CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not physically possible, unless they flew!

I agree. LE will know where they were when texting, based on cell towers.

Lucas/Chyanna killed only two hours away from Watson Lake, Yukon.

After the very early morning murder, Kam/Bryar could have been in Watson Lake by mid-morning of Monday 15th.

They were in Jade, BC on Thursday 18th, and then in Dease, going south on hwy 37 towards Prince George.

We can guess they were in Yukon from Monday 15th to Thursday 18th. LE will know if they were previously in Yukon around noon on Sunday 14th.

Good for him

Northern B.C. homicides: Missing teens now considered murder suspects

"Meanwhile, the cattle ranch near Hudson’s Hope where Fowler had recently been working were preparing for a visit by Fowler’s father, Stephen Fowler, who is a police officer in Australia.

When asked about what preparations the ranch was making to greet Lucas Fowler’s family, Christoph Weder — who owns and runs Spirit View with his wife Erika and their four children — said it’s nobody’s business.

“I’ve said enough to the media,” he said. “I mean, everybody knows Lucas was a great guy. I’m not going to make any more comments."

Is it legal? Where are the tourists from? What highway?
Hwy 97. It splits into two. One goes south down the valley, another goes west to Vancouver. Most hitches are on the outskirts of town. But they are pretty much daily in the summer.. other places, like the kootenays also have many, it's not rare to see hitch hikers.

From the other thread

zecats said:
They appear to be aware of the search:
Who are Kam McLeod and Bryer Schmegelsky?

New comments left on an Instagram account appearing to belong to McLeod reference that he is being hunted by police, with one person commenting “clock’s ticking bud.”

Friends of Schmegelsky weren’t providing any details about the young man and said that they are respecting the family’s privacy.

Employees at Walmart were told not to speak with reporters. CTV News reached out to Walmart, but did not receive a response by 1 p.m. on Tuesday.

It would be ever so lovely if they would keep posting on their instagram accounts.

Is there video footage of them driving the camper truck at the store on July 18?

The witness saw a grey SUV with the murdered couple on July 14, and the suspects are believed to be driving a grey SUV on July 23.

ETA: Take note the unidentified, bearded man described as disgruntled and standing on the highway talking to the couple was first described as driving "grey jeep" but later revised to strip and light covers.

You were too quick for my edit. The date/timestamp of sighting at store makes me believe there is surveillance. It was reported the store personnel too shaken to speak to media but cooperating with LE.

The teens traveling in 2011 grey Toyota Rav4 -- spotted in northern Saskatchewan was just announced mid morning today. No idea when they commandeered this grey vehicle but suffice to say teens did not get rid of their truck/camper on first day of the trip (alleged as July 12).

Good for him

Northern B.C. homicides: Missing teens now considered murder suspects

"Meanwhile, the cattle ranch near Hudson’s Hope where Fowler had recently been working were preparing for a visit by Fowler’s father, Stephen Fowler, who is a police officer in Australia.

When asked about what preparations the ranch was making to greet Lucas Fowler’s family, Christoph Weder — who owns and runs Spirit View with his wife Erika and their four children — said it’s nobody’s business.

“I’ve said enough to the media,” he said. “I mean, everybody knows Lucas was a great guy. I’m not going to make any more comments."
:)

He's right.

jmo

Hwy 97. It splits into two. One goes south down the valley, another goes west to Vancouver. Most hitches are on the outskirts of town. But they are pretty much daily in the summer.. other places, like the kootenays also have many, it's not rare to see hitch hikers.

I'm going to guess that they are not Canadian hitch hikers?

i'm seeing on the royal canadian mounted police in manitoba's fb page they have been spotted in the gillam area, as of one hour ago.

It probably will be easy to trade in their vehicle in Gillam. I doubt that the good folks there take their keys out their ignitions. Not that it will do the suspects much good, given that they don't have an escape route.

I've been in and out on these threads. Any idea of how many guns they have and where did they get them?
Only direct mention of a 'gun' was by the father of one of the of the young men (Bryer Schmegelsky). The father said that his son asked for an 'air pop' gun for Christmas last year and his son and his friends would be out in the local woods for hours playing out scenarios with their guns. The father also reported his son was an avid video game player and that whatever his son knew about survival skills and shooting was learned from video games.

EDIT: We did see in the BC RCMP news briefing that the murders of Lucas and Chynna were reclassified as being 'gun violence'. But BC RCMP did not mention any specific information about the gun used in the crime during the last briefing.

Last edited:
It probably will be easy to trade in their vehicle in Gillam. I doubt that the good folks there take their keys out their ignitions. Not that it will do the suspects much good, given that they don't have an escape route.

I hope they do find keys in a car it would be better than the way they have been trading cars.

I think the train one goes north to Churchill. Really the end of the line.

There is a gravel road to Gillam. Route 391 if I recall from Google map.

An Ottawa couple drove a camper van all over Canada. Check out far north roads and towns in their "Back to Reality" youtube channel.

It is possible Lucas/Chyanna were planning similar trips, starting with this 2 week vacation.

I did read that, but the problem is the timeline and the grey SUV. Did a different man in a grey SUV accost the murdered tourists at 11:30PM on July 14?
Not sure where the gray SUV is coming from but RCMP describes the "bearded man's" vehicle as an older Jeep Cherokee with striped top. Gray car teens are now driving may have belonged to the man who was found dead near their burned camper/truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa