Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think cause of death is first reported to next of kin. That could not be done until the victims were identified, which could only be done using Chynna's hidden passport.

Names of deceased are first reported to next of kin before being published in news. For example, a fatal car accident will be reported in the news, names witheld until next of kin is notified. Same for any accidental death or murder. Nothing to do with cause of death but rather respect for family of deceased.

From the BC RCMP Press Release:
"Upon attendance police discovered two adults deceased. Both deaths appeared to be suspicious"

They knew immediately what was going on and this is why the public should have been alerted right away, not 36 hours later.

Context matters. The words in bold are the key words that should inform Canadians that something very serious happened. No one needs to know whether the victims were blown up, stabbed or shot to know that something serious happened and people need to pay attention.
2019-07-16 11:18 PDT

"On Monday July 15 2019, at approximately 7:19 AM Northern Rockies front line officers were called to an area on highway 97 approximately 20 kilometers south of Liard Hot Springs.

Upon attendance police discovered two adults deceased. Both deaths appeared to be suspicious and Northern Rockies RCMP called for assistance from North District Major Crime Unit."​

I’m sorry if this has been answered already but I just got into service so haven’t had a chance to catch up in depth. By where they were found, would that 100% mean they were not sighted by the bear clan in York landing? Or could they have been and made it to where they were located? I cannot find a clear map with all these locations pointed out. (I’ll try reading backwards to catch up as quick as possible) but anyone have a super quick summary of facts and details so I don’t have to sift through false reports so long! You all always have the best researched Info before anywhere else! Thanks in advance!!!!

Yeah, but it doesn’t take 4 days to figure out if someone has been shot to death, regardless of how long it takes to establish their identities.

If that news released was disseminated before cause of death was determined (entirely possible), then another one should have been released once that was established.

The first news release was in the morning of July 16th,
then another one was put out the following day asking for Dashcams,
and then a third on July 18th when the victims names were published,
and then again on July 19th, when the RCMP said that the family had been notified.

It wasn't until July 22 that the RCMP said they could confirm that Chynna and Lucas were the victims of gun violence. It looks like the autopsies took a full week. Is that a normal time frame? The RCMP wouldn't have any control over how long it took to confirm cause of death, because it's done independently.

I don't think that the RCMP would publish the cause of death without making sure it was correct, but once it was confirmed, then they put out a News Release.

RCMP in British Columbia - Newsroom

Retired senior Mountie says answers could still come in B.C. homicides
"Investigators should be able to provide some answers about three homicides in northern British Columbia even though two suspects in the case are believed to be dead, says a former RCMP assistant commissioner."

"Mounties have said it could be difficult to determine a motive if the suspects can’t be interviewed."
Peter German, who retired from the RCMP in 2012, said it will be hard, but there is already some key evidence available that speaks to motive.

“At least one of the individuals seemed to be highly influenced by violent video games,” he said. “His father has spoken publicly about what he believed would happen — death, suicide, going out in a blaze of glory.

“That all goes to motive.”

The tougher problem, he said, will be determining why the suspects did what they did in the sequence they did.

It may also be difficult to determine why they ended up in Gillam, he said.

“Did they have some sort of a plan that flowed from a video game that they end up in northern Manitoba? What was the next step for them?”

This is the same information I have now gotten from 3 people who fight fires for a living. They say if it were indeed fiberglass it would have basically "dissolved"(I think that was for lack of a better word) All 3 also said that the heat would be very unlikely to cause the dent though so I'm very myself confused about all that still.

ETA: Fixed 'dissolved'

Plain fiberglass does not burn. That’s why there’s fiberglass/fiberglass bricks sometimes used in chimney systems. But as soon as other stuff is added it will burn in a sense. Like the paper on pink insulation, that will burn and if hot enough the fiberglass will melt. Fiberglass campers aren’t just plain fiberglass. There’s the outer fiberglass shell but there’s the secondary layers of the shell. They would consist of glue, aluminum honeycomb core, and closed cell foam insulation among other stuff. The cabinets would be a wood product, the table would be wood, benches would be wood and foam etc. Everything burning together gets hot enough to bend and warp metal.

With everything that is used for campers and RVs when they burn they burn and very little except ashes and frame is left.

That broken window perplexes me, and no, we don’t know any details regarding that (unless I’ve missed something).

One theory I have is that they were locked inside, and our two killers broke the window with the butstock of a gun, in order to coerce them outside.

If that explains it, I don’t know why they wouldn’t have busted out one of the front windows, and opened the door.

Weird. Then again we could say that to describe this whole damn thing.
Wasn't the glass outside the van?

Plain fiberglass does not burn. That’s why there’s fiberglass/fiberglass bricks sometimes used in chimney systems. But as soon as other stuff is added it will burn in a sense. Like the paper on pink insulation, that will burn and if hot enough the fiberglass will melt. Fiberglass campers aren’t just plain fiberglass. There’s the outer fiberglass shell but there’s the secondary layers of the shell. They would consist of glue, aluminum honeycomb core, and closed cell foam insulation among other stuff. The cabinets would be a wood product, the table would be wood, benches would be wood and foam etc. Everything burning together gets hot enough to bend and warp metal.

With everything that is used for campers and RVs when they burn they burn and very little except ashes and frame is left.

Thank you for this, and if you have touched on it before, I must have missed it and I'm sorry! I know it was a thorough discussion earlier on.

I agree. If my son had killed (or was suspected of killing) the son of another as well as a lovely young woman and an older gentleman, I sure as heck would not be hiding out. At least Bryer's family came forward. Say what you will about the father, he IS mentally unwell. Bryer had no immediate family to guide him. He appeared to be a lost soul. Not so Kam.

really ... I personally would be hiding out ... for fear everything I say and do would be scrutinized and found faulty

not to mention the press hounding me would be terrible

I always go back to means, motive and opportunity...the ONLY reason they stopped at that van were these reasons...its nighttime, its isolated, its obviously a parked van that they drove by and noticed and the van was a sitting duck. They had means (possibly a gun) and motive ( maybe they thought they would try to to steal the van, -therefore why the bodies were found outside the van-but more likely to steal whatever they could from the van) MOO

Last edited:
All the Canadian cases I've followed have been really weird. There's the pig farmer who abducted, drugged and assaulted prostitutes before feeding them to the pigs and then feeding the pigs to police officers and locals. There's the schizophrenic who cut off a man's head while riding the Greyhound bus. There's the man who thought his idea was stolen so he massacred a man, his wife and their grandson while they slept before burning them on his parent's acreage. There's the architecture student who was overwhelmed with work and studies so he massacred his tenant, wife and two little girls but spared the infant before killing himself. There's the millionaire pharmaceutical executive and his wife who were murdered, kneeling and hung from their swimming pool railing - discovered during an open house showing. All very strange.

I understand why you did so but you glossed over so many awful details in each example. But your post also gets me thinking about the many other distinctly strange murders that have happened above the 49th parallel. Almost doesn’t make sense when I say that I still feel it’s a safe place to live on any given day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member