CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see the unidentified, bearded victim's sketch, I take a deep breathe.

This man could be somebody's son, father, grandfather, brother, or friend --and the minute they recognize his image, they will see that he's also deceased, and that he was rolled on the highway.:(

i think what is sad is nobody is missing the man and has notified authorities its someone they love

What they told gramma is clearly quite different from reality.
July 14 - 15 they were murdering two tourists.
I know it's crazy to think this since they MURDERED three people, but it's sad to me they lied to Grandma. Don't lie to your grandma!! That's just low.

Come on, LE, I want these guys caught before someone else is hurt.

jmo

From the other thread

zecats said:
They appear to be aware of the search:
Who are Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky?

New comments left on an Instagram account appearing to belong to McLeod reference that he is being hunted by police, with one person commenting “clock’s ticking bud.”

Friends of Schmegelsky weren’t providing any details about the young man and said that they are respecting the family’s privacy.

Employees at Walmart were told not to speak with reporters. CTV News reached out to Walmart, but did not receive a response by 1 p.m. on Tuesday.

What's their money source? Canadian friends, how common are traffic cams along these remote roads?

The traffic cam situation there is going to be outside the experience of almost everybody here. 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the US border. That far north is is a black box for most of us. Suffice to say that it will be very sparsely popualated and 99% unspoiled wilderness.

Except in cases of Shared Psychotic Disorder, or " as it used to be called. Which is not the most common psychological phenomenon, but looking at the available information on these boys now... I think it bares all the hallmarks of that. And it's quite possible that one of them had been unhinged for quite a while, and the other caught the fever.

I have a psychology degree btw... and I took a more than ordinary interest in shared psychosis while I was studying psych'. It was pretty much the movie Heavenly Creatures that got me hooked on the topic.

It would be interesting to know who was the 'leader'... often in these types of pairings, the one with the least to say is, in fact, the dominant of the pair. The Folly Shared between Two is rare, between 3, 'folie a trois', etc is even rarer, but it does happen, and there is more pairings of same gender, than of two separate genders, overall. So this would fit that criteria, same gender "folie à deux".

Fluid gender murderers are even rarer, but they do exist, and I don't discount it in regard to these two. Not withstanding the father of Bryer, in what appears to be genuine bafflement as to how his son, a 'good boy' wound up in this appalling situation, it is still a possibility, and makes them even rarer, yet.

Last edited:
Schmegelsky’s grandmother, Carol Starkey, said McLeod and Schmegelsky left Port Alberni on July 12 to find work in Whitehorse.

RCMP not ruling out link between missing Alberni teens, body found near truck, double slaying

What's the chance the teens KM and BS never even got close to Whitehorse, and their first detour after leaving Port Alberni was to disappear the Surrey men.

Logan Lake, where the Surrey men's vehicle (Jeep) found is about 7 hour drive from Alberni.

data=p5yWINlkSLin5btYRlB44M67lDYHHhA044Exit3rs6RYwuYt-ze3yViaPGV6uFQwfNl2OqxBtS_WjMPNF__g_UBS9HP6PfrtBefrns4otb3t1m1mwZPykEhOrUDJHL-ukrZBTh-spgJR-mX-z39XSdvQJVKbjJKNm_o,8iET7mPO0hH6XlCP_av7VNiVa8VXQMgt-bTTk4OaEDNC3hWTJNbWHUUTz2xXfDCofhYOFhq-AoRNcxs-xIPUbe6_9bqFw0vzoYRMi7PjHKGb7ziaEdUx6-X_NO4-dIjFQBVLfVlKZvDBk9iL-w7P00Tby947KPWoAu4hhaOSqGtCLY_y9rbfY6sLHee6HUJA0_QcKV5MWE6TdeENm81UU00sSl3KVTYsF_D2lTchJl9uQ2Xc6i3Dlm7Z9MnGwhV5gw-loTTHHRcc0DQOQPdBrst59Oq4RiEQMoPLqCBBcNHYxUsUM6NXDPuFEOhN0g2rAOMVDP88ZfJml223jIOYtoYQ-ChwFhuCot8WUrx-NPHSwA6cqXNaaU8jocgXfeWeveR7kPskjroBdgpziw9WOP8r

What's the chance the teens KM and BS never even got close to Whitehorse, and their first detour after leaving Port Alberni was to disappear the Surrey men.

Logan Lake, where the Surrey men's vehicle (Jeep) found is about 7 hour drive from Alberni.

data=p5yWINlkSLin5btYRlB44M67lDYHHhA044Exit3rs6RYwuYt-ze3yViaPGV6uFQwfNl2OqxBtS_WjMPNF__g_UBS9HP6PfrtBefrns4otb3t1m1mwZPykEhOrUDJHL-ukrZBTh-spgJR-mX-z39XSdvQJVKbjJKNm_o,8iET7mPO0hH6XlCP_av7VNiVa8VXQMgt-bTTk4OaEDNC3hWTJNbWHUUTz2xXfDCofhYOFhq-AoRNcxs-xIPUbe6_9bqFw0vzoYRMi7PjHKGb7ziaEdUx6-X_NO4-dIjFQBVLfVlKZvDBk9iL-w7P00Tby947KPWoAu4hhaOSqGtCLY_y9rbfY6sLHee6HUJA0_QcKV5MWE6TdeENm81UU00sSl3KVTYsF_D2lTchJl9uQ2Xc6i3Dlm7Z9MnGwhV5gw-loTTHHRcc0DQOQPdBrst59Oq4RiEQMoPLqCBBcNHYxUsUM6NXDPuFEOhN0g2rAOMVDP88ZfJml223jIOYtoYQ-ChwFhuCot8WUrx-NPHSwA6cqXNaaU8jocgXfeWeveR7kPskjroBdgpziw9WOP8r
Oh my goodness !...........Something happened to those men.......moo

i think what is sad is nobody is missing the man and has notified authorities its someone they love
IDK, I live in rural BC, it's where a lot of loner guys make a life for themselves, free from the constraints of family ties and social expectations. The big beard is, too me, a hint he might be that kind of guy.

They are about to get cornered real soon then.....moo
I am presuming Canadian prisons are not centres of creature comforts, unlike some Scandinavian prisons?...

And are they considered adults in the Canadian Legal system at 18? . or??>.

These murders have an existential air about them, killing for the hell of it, not much gain out of it, although, that would depend on the degree of desperation, it's hard to judge how they saw their situation, as opposed to me seeing it.

They may see themselves as being as disposable as their victims, or as so superior to the entire panoply of society and law enforcement as to take that arrogance to it's existential full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1