CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a gravel road to Gillam. Route 391 if I recall from Google map.

An Ottawa couple drove a camper van all over Canada. Check out far north roads and towns in their "Back to Reality" youtube channel.

It is possible Lucas/Chyanna were planning similar trips, starting with this 2 week vacation.

They were travelling for 3 weeks through BC, Yukon, National Parks and Alaska.

I did read that, but the problem is the timeline and the grey SUV. Did a different man in a grey SUV accost the murdered tourists at 11:30PM on July 14?

That dark bearded man was older and shorter. He drove an older Jeep Cherokee with a stripe on the hood.

He was probably just frustrated about the couple's van hogging part of the lane, and could've just wanted them to move it off the road surface.

Hwy 97. It splits into two. One goes south down the valley, another goes west to Vancouver. Most hitches are on the outskirts of town. But they are pretty much daily in the summer.. other places, like the kootenays also have many, it's not rare to see hitch hikers.

I'm in the Lower Mainland and see them on Hwy 1 through here. It's not legal, but they do it anyways. Canadian and tourists.

This was profoundly sad to watch IMO. Father seems to be in shock and clearly in denial of the overall situation.

I frequently think in these situations we do forget there are other victims in the way of the family and friends of the people who have done the bad things. When the dad choked up, I will admit I teared up for his heartbreak and sadness. My heart goes out to him. He seems like he genuinely is in disbelief and heartbroken over it.

There is a gravel road to Gillam. Route 391 if I recall from Google map.

An Ottawa couple drove a camper van all over Canada. Check out far north roads and towns in their "Back to Reality" youtube channel.

It is possible Lucas/Chyanna were planning similar trips, starting with this 2 week vacation.
I've been trying to understand their planned route. Her family said they had one and ranch owner said they left Saturday (July 13) for a 3 week vacation to see Canada's National Parks. Banff and Jasper are south of there, so not those parks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where the gray SUV is coming from but RCMP describes the "bearded man's" vehicle as an older Jeep Cherokee with striped top. Gray car teens are now driving may have belonged to the man who was found dead near their burned camper/truck.

The vehicle was described as grey, and apparently a car rather than an SUV, until police said they didn't know what colour it was at the press conference on July 22.
upload_2019-7-23_19-11-45.png

Witness sees Fowler and Deese arguing with man on Alaska Highway - Energeticcity.ca

That dark bearded man was older and shorter. He drove an older Jeep Cherokee with a stripe on the hood.

He was probably just frustrated about the couple's van hogging part of the lane, and could've just wanted them to move it off the road surface.

Unidentified bearded man was traveling opposite direction. He may have stopped at 11:30 pm to talk to couple for just about any reason: borrow phone, inquire if next campsite full, fuel, or complain because they were parked on roadway, etc.

I believe he's considered a witness, and may have already contacted authorities to report what he saw and/or why he stopped.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member