CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's their money source? Canadian friends, how common are traffic cams along these remote roads?

I’m thinking not.

“I don’t think they stood out any more than any other teenage boys who were just on the road,” she said. “We’re a very busy store.”

She said the situation is very frightening for everyone who lives in the remote area.

“As you can imagine, the community is very upset about this,” Bunce said. “It’s very rural — beyond rural. We’re on a highway with no cell service. Most of us don’t have power. So it’s unnerving.”

Northern B.C. deaths: 2 teens thought to be missing now suspects

McLeod and Schmegelsky worked together at a Walmart in their hometown of Port Alberni before embarking on the trip to look for work in Whitehorse, in the Yukon Territory, The Vancouver Sun reported.

Schmegelsky’s grandmother, C S, told The Vancouver Sun that after several days in Whitehorse, “they decided it wasn’t what they had expected.”

She said Schmegelsky had been living with her for the last two years.

His father, Alan Schmegelsky, told the outlet that his son had been best friends with McLeod since elementary school.

“They’re best friends who did everything together,” Schmegelsky said. “They even got jobs together at Walmart. They were just out on an adventure.”

Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Sorry, they were not just out on an adventure, they may be responsible for the murder of three individuals... :eek:

Claudia Bunce, owner of the Cassiar Mountain Jade Store in Jade City, B.C., said the pair stopped in last Thursday, the day before their burned-out truck and the body of the unidentified man was found about 115 kilometres away near Dease Lake.

Northern B.C. deaths: 2 teens thought to be missing now suspects

The staff member who saw the boys was too shaken to speak to a reporter, but Bunce said the boys arrived in the truck and visited the store for free coffee. She said they were on their own and she doesn’t believe they had a conversation with the employee.

free coffee
makes me think they're low on cash

“McLeod was described as 6-foot-4 and about 169 pounds with dark brown hair and facial hair and brown eyes.”

“Schmegelsky was described as 6-foot-4 and about 169 pounds with sandy brown hair.“

Kam McLeod & Bryer Schmegelsky: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I thought this was a typo at first but another article says the same. They’re, like, baby faced giants. Also, where did they get the Rav 4?

free coffee
makes me think they're low on cash

i'd always thought they ran out of cash, the thing that set me off was they were looking for work, most people who are looking for work don't have a lot of cash on them hence the looking for work
those people should consider themselves lucky they didn't hold up the store for money and food

That’s really interesting. From my amateur take on their SM content that fits. And I can guess which one had the dark heart to start with.

I'm not sure I could guess... even good psychologists sometimes get this wrong for a while, until over time it starts to become apparent after on-going contact with the client(s). Sometimes it's the quietest most introverted one that you have to watch most closely, but attention often gets drawn to the more active one... as it's natural to assume that they're the ringleader. And that tendency to focus on the more "noticeable" person in a shared psychosis partnership, can blind you to the truth for a while.

Reflecting on the couple’s relationship, Sheila said she’s comforted knowing the two were together until the end.
“It is a love story, a southern girl goes out of the country, meets this Australian and they were just the same personality,” she said. “It was like two butterflies that found each other and they were going to be forever.”

Missing Teens Are Now Suspects in Slaying of American and Her Boyfriend in Canada

maybe its the unidentified guys car? and that's why he was found in the middle of nowhere on the side of the road

Every time I see the unidentified, bearded victim's sketch, I take a deep breath.

This man could be somebody's son, father, grandfather, brother, or friend --and the minute they recognize his image, they will see that he's also deceased, and that he was rolled on the highway.:(

Heart-wrenching. On so many levels. Emotional, socio-economic and maybe neurological issues that impact generations of families.

He seems to have been a well-meaning father.

IMO

That was hard to watch. I had forgotten somewhat the endearing speech pattern of Canadians, and once he began to speak , it was heartbreaking. He cannot conceive of his son in this situation, and who can blame him? . It is inconceivable. And by now, the full force of the consequences must be haunting this father, he knows what's in store for his son, and that's inconceivable, also.

Two fathers, Schmegelsky and Fowler, and Chynna's father, whom I have not seen and her mother, too, the mothers.. the mothers..

if someone see's a live news of the suspect being spotted and followed by police by canadian news please post it. i can never keep track of your tv stations
If they're up north, I don't think there'll be any live news coverage, media are all based in the big cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey