CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Milat or who is?
Sorry, I should have expanded. Ivan Milat was a psychopath who used the Hume Freeway as his playground, between Sydney and Melbourne back in 1989,, and up until 1993. His prey was hitch hikers, and a lot of those were international hitchhikers, who's guard was down, perhaps.

He tied them up, drove them into the Belanglo Forest, tortured them shot them, burnt them, buried them. Some were not found for years, their parents in agonizing limbo , far far away.

He was eventually caught and resides at Her Majesty's pleasure for the rest of his life in one of NSW's most horrible prisons. He is almost at the end of his useless life, now.

https://www.google.com.au/search?so.......1..gws-wiz.....0..35i39j0i131.skKXC1gZF7Y

But no one hitch hikes in Australia now. You'd see it so very rarely and most people would stop and explain to the hitch hiker how dangerous it could be, probably give them money for a train or bus fare.

Sorry, I should have expanded. Ivan Milat was a psychopath who used the Hume Freeway as his playground, between Sydney and Melbourne back in 1989,, and up until 1993. His prey was hitch hikers, and a lot of those were international hitchhikers, who's guard was down, perhaps.

He tied them up, drove them into the Belanglo Forest, tortured them shot them, burnt them, buried them. Some were not found for years, their parents in agonizing limbo , far far away.

He was eventually caught and resides at Her Majesty's pleasure for the rest of his life in one of NSW's most horrible prisons. He is almost at the end of his useless life, now.

https://www.google.com.au/search?so.......1..gws-wiz.....0..35i39j0i131.skKXC1gZF7Y

But no one hitch hikes in Australia now. You'd see it so very rarely and most people would stop and explain to the hitch hiker how dangerous it could be, probably give them money for a train or bus fare.
Thanks for the response.

Really worried about how desperate this boys are now. Once they realize that they are running out of options I think they are going to do something. I hope the residents are aware of where they have been spotted today.

It would be interesting to know who was the 'leader'... often in these types of pairings, the one with the least to say is, in fact, the dominant of the pair. The Folly Shared between Two is rare, between 3, 'folie a trois', etc is even rarer, but it does happen, and there is more pairings of same gender, than of two separate genders, overall. So this would fit that criteria, same gender "folie à deux".

Fluid gender murderers are even rarer, but they do exist, and I don't discount it in regard to these two. Not withstanding the father of Bryer, in what appears to be genuine bafflement as to how his son, a 'good boy' wound up in this appalling situation, it is still a possibility, and makes them even rarer, yet.

As to who is the leader of these longtime friends, it was not lost on me that the father of BS corrected the reports that his son at 6'4 was not 170# but closer to 125#.

Not that I believe this but it sure conjures up an image of one lanky, physical weakling. MOO

RCMP not ruling out link between missing Alberni teens, body found near truck, double slaying

Last edited:
From searching around online, it seems like a nice, small community out in the middle of nowhere. It's on the Nelson River, which has a big hydro electric dam nearby. Small airport and rail service. As someone else pointed out, there's just one road in and out. There are probably smaller dirt or gravel roads that don't show up on maps. Lots of nice homes, it looks like the people who live there have decent jobs.

40882044.jpg

I noticed the rail line also goes north to Churchill, MB but there is no road to that town per se. Historic old area that used to be very busy when fur trading was big.

It will be very difficult to hide in this town. The areas outside seem to be flat and swampy. Reading there are lots of mosquitoes this time of year.

Gillam, Manitoba - Wikipedia

Where do they go from here? It's almost a dead end. If they were skilled outdoorsmen, they could probably take off into the wilderness. They don't look outdoorsy and apparently there are polar bears around that area, though maybe closer to Hudson Bay.
A rail? Could they have taken a train out of there?

jmo

Sorry @otto - they still had truck past July 12 or first day of their trip.

There are reports of teens seen traveling south in their truck/camper at "Super A General Store" in Dease Lake on July 18, at 3:15 pm .

Is there video footage of them driving the camper truck at the store on July 18?

The witness saw a grey SUV with the murdered couple on July 14, and the suspects are believed to be driving a grey SUV on July 23.

It would be interesting to know who was the 'leader'... often in these types of pairings, the one with the least to say is, in fact, the dominant of the pair. The Folly Shared between Two is rare, between 3, 'folie a trois', etc is even rarer, but it does happen, and there is more pairings of same gender, than of two separate genders, overall. So this would fit that criteria, same gender "folie à deux".

Fluid gender murderers are even rarer, but they do exist, and I don't discount it in regard to these two. Not withstanding the father of Bryer, in what appears to be genuine bafflement as to how his son, a 'good boy' wound up in this appalling situation, it is still a possibility, and makes them even rarer, yet.
I agree these two appear to be gender fluid.

There does not have to be a leader. This is a very rare and tricky diagnosis. But, under this category there is also Folie simultanee where two people are both psychotic and suffer independently and influence each other’s delusions. Because of their gaming , introversion and living in a fantasy world, they can easily influence each other. Jmo

EBM. Wifi problems

A rail? Could they have taken a train out of there?

jmo

Not without the train conductor noticing. I would hope they've been keeping up with the news there, assuming the pair might show up in MB. The teens would need enough money for tickets, too.

Train for Churchill is scheduled for 7:30 pm. It's a nearly 10 hour trip.

There's a 7:20 pm train to Thompson, MB, but it appears to be delayed for 3 hrs today. No doubt the trains are being watched.

Google Maps

Last edited:
I think not. They would be trapped............ They are gonna have to change vehicles real soon to have a chance at slipping away......And the way they go about changing vehicles is real scary.....moo

That's what I'm thinking. Their next move is going to be a bad one, they are almost cornered and know that they are on the radar with a target.

As to who is the leader of these longtime friends, it was not lost on me that the father of BS corrected the reports that his son at 6'4 was not 170# but closer to 125#.

Not that I believe that him but it sure conjures up an image of one lanky, physical weakling. MOO

RCMP not ruling out link between missing Alberni teens, body found near truck, double slaying
Saw a photo of BS in 2016 w/ a comment that said "Bryers first day on the job" where he was
working as an apprentice on his dad's job site.
And there was a sign that said Schmegelsky and Son Construction Co. w/ their names
listed on the bottom. BS and his dad were in the photo together and BS was a string bean,
like a stick man he was so thin.
Guess that gig w/ dad didn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members