Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been far worse, had these two never been found.

I thought that was a distinct possibility, especially if they were washed down that river.

Them being dead isn’t a surprise though, not with the likelihood they were out in the wild.

Oh I know. I’m thankful they were found. Even with a trial we probably wouldn’t know the real whys. Just makes my heart hurt for the families. :(

For newcomers, another news conference coming up in 45 minutes from now.

ETA math was never my strong suit, it's 55 minutes from now
Do you have a link? I cannot see anything about this second conference. I am assuming it is the first one as this was 3:00 Manitoba time (but has now passed).

Last edited:
Maybe it does make sense. If they bought it.

Jade Bears Archives - The Jade Store

It could have been an amulet, or just a child-like sentimental thing. Young people are a combination of adult and wanting to hold on to childhood at that age.

This could be one of the personal items.
Bear eating fish ... hint of their destination? But MB black bears don't catch fish like BC/Yukon grizzly bears.

Has anyone considered that KM may have been forced by BS into this mess? Maybe KM was the one who set fire to the Rav on purpose? Maybe he left clothing behind.... I don’t know but if BS had a mental break and had a gun and KM was just trying to keep calm.... I don’t know I just find the whole thing very weird. Why burn the car unless you want to be found. I guess the RCMP will tell us in the coming weeks.

Someone asked about the coroners report. You can get a copy of it but the investigation has to be over. At least that is my experience in Ontario.

Has anyone considered that KM may have been forced by BS into this mess? Maybe KM was the one who set fire to the Rav on purpose? Maybe he left clothing behind.... I don’t know but if BS had a mental break and had a gun and KM was just trying to keep calm.... I don’t know I just find the whole thing very weird. Why burn the car unless you want to be found. I guess the RCMP will tell us in the coming weeks.

Someone asked about the coroners report. You can get a copy of it but the investigation has to be over. At least that is my experience in Ontario.

It could have just as easily been the other way around. Who knows. I'm hoping the BCRCMP press conference will shed some light.

Just woke to the news.
Bitter/sweet ( well not so sweet ) are my feelings.

I felt they were dead before the tip sighting, when thing went quiet.

Thankful that all the locals living in and surrounding the search areas can now not live with the fear of these two being in the run.

So senseless this whole story.

It could have just as easily been the other way around. Who knows. I'm hoping the BCRCMP press conference will shed some light.
I don't believe this BC RCMP press conference is an actual thing :) The Manitoba conference was at 3:00 their time. I have checked the BC RCMP website, Facebook and Twitter and it is not mentioned.

I think they went out on the river under the cover of darkness, wiped out on the rapids, crawled out of the river in the dark and cold (<10 C, 50 F), wet and separated from all their gear. They made it 1 km away and slowly succumbed to hypothermia overnight.
This is exactly what I think as well. And I think they tried to steal away in the battered boat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members