Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no confirmed sightings since the burned vehicle 40km East of Gillam Manitoba on July 22.

The rav4 was 70km east of Gillam, not 40km. Using Google Earth, that distance puts the car at the turn to Sundance. Two professional media photos include the Sundance road sign & 4 buildings identifiable in Google Earth on Sundance site.

Edit: Photographs are from 2 days ago on Twitter @TysonKoschik

Tyson Koschik on Twitter

Last edited:
Anyone on here from Quebec outside of Montreal? I’m curious what sort of coverage the story has received in the francophone press and in northern Quebec. How aware might someone be in rural northern Quebec about who these two guys are or what they look like?

Not that I think they made it that far.

I know in Alberta I get virtually zero news on anything that happens in Quebec from MSM.
Social media rumours also had them heading to Quebec via Pembroke and Ottawa. So lots of coverage.

Quebecers appreciated Manitoba RCMP officer trying her best to provide same info in French.

I'm stuck on the fact that the car was burned next to a train track. I don't think that was accidental. They drove to Split Lake, got gas, drove to the end of the road at the train track, burned the car and disappeared. That sounds like a plan.
Just one of several alternatives for RCMP finding the burnt RAV4 but no subsequent trace of them.

An accomplice hydro worker drove the RAV4 to that spot, set it on fire, and quickly came back to give them a ride, all on July 22.

How many people are missing in Canada that were last heard from around July 22 or 23rd? Were any near Gillam or traveling when they disappeared?
Because no one knew these boys were wanted when the Rav was burned, someone innocent may have simply picked them up to give them a ride. If the boys realized that the easily discovered bodies of LF, CD, and LD is what put the police on their trail, perhaps there is a body hidden somewhere in the woods well outside of Gillam. S & D had a full day to travel before they were named suspects.

Does anyone know the story about a bc man who had restored a vintage vehicle with his dad, his dad passed away and he went traveling with it, was at a campsite and a bunch of loud teenagers were camped beside him so he went to talk to them. Later that evening they vandalized his vehicle. He shot one of the teenagers and he is still on the run. Someone mentioned it to me last week and i cant find anything about it.

I’ve been thinking the same thing! Not that they necessarily planned to make a cross country road trip initially, but once they got themselves in this situation, this might have become their new goal. Though if they do end up in the Maritimes, I think there is a far better chance they’ll be caught, as those provinces are much less vast than, say, Manitoba or Ontario. Fewer places to hide.
interesting thought:
if you knew you were facing 25yrs in prison, why not just travel across the country till you get caught.
that would be a way of making a trip of a lifetime because all they will see are restricted areas when they get caught.
like bs dad said "go out blazing" memories to keep them content with the fact they messed their life up

interesting thought:
if you knew you were facing 25yrs in prison, why not just travel across the country till you get caught.
that would be a way of making a trip of a lifetime because all they will see are restricted areas when they get caught.
like bs dad said "go out blazing" memories to keep them content with the fact they messed their life up
Interesting thought, perhaps, but not very likely, imo. A trip across country would cost considerably more money than they most likely had, just buying gas alone, and had they begun robbing places to get money to finance such a spur-of-the-moment trek, surely someone would have recognized them and called authorities. JMO

I believe they worked for about five weeks, at a Walmart, and perhaps only part-time. I seriously doubt they saved a bundle from that.
It crossed my mind that perhaps KM was able to sneak some money from his house/parents somehow; they seem to be people with ‘means’ and maybe he took advantage of that (?)...or, graduation gift money?

Ok new here but following WS for a few years... This and a few other recent cases have made me want to offer my thoughts.

Given the information available via MSM and here at WS it seems clear to me that they are no longer "in the game".

Thinking the bugs drove them crazy, the water borne illness weakened them to the point that the bears, wolves and now bugs have returned to cleanse the world of this filth once and for all. Gotta respect Mother Nature, she inevidably serves her own recipe for justice.

@LexiDaish
Leaving Canada without a resolution... really, really hope they find them - alive - for the victims’ families sake. There’s plenty of great people still trying.
1f1e8-1f1e6.png
1f1e6-1f1fa.png
@ Gillam, Manitoba

EA_kRGHXkAA8GPz.jpg

EA_kRFzWkAAw6NU.jpg

EA_kRF0WsAAoe_Y.jpg

1:56 PM - 2 Aug 2019
Kudos to this reporter! Thought she did a great job of staying on top of the story amidst very challenging circumstances. Sorry to see her leave!

This was posted in the hard copy of the National Post on Aug 2. There doesn't appear to be an online copy of the article other than pressreader.

View attachment 196544

View attachment 196545
Wonder if this is the 2 suspects latest strategy to bedevil the RCMP? No, I don't believe this! Most likely the 2 are dead at this point. But it looks like the folks in Ontario have heard of the case now, so that is encouraging that they are aware and paying attention.

But this level of reporting spread over the entire Province of Ontario could result in diverting LE attention from other activities and certainly be a distraction from normal policing activities and this is concerning to read.

Last edited:
How many people are missing in Canada that were last heard from around July 22 or 23rd? Were any near Gillam or traveling when they disappeared?.

ALBERTA MISSING REPORT • Missing Persons Database for Albertans

There’s lots missing from Alberta, same as BC. I assume that police would 100% be looking into (or have already looked into) anyone missing around Gillam. A few of the people listed in the website list are back home but it’s not updated on the site.

Missing Woman in The Pas, Manitoba – Kendara Ballantyne, 18

And Manitoba missing people.

I don't really like the messaging that is coming out in relation to this investigation. The teens were initially labeled as "missing." Now, in hindsight, people are saying that the message should have been that although they were missing, the public should have been told to "not approach them." That's ridiculous.
Hold on @otto, gotta ask for clarification on this one please as I'm confused what you are saying.

You are saying that you are a believer that the 2 suspects were 'missing' in the same way that we sadly see so often in other missing cases we follow? Namely, family or friends call LE frantically looking for loved ones and file a missing persons report and commence a search plan and media campaign?

ALBERTA MISSING REPORT • Missing Persons Database for Albertans

There’s lots missing from Alberta, same as BC. I assume that police would 100% be looking into (or have already looked into) anyone missing around Gillam. A few of the people listed in the website list are back home but it’s not updated on the site.

Missing Woman in The Pas, Manitoba – Kendara Ballantyne, 18

And Manitoba missing people.
I find it alarming how many active missing people cases are in canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee