Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I see as 'wonky' is the message from the father quoting the word 'there'.....
"Did you get "there" yet?" seems an odd way to say it.
SBM

I see a lot of people misuse quotation marks for emphasis, and I kind of wonder if that's what is happening there. (No pun intended.)

I would have thought he was being snarky, with there in scare quotes since he obviously wasn't where he said he was going, but I think the fact Breyer wasn't even viewing his messages freaked him out and that he was scared when he asked if he was there. I know he said BS had family in Alberta, so I wonder if he had calculated they should have arrived by then and the lack of word was disturbing to him by this point. I'm thinking he was probably assuming an accident.

Still, he was oddly more chill about it than I would have been--instead of demanding to know where he was, just sending casual "Hi" and "send me pics" messages--but I'm kind of high-strung.

Preliminary messages could have been displayed based on Trevor Pierre's analysis of the crime scene.

Since you are thinking like RCMP, I will provide a scenario. Mr. Pierre found a bomb by the roadside. An immediate alert on nearby road signs will save lives.

RCMP wants to wait until an officer arrives at scene, and the officer isn't sure what kind of explosive is inside the bomb, who put the bomb there, etc. The message is displayed 3 days later, asking drivers to send dashcam videos.

Then there's the 'swatting' incidents, where people call in a situation for kicks.

I’ve always wondered what is there blurred out in the gravel? Like the bodies are blurred out but a part of the road/gravel is as well. What is that?

The L-shaped object that an internet host said not to pay attention to because it's nothing. Not sure anyone figured it out the last time this came up.

What I see as 'wonky' is the message from the father quoting the word 'there'.....
"Did you get "there" yet?" seems an odd way to say it.

Not sure what you are meaning by the dates though.
My bad, wrong glasses...

. Not sure there's more to the comments below about LD's injuries, I thought just gun shot, but the comment eludes to more? (BBM)

Injuries of Leonard Dyck will not be revealed out of respect for the family, he added.

“There is significant evidence linking the two events together,” Mr Hackett said. Evidence also linked the two suspects to the two crime scenes, but he declined to give details.

Based on rumours he wasn’t shot, and if they are true then details are probably best not released.

I know there’s a good chance the info will never be made public but I am waiting to learn about evidence linking everything.

If the body has been given to his family, at least the funeral home will know. But consider how good was the early sketch, his face probably wasn't seriously injured like Chyanna.

I wonder if this release took place already, or not yet?

I’m sure this has been said by others, but the “there” to me was just AS meaning he didn’t know where there was specifically. He (thought he) knew Alberta generally, but had only assumed Red Deer because of a family connection. Didn’t seem off to me at all, but who knows.

Well....why leave the van at all if there was a threat outside of it?

Well, if someone were getting hurt at the front of the van, the other might try to escape out the back window (using an arm to open latch). However, I can’t picture either LF or CD abandoning the other in peril at the front, so there goes that theory...

I kinda think that was just sloppy work on the part of whoever blurred out the bodies.
That was my first thought as well. Testing/calibrating the blur tool, or just a slip of the mouse s/he noticed later and didn’t bother to correct. The person who first brought the picture forward indicated the person who did the work said to disregard.

Editing to add that the person who shared the blurred photo also received the original and confirmed that the blur didn’t obscure anything meaningful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member