Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven’t found it yet, here it is.

Manitoba RCMP finds burned vehicle of men wanted in connection with three northern B.C. deaths
“They came to my till and he just asked to gas up $20 and that Bryer guy, he asked me ‘Is alcohol allowed here in the community?’" says Mychelle Keeper.

"There’s a big sign at the truck stop there, no bootleggers or drug dealers, he was asking about that. I said ‘no, it’s not allowed here because it’s a dry community.’ That’s it. They paid for their gas and they left," adds Keeper, who says they didn't seem suspicious....” @NEWS1130

Thanks!! :)

It's been debunked that they are in Ontario or that they have a Ford focus?

Updated: July 31, 4:05 p.m.

The Ontario Provincial Police said officers are investigating a report of a suspicious vehicle after someone called in with concern to a vehicle being driven by “young males in their 20s,” said a spokesperson.

Acting Sgt. Shona Camirand, North East Region media co-ordinator, said the OPP cannot deny or confirm a connection to the murder suspects from B.C. No make or model of the vehicle was provided, nor was any description of the occupants, other than that they are young males, provided.

In the release, Camirand calls the vehicle "suspicious" but offers no explanation for how it is suspicious.

“Any claim as to who (was in this vehicle) is unsubstantiated at this time,” said Camirand. "At this time, we don't know where the vehicle is. Officers are taking statements and patrolling the area looking for this suspicious vehicle.”

She said the OPP is in contact with the RCMP, but “we've really got nothing to go on other than a report of a suspicious vehicle.”
Update: OPP confirms a caller believed B.C. murder suspects drove through Kapuskasing - Sudbury.com

The possibility exists that whoever inadvertently aided the 2 suspects perhaps was not friendly to the idea of helping the RCMP. Depending on where the assistance was provided, community relations with RCMP aren't necessarily 'rock solid' and animosity exists.

Or, it could have been someone that couldn't go to the RCMP for their own personal reasons (on parole, felon, wanted etc).

Many possibilities as to how this idea makes alot of sense.

If that is the case, the person(s) who aided the fugitives did so willingly, not inadvertently.
NOT the same thing.

Specifically because we know they stopped for free coffee but not fuel-makes me think they were out of cash and could not use cards at that point or it would directly tie them to the first crime scene area. There is no cell service at all where they were so they would not have known anything about if they were suspects at that time, if they were caught on CCTV anywhere, etc. So they thought they had to do what they did to escape. IMO MOO. I also think that’s why they didn’t purchase anything from the co-op and they got rid of their gun(S) after the first murder. Maybe the second. Either way they were said to have no weapons (guns) when stopped at the alcohol check stop. Like I said, just my opinion. They got $20 of gas with the last of their cash and they had to ditch the rav4 also, it ran out of fuel.

Do people driving up the Alaska Highway still carry jerry cans of fuel with them? Just wondering.

Last edited:

It says there was a publication ban on the Canada-wide arrest warrant for one day.

ETA:

I am assuming this is in relation to LD?

486.5 (1) Unless an order is made under section 486.4, on application of the prosecutor in respect of a victim or a witness, or on application of a victim or a witness, a judge or justice may make an order directing that any information that could identify the victim or witness shall not be published in any document or broadcast or transmitted in any way if the judge or justice is of the opinion that the order is in the interest of the proper administration of justice.

ARCHIVED - Criminal Code

Last edited:
Do people driving up the Alaska Highway still the jerry cans of fuel with them? Just wondering.
Sometimes. I’m guessing mostly not. I know I don’t anymore—now that I’ve done it enough to know that even towing a heavy load I don’t need it as long as I fill up at the appropriate locations (and plan timing to allow for that).

Whatever it is that RCMP knows. Because they've been reminding the public at every single presser and by twitter at least once a day for a week. They keep saying it. It's fairly specific. Again, they may want that person to come forward, but that person has their own reasons not to. I can think of many reasons why someone would not come forward. Fear of being charged as an accessory would top the list, for most people.

The RCMP doesn't know where they are, let alone if someone has helped them or not. There seems to be a lot of speculation going around and around.

I looked at the video of the two suspects walking through the store, and I had thought that Camo guy was just fussing with his buttons, but I wonder if he is actually using his arms to cover the big breast pockets on shirt. If you stop the video just a split second from the end, when you can see BS with his arms lowered walking out of the store, it looks he has a lumpy pocket.

Am I imagining things? Could he have a gun in his pocket?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/fugitives-bc-manitoba-schmegelsky-mcleod-manhunt-1.5226755

they have good sturdy boots and no visible insect bites at this point in time. I do not see a lumpy pocket.

Last edited:
It says there was a publication ban on the Canada-wide arrest warrant for one day.

ETA:

I am assuming this is in relation to LD?

486.5 (1) Unless an order is made under section 486.4, on application of the prosecutor in respect of a victim or a witness, or on application of a victim or a witness, a judge or justice may make an order directing that any information that could identify the victim or witness shall not be published in any document or broadcast or transmitted in any way if the judge or justice is of the opinion that the order is in the interest of the proper administration of justice.

ARCHIVED - Criminal Code

Yes before he was identified.

I think these two teens have been severely underestimated. Based on news reports, their vehicle was stopped by a First Nations safety officer in Manitoba Split Lake (July 22nd). Upon search, the safety officer stated in an interview that there were a “couple of boxes in the back”, as well as survival gear and maps. The teens were heading towards Gillam, as also stated in the interview. Gillam is an obvious rural town with minimal roadways. The road they were driving on comes to a dead end. Considering they had maps, they must have known this. Yet, out of all places to go & hide they chose Gillam? Additionally, they decided to burn their only means of transportation without any effort of concealment, and just run into the forest? I don’t think so. They boys are obviously not that intelligent seeing as they committed 3 “random” acts of murders, yet they have managed to evade RCMP, police, military, and citizens along with all the drones, aircraft, and technology that comes with it. They must receive some credit for carrying on this manhunt for almost 2 weeks now. My point is, they had maps and survival gear, thus I can only assume that their locations of travel & actions (burning their vehicle) are premeditated and planned out. Although it is possible they could be dead somewhere in the vast Canadian wilderness, part of me would rather see them alive so that we can get answers & motive in this interesting case. However, my condolences are with the families of the murder victims, justice must be served.

not sure what was their gear and what was taken with the RAV. expect that Mr. Dyck, a frequent camper, would have known what to pack and would have checked everything twice, etc. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth