Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply,

Do most agree that the RAV 4 belonged to the prof, but the RCMP have not confirmed?

If not, where do we think they got the RAV 4 from, and what did the UBC prof drive?

Apologies if this has been discussed thoroughly already - I have been following pretty closely but haven't seen many other theories about the RAV 4.

I think the consensus here has been that it belonged to the prof

At night, there are no street lights or anything and it’s pitch black at certain times in the evening. If the witness was driving by at 11:30, there is NO way she could say how tall the man was if he was standing in the middle of the road and the couple was at the van. IMO that’s not possible. I think she tried her best but if you asked me how tall was the cashier at the grocery store was today that I stared at for 20 mins while I waited and then checked out, I wouldn’t have a clue. I would try but it wouldn’t be accurate and that was hours ago, not the next day after being in shock, etc. Just my thoughts. I bet she got the vehicle description correct but the rest was a shot in the dark.
Yep eyewitness accounts are often wrong, even in optimal conditions, and these were not optimal conditions.

I feel for BS's dad on a human level because I wouldn't wish wish this situation on anyone but I don't trust what he says or why. He stalked and harassed his ex wife though, then self- publishes a book where he gaslights her, and I don't trust his account much at all. I'm glad he's been staying out of the media lately and I hope he's being watched for his own safety.
Yeah I've ended up taking quite a bit of what he has said with a grain of salt.

I’m saying I don’t believe they are equipped to deal with a crime scene so far away, after a bunch of vehicles drove through the crime scene before the police got there. Plus there were many people who had been on scene (trucker, witness, traffic control) and I don’t think the men would have been caught ever if they hadn’t done what they did in Dease Lake.
I agree with you, I think it's more than one that has been solved lol, but I think those reason which you mention are exactly why they executed their plan up north. Less Hwycams, remote, delay for rcmp to get to the scenes, etc. Those 2 boys had "horseshoes up their you know whats" I think. They lucked out in burning the truck to cause them to be thought missing for a few days instead of killers. I feel they took all of Mr. Dyck's identification too, so it would take longer to identify him. I think those horseshoes continued in Cold Lake and later in Split Lake. No matter how young I think probably even they were surprised to get to Gillam, 'testing' along the way and not being recognized. If a full fledge rcmp officer had stopped them at Split Lake, the very first thing they ask for is your driver's license and vehicle insurance, and immediately go to their police car and run the checks on both. Unfortunately it was auxilary police at Split Lake didn't ask for ID.

It has been established Mr. Dyck went to study plants because he was a botanist and he was going to be 'camping'. I think there is cell service around Deese Lake but I'm not sure how far it reaches along that highway.
There is next to no cell service once you leave fort Nelson till close to Whitehorse I believe. You can pick it up at Sikanni mountain for a short distance and there is one little spot by testa that only
Locals would know about because it’s literally in that one spot and you cannot move. Other than that, no service. You can get wifi for texting at toad River if you pay them for the password lol That’s about it. I’ve never drove to Whitehorse alone because of the fact there’s no service and it’s way too far and isolated if something were to happen. I don’t know about Dease Lake though.

At night, there are no street lights or anything and it’s pitch black at certain times in the evening. If the witness was driving by at 11:30, there is NO way she could say how tall the man was if he was standing in the middle of the road and the couple was at the van. IMO that’s not possible. I think she tried her best but if you asked me how tall was the cashier at the grocery store was today that I stared at for 20 mins while I waited and then checked out, I wouldn’t have a clue. I would try but it wouldn’t be accurate and that was hours ago, not the next day after being in shock, etc. Just my thoughts. I bet she got the vehicle description correct but the rest was a shot in the dark.

Well....headlights though.

I agree with you, I think it's more than one that has been solved lol, but I think those reason which you mention are exactly why they executed their plan up north. Less Hwycams, remote, delay for rcmp to get to the scenes, etc. Those 2 boys had "horseshoes up their you know whats" I think. They lucked out in burning the truck to cause them to be thought missing for a few days instead of killers. I feel they took all of Mr. Dyck's identification too, so it would take longer to identify him. I think those horseshoes continued in Cold Lake and later in Split Lake. No matter how young I think probably even they were surprised to get to Gillam, 'testing' along the way and not being recognized. If a full fledge rcmp officer had stopped them at Split Lake, the very first thing they ask for is your driver's license and vehicle insurance, and immediately go to their police car and run the checks on both. Unfortunately it was auxilary police at Split Lake didn't ask for ID.
I agree with you 100%! Except about the murders lol I don’t think people understand how few we have had at all. Less than 5 I would say. I can think of 4 and I guess now the new ones. But that’s since wayyyyyyyy back in the day. It is very safe here. Or was....

It has? I haven't seen that info anywhere.
Yes its in the earlier news releases and verified by one of his co-professors from the university too, there are links at the beginning of each new page here, you can probably find it, its been almost 3 weeks now and volumes of press conferences :) but Websleuths puts everything at the beginning of each page of comments :)

It has been established Mr. Dyck went to study plants because he was a botanist and he was going to be 'camping'. I think there is cell service around Deese Lake but I'm not sure how far it reaches along that highway.

between we're C&L were found murdered and where LD was found murdered there is a Ecological Reserve.
Perhaps Mr Dyke, being a university professor in botany, spend some time up at the Ecological Reserve...
Doing some camping and looking at the various specimens of plants Etc there.

Blue - Dease Rivers Ecological Reserve

Blue - Dease Rivers Ecological Reserve - BC Parks

Fort Nelson. And this is just my impression of things, so please don’t take it as fact. But it was the Fort Nelson rcmp that attended the scene as soon as the call came in. They would most likely have been told they were deceased and before even arriving (about 4 hrs away) they would have shut down the road. There’s one way in only from both the south and north directions. I know there were checkstops immediately-exact locations and times-I cannot say for sure. But I’m sure they would of considered this-we have 3 gas stations in town, the rest are commercial stations. I would say they had each business check to see if the men chad come through town on their way up-which I do not believe they did. (My opinion). And husky was robbed before so they have cameras for sure, same with fast gas (where L and C went) and then Esso which is brand new and would have cameras. And they would have had to fuel up in fort Nelson because the next gas station is hours south. I’m pretty sure the suspects would have known the Fort Nelson rcmp would be first responders so they would avoid coming this way (which we now know they did go the opposite way to get to Dease Lake at some point, I think immediately before there was law enforcement set up on that side). And once again my opinion only but there’s no way they would have stuck around on a back trail or anything. Everyone was on the lookout and there are TONS of conservation officers up there in summer who stop anyone on theirs backroads to check for fishing licenses, guns being registered and transported properly, etc)

Thank you but Port Nelson is a ghost town at the mouth of the Nelson river approx 90 kms north east of where the rav4 was dumped. It’s completely abandoned with a few structures left standing from my understanding, it really would be an easy trek in a canoe or small boat.

Well....headlights though.
Yes but you don’t high beam them while approaching and it’s a long stretch so headlights or not, you could not make out features and height etc and recall them the next day after being in shock of the scene.
If headlights didn’t help anyone see the bodies on the side of the road, headlights aren’t enough to make me believe she gave an accurate description.

If a full fledge rcmp officer had stopped them at Split Lake, the very first thing they ask for is your driver's license and vehicle insurance, and immediately go to their police car and run the checks on both. .

I’ve been stopped a few times for road checks and twice more when they were checking every car for a fugitive, by fully fledged RCMP, they didn’t ask to see anything just had a few questions and looked thru the car windows.

Thank you but Port Nelson is a ghost town at the mouth of the Nelson river approx 90 kms north east of where the rav4 was dumped. It’s completely abandoned with a few structures left standing from my understanding, it really would be an easy trek in a canoe or small boat.
Can you show me where you see this port Nelson. There’s one in Manitoba I believe. I could totally be wrong but I’ve never heard of port Nelson in my life. The Nelson River goes to Fort Liard or Watson lake maybe you’re thinking of? I tried looking online and am lost-please point me in the right direction lol Now I’m curious!

I think the consensus here has been that it belonged to the prof

It seems strange that RCMP wouldn't identify the car as belonging to him, if it did. The RAV4 is not a secret piece of evidence; it was a vehicle that the suspects were seen driving, and was later found torched.

So the professor may have borrowed it from a friend, and they are trying to keep the name of the friend out of the media. Which seems reasonable given the circumstances.

The tank in a RAV4 holds 55L and with the fuel efficiency of 8L/100km they would have been able to travel almost 700 km - so why didn't they? Why did they stop driving after about 200 km or $20 worth of gas? They only had received two paycheques each from Walmart and they already blew away half of that on gas by this time, driving thousands of kms, plus BS bought a suit and they had to have bought food and other supplies...I think they were close to running out of cash.

constables made them nervous about continuing in this vehicle

Yes but you don’t high beam them while approaching and it’s a long stretch so headlights or not, you could not make out features and height etc and recall them the next day after being in shock of the scene.
If headlights didn’t help anyone see the bodies on the side of the road, headlights aren’t enough to make me believe she gave an accurate description.

Well I don't expect they were in the much shock if it just looked like they were arguing. Headlights would help you see someones height if they were standing in the middle of the road as he reportedly was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime