people is not common. It is common for murder to be committed one on one, right across all communities on the globe, so this is, in the catalogue of murder, not just Canadian murders, a rare event.

Except in cases of Shared Psychotic Disorder, or "folie à deux" as it used to be called. Which is not the most common psychological phenomenon, but looking at the available information on these boys now... I think it bares all the hallmarks of that. And it's quite possible that one of them had been unhinged for quite a while, and the other caught the fever.

I have a psychology degree btw... and I took a more than ordinary interest in shared psychosis while I was studying psych'. It was pretty much the movie Heavenly Creatures that got me hooked on the topic.

I don't think they were in Whitehorse on July 13. I think they got rid of their truck on the first day of their trip and the burned camper truck was reported days after the fire (July 19). My guess is their plan was to kill and rob people on a road trip across Canada.

I don't know that they were in Fort McMurray, just a guess that they are staying far North and latest sighting is Northern Manitoba.

View attachment 194614
https://www.coastmountainnews.com/n...omicide-suspicious-death-spotted-in-manitoba/

Except in cases of Shared Psychotic Disorder, or "folie à deux" as it used to be called. Which is not the most common psychological phenomenon, but looking at the available information on these boys now... I think it bares all the hallmarks of that. And it's quite possible that one of them had been unhinged for quite a while, and the other caught the fever.

I have a psychology degree btw... and I took a more than ordinary interest in shared psychosis while I was studying psych'. It was pretty much the movie Heavenly Creatures that got me hooked on the topic.
I'm worried about a Columbine-shooter type partnership, except on the road instead of a school. Fingers crossed they are apprehended asap.

jmo

I've been in and out on these threads. Any idea of how many guns they have and where did they get them?
There is a lot of organized crime, drugs and gun smuggling rings on the island and mainland. I did a google search on illegal gun trafficking in BC and it is much easier than I realized. It is a bit harder to purchase one legally.

So based on published comments by grandma and dad, BS and KML did arrive in Whitehorse, Yukon.

They left Port Alberni on July 12.
They probably arrived in Whitehorse on July 13 and stayed the night.
They probably left for Alberta on July 14.

What they told gramma is clearly quite different from reality.
July 14 - 15 they were murdering two tourists.

Claudia Bunce, owner of the Cassiar Mountain Jade Store in Jade City, B.C., said the pair stopped in last Thursday, the day before their burned-out truck and the body of the unidentified man was found about 115 kilometres away near Dease Lake.

Northern B.C. deaths: 2 teens thought to be missing now suspects

The staff member who saw the boys was too shaken to speak to a reporter, but Bunce said the boys arrived in the truck and visited the store for free coffee. She said they were on their own and she doesn’t believe they had a conversation with the employee.

BCRCMP‏Verified account @BCRCMP

BC RCMP are asking for the public’s assistance in locating 19 yr. old Kam McLeod & 18 yr. old Bryer Schmegelsky who have not been in contact with their family for the last few days & were driving the vehicle found on fire 50 km south of Dease Lake. http://bit.ly/2JUyNf9

EADIdOvXUAAviJa.jpg

8:18 PM - 21 Jul 2019 pst

CBC News Alerts‏Verified account @CBCAlerts

Two men reported missing in northern BC now considered suspects in double homicide of couple from Australia/US, and body of unidentified man: RCMP. Police say Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, have left the province and are now travelling in Saskatchewan.

11:10 AM - 23 Jul 2019 pst

It appears the teens had good reason to set fire to their truck as it may have contained evidence in the murder of 3 individuals (LF, DC, and unidentified man).

Hoping Saskatchewan authorities are as diligent to locate and cease them.

That’s really interesting. From my amateur take on their SM content that fits. And I can guess which one had the dark heart to start with.

Taking your post one step further. Excessive video gaming is now seen by many professionals and the APA as a disorder or leading to disorders. That is why I bolded what I did in my post quoting the father.

Video game addiction may be an impulse control disorder, similar to compulsive gambling APA explains why Internet gaming disorder has been proposed as a disorder: ... Excessive use of video games may have some or all of the symptoms of drug addiction or other proposed psychological addictions.
Symptoms: Depression, social withdrawal, playing video games for extremely long p...
Other names: Gaming disorder, internet gaming disorder
Differential diagnosis: Bipolar disorder, Clinical depression, Social anxiety disorder
Diagnostic method: Uncontrollable drive to play video games, often to the point of co...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=exce...rder&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-ca&client=safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey