CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & g/f Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went around and around this idea too, and I'm not yet sold on it but also not ruling it out. Wasn't the deceased man found in his car, though? That would mean they didn't kill him to take his car. The burning of their vehicle could mean they were covering something up, or, someone else was so that piece is still not leading me in one direction or another. I thought I did read that the teens were on there way to Yukon looking for work but were in the opposite direction. Can anyone confirm reading that anywhere? I think the article was indicating they should have been elsewhere and were not, which makes it a bit more suspicious if true.

I think the man was found without a car.

Surprised at the debate about driving barefoot--didn't realize it was considered that unusual. I'm an American hillbilly, and I like to drive barefoot for longer trips. :)

I could definitely see LF being without shoes for a long-distance road trip.
I go barefoot when wearing heels while diving in my vehicle. I don’t want the heel wrecking the carpet, which has happened in the past.

There’s a brief video of the crime scene on this link.

Video taken at 3:00 pm on July 16, 2019 shows RCMP at a crime scene near the Liard Hot Springs in B.C. The bodies of Chynna Deese, 24, of Charlotte, N.C., and Lucas Fowler, a 23-year-old from Australia, were discovered around 7:20 a.m. on July 15 along the Alaska Highway, 20 kilometres south of Liard Hot Springs.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ead-british-columbia-alaska-highway-1.5220377

Just went back and watched this again. There is a police vehicle and a couple orange cones WELL before passing the main crime scene. Any thoughts as to the significance of that? Perhaps where the perp possibly parked? Maybe trash or cigarette butt or something?? Any thoughts? Perhaps something that belonged to either CD or LF??

a773dbaf04d7188560689cea670a3733

derek-whisenand-murder-suspect.jpg

Manitoba RCMP have released new photos of Derek Whisenand, who is wanted in connection with a homicide in Eastland County, Texas. Police think he crossed into Manitoba during the week of June 24

Modified from your screenshot. I know nothing about guns, so my question is whether that is how a window looks when it is shot?

View attachment 194482

That is a great view. I have seen gunshots in glass before and with a pistol, there is usually a hole with the glass shattered around the hole. I wonder if a shotgun would go more? That is a fairly circular hole. Maybe someone with gun forensics would know but I am happy you posted that pic I was wondering what the window looked like.

I think the man was found without a car.

Ok well, that does change things if his car was gone.

That is a great view. I have seen gunshots in glass before and with a pistol, there is usually a hole with the glass shattered around the hole. I wonder if a shotgun would go more? That is a fairly circular hole. Maybe someone with gun forensics would know but I am happy you posted that pic I was wondering what the window looked like.

Ok well, that does change things if his car was gone.

Doesn’t look like a shot gun blast to me, but more like someone put something through it. I don’t think it is shattered enough. But, that is just my opinion.

RCMP released a sketch of the man found dead not far from the abandoned truck the missing men were using. Someone from SM commented that he looked like Michael Draeger who has been missing since May 2019 when the hotel he resided in (resident caretaker) The Plaza Hotel in Victoria burnt to the ground. RCMP in British Columbia - Update - Police seek public assistance in identifying deceased male in Dease Lake investigation
IF this is the same person I can’t imagine what else will be linked. My mind goes to the disappearance of Emma Fillipoff.
https://www.surreynowleader.com/new...ker-in-downtown-victoria-fire-is-her-stepson/

Doesn’t look like a shot gun blast to me, but more like someone put something through it. I don’t think it is shattered enough. But, that is just my opinion.

I don't think a pistol would have done that, but I'm not familiar enough with shotguns to know other than I would imagine if a pistol leaves a small bullet hole a shotgun might make a bigger hole but maybe not that big? It's such a large circle shape hole I just wonder what could have made it and what the reason behind the window being smashed from the inside could be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member