Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Will the BC Rcmp forensic team make a presence in Winnipeg do you think? Possibly to safeguard evidence and transport to BC?

The autopsy on KM and BS has nothing to do with BC. It serves only to identify the pair and their cause of death. Investigators from BC are likely involved with evidence collected from the RAV4, though as I pointed out earlier it seems apparent that the RCMP didn’t do a great job of evidence collection there

Thank you. Will the BC Rcmp forensic team make a presence in Winnipeg do you think? Possibly to safeguard evidence and transport to BC?

I doubt it. RCMP in Manitoba will send forenics to the lab, RCMP in BC will get the results. The bodies will be returned to BC after autopsy.

Let's not forget they were basically searching a massive bog filled with awful flying insects that try to eat you alive. I would like to see anyone but the RCMP withstand those searches for so long.

possibly the job for the dogs became easier as the bodies became more decomposed

I don't know if Kam and Bryer committed the three murders, or whether there is a third person involved because there's not enough information from the police yet. I will say though -- and some here have predicted this -- that finding the two of them dead in the woods would be exactly the outcome you would expect if they were somehow set-up as patsies, or if there has been someone else calling the shots (so to speak). If it turns out that they have been dead more than a few days then I will wonder why the belongings and the boat suddenly showed up only a couple of days ago.

that would require that someone else murdered a couple in an old van and an older gentleman camping and framed Kam & Bryer who just happened to end up driving down that same Alaskan highway and then chased them into the wilderness and killed them too? the mental leaps that need to be taken in these type of conspiratorial theories are GIANT IMO

Last edited:
The autopsy on KM and BS has nothing to do with BC. It serves only to identify the pair and their cause of death. Investigators from BC are likely involved with evidence collected from the RAV4, though as I pointed out earlier it seems apparent that the RCMP didn’t do a great job of evidence collection there
Did journalists ever question the police about the keys and receive an answer or explanation? Do you know if they are in the hands of the police now?

That too. I also highly doubt he was eagerly discussing his interest in Nazism to his grandma the way he was with his dad.
"Look at my Nazi knife, grandma, isn't that cool?!?! Do you want to speak of politics together?"

Yeah, I don't see that going over well.

Incidentally, I found it interesting that--according to AS--he did push back on BS when he manifested an interest in Nazi stuff. I know he has some credibility issues, but I do think he was genuinely bewildered by that--and BS thinking he was Russian--due to his own Ukrainian background.

Kind of morbid but does the RCMP have a certain timeframe they have to release the bodies back to the families? Once they are finished the autopsies will they immediately release the bodies to the families?

Did journalists ever question the police about the keys and receive an answer or explanation? Do you know if they are in the hands of the police now?

Journalists didn’t really have the ability to question cops in Gillam. Questioning happened in Winnipeg and not many questions were ever answered, there was more pressing questions at the time. I don’t know if they are in police hands now, I’ll make some enquiries.

It’s not up to the officers bagging evidence to determine what is relevant. That is the crime lab and detectives job. Everything in the vicinity should always be collected.

Correct

And we have no reason to believe there is but who knows? Some people here believe there was a 3rd person traveling with them so the possibility that there was another unaccounted for murder isn’t beyond the realm of possibility.

To an expert. The cops collecting evidence aren’t corrosion experts. Potential evidence should always be collected.

None of the media reporting the case were freelancers, all staff with way too much to lose. I don’t think any local would plant evidence to create mystery and no media have worked the keys in to the narrative in that way.

I have always thought that the publication of this photo and collection of the keys by LE was not mutually exclusive. Where are the keys now?

finding the two of them dead in the woods would be exactly the outcome you would expect if they were somehow set-up as patsies, or if there has been someone else calling the shots (so to speak).
I think you might mean, it would be the outcome you expect if you believe everything is a conspiracy.

Alert on remote highway signs and billboards, as soon as any local official has a strong suspicion of a murder or assault or kidnapping.

Last edited:
Kind of morbid but does the RCMP have a certain timeframe they have to release the bodies back to the families? Once they are finished the autopsies will they immediately release the bodies to the families?

If it doesn’t look like they were murdered by a 3rd person, which is obviously highly unlikely, they will be released pretty quickly

RCMP can take as much time as they need to examine the bodies and determine cause of death. When they are finished, the remains will be released to the families.

I think you might mean, it would be the outcome you expect if you believe everything is a conspiracy.
Ha! Yes.

This isn’t some horrible Hollywood movie, one that involves absurd conspiracies and people being framed.

Real life doesn’t work like that.

It ain’t complicated.

I have always thought that the publication of this photo and collection of the keys by LE was not mutually exclusive. Where are the keys now?

The photo was taken long after police had seemingly finished collecting evidence from the burn site. I’ll try to enquire with my sources as to the keys current whereabouts.

"Leonard Alert" on remote highway signs and billboards, as soon as any local official has a strong suspicion of a murder or assault or kidnapping.

Considering the amount of victims along the Highway of Tears wouldn’t it be more respectful to use a different term? One that isn’t so singular or exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader